ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw your ff. superbly written. Read all parts. Can u plz pm me further update. Thanks

un res..

hi dear just reaf all parts in one go beautifully written loved it
if u hav no pb pls add me in ur buudy list hav prb sneding buddy request
thanx
Edited by chochoo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by venkata

Just saw your ff. superbly written. Read all parts. Can u plz pm me further update. Thanks

thank you for reading and commenting!
i will definitely pm u next update!😉
Edited by farhannish - 11 years ago
loved how Arnav came for her
Buaji is just impossible to handle
PRECAP:-

"what the"

"oh come on nannav! you have to help me otherwise i wont help you out either!"

"i am ASR...i dont need your HELP."

"bhai? i have no idea of what you are trying to do... please tell me whats going on!"

"why so you can go report it to payal?"

"bhai!! i wouldnt do that!"..."maybe..i might but then i can always skip out irrelevant parts and i hope whatever you are planning is so. isn't it?

"noch lo nanav... without my help you might take ages to woo khushiji"

"soch NK bhai its Soch and bhai you are taking HIS help to woo bhabhi?

"whatever?  so do u agree nannav?"

arnav smirks at the wheel.. "but i dont get it NK...why dont you want lavanya to see the guy? i mean she is dying to meet him..and get married to him...then why are you trying to stop her wedding?"

"WHAT! NK bhai! why on earth would you want that?!"

"nannav mere bhai...i think..I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!"

WILL UPDATE SOON!

Awesome precap
Arnav trying to woo Khushi and nk confessing that he loves la !!
Will be waiting for the update

Chapter 13

Arnav singh raizada was a happy man.

Anybody in his home could see that. A man who considered work as religion could be seen stalking his wife at home. Don't worry! A.S.R. did not run behind his wife for wooing her rather he kept ordering her about making her run useless errands like delivering his orders to HP, shoo away Lakshmi from his plants, make sure di does not move an inch from her place etc,.

But she had been strictly forbidden from doing household work like cooking cleaning etc. <his explanation to her had been that if they get used to her doing the chores, they will be sad when she leaves and khushi fell for it>

Arnav knew that she would work herself tired to keep her thoughts away from him. She had already patched up with Di.. what with all the tears they both seemed to produce he was sure if they wanted to, they could flood shantivan. He was relieved to see them hug each other each claiming the fault to be theirs until they ended up laughing again in tears!

Di and khushi!... the most important women in his life! Had Ma been with us, the three would have made an awesome trio! Khushi had been reluctant to leave gupta house but she did not have a choice since before she could refuse she heard babuji thanking arnav for his consideration about keeping khushi safe from the snake and even payal supported it. Bauji had gestured secretly to him as for try wooing her and it made him happy that bauji supported him. She had given him the silent treatment in the trip to shantivan. Had it not been for nk and payal, arnav would have had a hard time convincing her to share the same room with him. Payal surprised him yet again by walking upto him and letting him know that she will do anything for khushi and she is helping him now because she knows khushi will never be able to live happily without him. She asked him what he intended to do with the contract and when he told her of his decision..she had beamed. Khushi refused to share the bed with him and so he ended up on the recliner. But he was content seeing her face before falling asleep and waking up to see her face everyday.

"But you still have to win her chotte"

"win her di?"

"yes chotte… win her heart, her trust, her love"

And he had set about trying exactly that. But everything just failed miserably

He tried sending flowers. He found them in the trash can everyday.

He tried sending sarees. She gave them away to mami.

He tried sending expensive gifts. She told him to the face she is not on sale.

He asked her out for a movie and she invited the whole family to sit in between them.

HELL.. he was frustrated. He knew Di could bring an instant solution but he did not have the heart to ask her lest it brought back her memories. So he waited patiently for lavanya to arrive. He could ask her.

Arnav came down for breakfast and was about to enquire about lavanyas arrival when

"di, when does lavanya arrive?"

"kyon nanheji? Why do you want to know?"

"simply di, she was supposed to see a new one today. So simply curious"

Lavanya had moved out to her realtives house the day after khushi had arrived as she could not meet the possible suitors in shantivan because it would lead to a lot of unwanted questions and media attention. But she would arrive at the end of the day to discuss with the family about the guy she met drawing up negatives and positives finally rejecting the guy. She had gelled nicely with NK and both together were happily rejecting guys left, right and center. NKs excitement to convince lavanya to reject possible grooms with flimsy reasons like he has a flat nose, he looks arrogant and no can dos did not go unnoticed by the raizada women. They decided to look into the matter soon.

"akash please ask lavanya to come to office today."

"sure bhai"

Out of the corner of his eye arnav saw payal raising an eyebrow at akash.

"why bhai? Anything important?"

"no..there are a few things to clear with her"

"ok"

Now NK seemed very interested in him.

"what is it NK?"

"u are best buddies with lavanya right?"

"so?"

"nannav u r doing me a favour!"

"are you asking me or are you telling me?"

"oh come on nannav mere bhai.. I promise to help you too..you don't have to ask lavanya for that while NK is here"

Arnav was surprised. "what the?"

"I know..i know..but my chuskas are better than hers…trust me!"

"u mean nuskas?"

"come on lets have a brotherly talk.. while we go to your office"

Saying that NK dragged arnav to the suv.

They were in a heated discussion while akash entered the vehicle

"sorry iam late bhai"

"its ok"

"so nannav do you agree?"

"what the"

"oh come on nannav! you have to help me otherwise i wont help you out either!"

"i am ASR...i dont need your HELP."

"bhai? i have no idea of what you guys are trying to do... please tell me whats going on!"

"why so you can go report it to payal?"

"bhai!! i wouldnt do that!"..."maybe..i might but then i can always skip out irrelevant parts and i hope whatever you are planning is so. isn't it?

"noch lo nanav... without my help you might take ages to woo khushiji"

"soch NK bhai its Soch and bhai you are taking HIS help to woo bhabhi?

"whatever?  so do u agree nannav?"

arnav smirks at the wheel.. "but i dont get it NK...why dont you want lavanya to see the guy? i mean she is dying to meet him..and get married to him...then why are you trying to stop her wedding?"

"WHAT! NK bhai! why on earth would you want that?!"

"nannav and akash mere bhais...i think..I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!"

A few moments of silence and arnav broke into laughter.. even akash chuckled heartily.. nk looked on sheepishly and fell back on the seat as if daydreaming.

"nannav how did you……forget it!..akash? How did you know when u fell in love with payal?"

Akash blushed.

"farmao math…akash bro…tell me please!"

"spill it akash!"arnav encouraged with a smile

"yes bhai" akash went on to describe how he saw and met her, fell in love with her to the proposal..his rejection and how finally they got together

NK thought for a while "all that drama could only have been khushis idea, so nannav I don't need your help anymore…I am going to khushiji..stop the car and drop me right here!"

"are you sure?, lavanya is coming to the office.."

"oh yeah! I guess I'll talk to khushiji later!" he said dreamily

Both arnav and akash broke into giggles

End of chapter 13

Hope you like it!

Please like and comment!😊

Amazing... At least the story is not sad or dramatic like before
Things are changing ... Yeh!! Nk confessed his love for la ! I wonder has la realised her love for nk ? Does she love him ??
Loved the update
Continue soon
Awesome update. So nk spill the beans that he love lava ya. Loved both Arnav and Kushi. Thanks for pm.