i wish if it was in the show 
great work
πŸ‘

thank you!😳
Posted: 11 years ago
just read all the parts in one go
nice concept...loved the new Payal

Thank you for giving us a strong Payal, glad so many friends stood up for her, I would have liked the real IPKKND to have been like this for revelation and a strong Payal.

Waiting for the next update
Originally posted by samshylu

Thank you for giving us a strong Payal, glad so many friends stood up for her, I would have liked the real IPKKND to have been like this for revelation and a strong Payal.

Waiting for the next update
thank you...everyone seems to like payal more than anybody here..i wish they had done that in the actual story...i loved the scene when she stood up for khushi during shyams confrontation and i had wished she had more to do than akasji suniye!

Chapter 12

Anjali was feeling uneasy in her own room' it is not her first time alone. With shyam being out of town almost always, she was used to sleeping alone.. but today she had a gut feeling something was terribly wrong''.

She got up and walked through the corridors to find a shadow on the poolside and it looked like it was headed towards arnav's room. She could clearly make out the back of a familiar figure trying to peer through the windows' Oh god! what do I do? She hurried to arnav's door and banged loudly on it.. she could still see the shadow through the side and when she banged on the door'the figure had on instinct, turned towards the noise and she saw a hooded face staring right back at her. those eyes!.. She gasped' but! Why was he here?!

At gupta house:

Khushi was having nightmares'she was being followed by a shadow' she was exhausted and panting'wherever she shifted the shadow seemed to sense it and trailed behind her' she fell down tripping over something'what was it? It had felt like.. like.. she dint even dare think.. she didn't want to look at it..but curiosity forced her to spare a glance and she saw the shadow moving towards her and her beloved'

"ARNAVJI!!"

Khushi was still shivering and panting'payal was consoling her and amma was sobbing.. bauji and buaji were in discussion in the front room.

"see babua..she is having nightmares because of him'how can u claim she loves him?"

"jeeji.. let her rest'we will ask her about it later"

"later!... babua I say we call the raizadas first thing tomorrow ..get her a divorce and get her married off to a GOOD man'and only then she will get better!"

"jeeji.." shashi was tired and on the verge of losing his patience " u were impressed with arnav last week.. she has been with him longer.. she knows him better' let us not judge him by what he did for his sister'"

"no babua.. I don't agree'I really think you should hurry up'."

"jeeji' I think that is enough.. how can we do that?!"

"babua I insist'"

"have you not had enough after forcing her to get engaged to a scoundrel and married to a rakshas'.if you had taken care of my titli instead of forcing her to take care of things herself 'would all this have happened?! "bauji lost his cool. "and HOW EXACTLY do you intend to find a GOOD man?...

That shut buaji up effectively'and shashi sighed

"I am sorry jeeji 'we cannot rush things anymore'we have to wait a little for things to settle down"

khushi and payal looked on silently both choosing not to interfere.. only bauji can silence buaji even if for a while.. they had enough to worry about than arguing with her.

They heard the phone ringing and buaji went to pick it up with her usual murmurings.. but she had only said her haaloo and she had gone pale'it had lasted for a few minutes until payal got worried since she did not answer about who it was and shook her..

"buaaji!..what is it?!" payal took the phone from her.. but she could only hear a blank tone.

"it ..it was him' the creep!"

"what?!"

At shantivan

arnav had opened the door with his infamous what the' but the shadow had disappeared into the night and it had taken minutes to recover Anjali from the shock.

"it was him'" Anjali panicked "sh..shyam. he'he was here.. I saw him there at the poolside'he seemed to be spying'not trying to get in.. but just trying to look into your room!"

"what the".."but.." arnav checked and rechecked around the poolside .

"whats going on?" a sleepy NK arrived.

Anjali updated NK while arnav called the security releasing all his anger and confusion on them and ordered them to search around the house.

"but what was he doing here?.. isn't he supposed to be in jail?"NK asked to nobody in particular.

"why my room? He hasn't tried to force in. and neither has he touched the knob.. because I hadn't latched it.. he would have been able to open it and enter easily." Arnav tried for every explanation.

"chotte' I had caught him going through your stuff last week.. was there anything important in your room?"

"all he did the whole time he was home was pursue khushiji and bother her with his sickly sweet comments' what else would he want in nannavs room? Nk remarked with the disgust evident in his voice..

But then all of them looked at each other at the same time'"khushi!"

At gupta house:

"What did he say jeeji?"

"he.. he.. asked me to withdraw the case against him and told me in very severe words that he is going to take revenge against khushi' he says she wronged him by taking arnavs side' he said he will not let them live together in peace.. he thinks khushi is still at shantivan'"

They all went suddenly silent at the news'they could feel the threat and danger.. shashi was distraught but he hid it well in front of his family.. he could not bring himself to tell them the details of how exactly cruel shyam had been.. he was scared.. for his daughters.. that man was dangerous and could go to any extent to harm them. The girls had been safer at shantivan and he had brought them here right into danger.. "devimayya help us!...show us a way!" he cried in his heart.

In response there were a few rapt knocks on the door' all of them stilled.. it was too late into the night.. who could it be?

" are Kaun hai ?" buaji asked but her voice did not have the usual loudness to it.

" its me Arnav.. buaji..open the door!"

"arnav?! Iss waqat?!?"

"arnavji!?" khushi's happiness knew no bounds since she was longing to see him ever since they had left shantivan.

Amma opened the door to let arnav and NK in. arnav looked around to finally settle his eyes on what he was yearning to see.. she was alright and she was happy to see him.. she did not show any reaction when he had looked at her.. but he knew it.. she was happy to see him.

Payal wondered why they were there. It had been only a little while since akash had called. He wasn't informed about this visit. Payal raised a questioning eyebrow at NK.

Not bothering about anybody else arnav walked upto khushi and NK having a cue of what might happen since witnessing arnavs hurry in rushing from shantivan to see khushi, motioned payal and bauji outside to inform them of the reason of their arrival.

"pack up your bags..we are leaving now"

No hello hi. This man will drive me nuts! Khushi thought

"kya"

"I said we are leaving.. pack your bags!"

"kyun"

"are you deaf or what?"

Khushi lost her patience at that.. she forgot she had been happy. She forgot that she had forgiven him.

"you! Laad governer! You will never change!.. who the hell are you to order me about? Huh? I am no longer your wife.. I left shantivan remember?! Or are u hit by amnesia?!" she screeched failing to control her anger.

Arnav smirked. "my dear wifey.. its not me' its you with the amnesia.. remember the contract?.. stop complaining and pack your bags while I enjoy the attention of my in laws and hurry up!"

He left khushi knowing that she would now be standing there with her typical 'o' expression.

End of chapter 12

Forgive me the errors and thank you for commenting in advance!

😊

Edited by farhannish - 11 years ago
Brilliant update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I Loved it.
So Anjali saw Snakewa looking into Arnav's bedroom. He was most likely looking for Khushi.
How did Snakewa get out of jail?😑😑😑
Did Malik bail him out?😑😑😑
So Shashi hasn't told the cruel stuff that Shyam did to him.
He should tell the family to what extent Shyam can go to get what he wants.
Now Arnav shows up at Gupta house and demands Khushi to go with him.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
Fantastic
Khushi going back to raizada mansion !!
What is Shyam doing and how did he got out of jail ?
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
nyc start n a gr8 story.. Continue soon...

Love this Arnav. Going after his love confidently.
And buaji seriously needs some counselling. Forcing people in and out of relationships. Argghhh.

Nice update :)