CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ - Page 3

rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Once i was with my friend at her friends place, tv was on,nd channel swtchd to sony and cid re runs was coming,1st case dt i saw dt day ws a girl died,due to poison dt hr bhabhi ws givng uske baal uski frnd k hath me aaye,i thnk bhabhi kisi ashram me pali thi nd wo apne kisi siblings ki maut ka badla le rhi thi,dnt remembr d epi name?
aap me se koi bata sakta hai?
this ws the 1st epi of cid dat i saw in 2010 ending or 2011 beginning,ache se yaad nahi hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Congratulations to the entire team of CID πŸ€—
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
mano86 thumbnail
@Debasree

c r e a t i o n z
πŸ‘
mano86 thumbnail
@Debasree n Visrom

THREAD
πŸ‘
Edited by mano86 - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Learn from one actress' birthday thread which ran into thousands of pages...post caps, VMs, discuss old episodes...anything on this thread...but keep it active and going. πŸ˜ƒ

Posting the same thing again and again... can also be done by us... But isn't it worth posting one meaningful and "Dil se" postπŸ˜ƒ than just writing 1000 posts as 'CID is best.. Congrats' πŸ˜•

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deba.. Lovely thread... and I think that CID in brief (which was like 11mins long.. πŸ˜†) was stunning... Lovely.. BravoπŸ‘ 
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I began watching CID after my 12th Standard Board exams, i.e. in June 2010 as we had no cable connection till then. I have always liked Detective serials since my childhood. I used to watch all such shows on Doordarshan.
Then CID entered into my life. I was just surfing through the channels when I suddenly came across a group of people investigating some murder case...I enjoyed the investigation very much. And then within a couple of weeks, I was well acquainted with the cast...
I began watching it regularly and I fell in love with it. I became addicted to it. I found my first Love - ADITYA SRIVASTAV. I got to see what is said the TRUE and PURE FRIENDSHIP.
I just love this show. Whenever I am depressed, watching CID helps me come out of it. It makes me smile whenever I am sad. CID is my stress-buster...And the Characters are my Second Family...!! CID is very close to my Heart and will always be...I cant imagine life without CID...
A very Happy Anniversary to my CID Team, and to all my Fellow CIDians!!
Hope this journey continues for a long long way into the Future...!!

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so so much for the amazing thread... It made me really emotional...felt so proud to be a CID fan .! I believe I am an lucky to have been a part of the CID era... It is a big deal... really !... Its time for some pre anniversary bash πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Minionite thumbnail
I began watching CID when I was 10. I was visiting my Mom's family in India and I was bored with nothing to do. I turned on the TV and there was an episode airing. I had always loved detective stories and murder mysteries. In fact, it was such a problem before that I would sometimes be sitting alone watching my murder mysteries and detective stories. Anyways, I saw an episode airing. I can't remember which one it was anymore, but I just remember that for half an hour I remembered nothing else except CID. And that was the starting point. Ever since then if there is one thing I cannot live without it's CID. I often say this and I mean it. My week just isn't complete with a good dose of CID.

So a very big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and may CID continue to be an important part of my and everyone else's life!!!