Fan Fictions

ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 71

Anony_mous

Goldie

Anony_mous

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Loved NK -La banter :)
Hope Arnav gets his answers soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziya-farhannish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
interesting update 
wonder what they discussed in arnav's room, hope bauji must have exposed shyam's reality to nani and arnav in front of khushi

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

Arnav stood not daring to look up at the door that khushi had just left'.

"I cannot believe you still think so lowly of me arnavji'what is it that I can do to convince you of my innocence'I did not tell anybody'I did as I promised''". khushi was in tears..

"You expect me to believe that? Nobody other than u me and aman knew about this contract khushi'and aman does not know that u married me because ..for' for..payal. but NK does'how do u explain that.." his words cut in more than his fingers on her fragile hands'

"I did not tell nanheji or anyone'" khushi cried out'but arnav let her hands go and dramatically raised his finger to his head as if thinking and smirked

"U must be feeling proud'that makes the no. of rich men in your life count three'"

"SLAP"

Arnav raised his face to find himself facing lavanya who moved a sobbing khushi behind her'

"How dare you lavanya!?'.". he raised his hand then stopped himself.

"You are doing it out of your love for her lavanya'she is not the naive you think.."

"Why do you think so?"lavanya raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow and looked at him with a scowl

"She is having an affair with jeeju'"

"Oh so she is not naive but he is'"

"What do you mean?"

"Why is only she suffering?'.why not him?'?"

"He is going to pay'just let di be better'"

"Oh that explains the six months for the conract.."

"So if you are done punishing her ASR u better head downstairs 'nani wants to talk to you'"

"Khushi you can pack' bauji is taking you home'"

"She is not going anywhere'"

"I am not sure u get to decide ASR.."

"I do'she is my bloody wife'"

"I strongly suggest you meet nani before you decide'"

"Right now I am taking khushi with me to my room'" saying that lavanya led khushi out..

In the living room'

Arnav was sitting on the couch shocked at the details opening up..

"Chotte  why?" anjali was distraught.

"di' I thought '"

"you thought you would destroy khushijis life so that I can live mine happily ever after?"

"no di., I was planning to tell you after the baby'and you were safe"

"oh! So you were destroying her life so that I could get six months more of happiness?"

"I wasn't destroying her life dammit she was destroying yours!" arnav wanted to convince himself more than anybody else.

Khushi winced at the venom but she was elated as she sensed a doubt in his voice..

"don't u dare blame khushi.!"  payal, nk and bauji rose to defend her'.

"chotte!...she was saving my life'she did not tell me of his advances because she wanted me to be happy and she did not tell you because she knew I was your life.."Anjali broke in.

"there is something u should know chotte 'I felt she came to know of shyamji s affairs at lucknow and she came to tell me'I staged an act with the mangalsutra so that she would not spill it..litlle did I know that u would accuse her of'.."

"di!...u knew!"'but'"his affairs?"'everybody gasped.

"yes chotte'I had a private investigation done into it'.but when he stopped going to lucknow and was more at home'I thought he had changed..now I know why.."she answered grimly"'iam sorry chotte I should have informed you"

Lavanya cursed in a low voice "that vile insensitive '.." she stopped suddenly realizing where she was..

"bas***d?""..son of a bitch?" NK  offered with a smile that  lavanya smiled back..

They were interrupted with indignant cries of nks  and nanhes.

"are you sure he has been arrested?"bauji reconfirmed..

"Yes'I had personally talked to the policeman..mr. yadav was only happy to comply when I called them earlier'I had seen his expressions when he saw bauji here and I realized he would try to get away..so I called the police'..i saw him getting out of the house in a few minutes ''..i was scared '..though I knew this was coming'.but then now that it is over I feel relieved'."

"diii..are you sure you are alright?"

"Please chotte it is terrible that you treat me like some porcelain doll and I put up with it because I knew that was your only reason to move on in life'but now you make me hate myself for what you put her through.."

"No dii please'"

Bauji cleared his throat

"Since everything is cleared I would like to take khushi back home."

"NO! u can't take her.." arnav shouted but then paused realizing what he said

"Why? !What is left for you to do to her?" Payal was furious at how he spoke..akash held her shoulder asking her to calm down..

"payal bitiya, let us leave this matter here'everything has been cleared and I wish it to end now." He looked at payal clearly as if communicating to her that he suspects what she planned to do and he wanted to drop any further plans she has to punish arnav.

"But bauji what khushi has gone through.."

"What has been done has been done'it cannot be changed but yes we can always..."

"How can you say that bauji!!"'.payal was not letting it go.. bauji had no idea of how she was living her days and nights through' guilt at not having seen through khushis laughter and it had been for her'for her jiji who did not even support her  when she went through hardships.

"Beta'would you not have done the same for saving khushis happiness had u been in his shoes?"

"Are you justifying what he did?!!..."

"No dear' I am justifying what we all did"'.payal closed her eyes in pain'"beta..we all have hurt her by not trusting her when she had been doing nothing that deserved the pain we gave her'"

"But bauji'he destroyed her'"

bauji smiled at that sentence, so what he had suspected was right. payal had planned further and not informed him and by the looks of akashs face he didnt know about it either..

"she is my darling'my fighter and now that she has our support and trust.. she will bounce back'"

"but how can you forgive him bauji?" payal tried again, pain still evident in her voice!

"Like how our khushi forgave your buaji for forcibly getting her engaged to shyam'like how she forgave her amma for slapping her and disowning her'that all destroyed her too'don't you think? Let us try to be a little like her..but whether she will forgive us is entirely upto her he added looking at khushi.."

Khushi silenced her bauji by nodding her head vigorously' "I knew u were with me bauji'I knew'that was what kept me going on through all of it'.."

"she is so cute na'.my chamkeeli!!" lavanya sobbed loudly wiping and clearing her nose onto the tissue and NK who had been looking at her with a smile scrunched his nose and offered her another tissue'everyone smiled looking at the cute pair.

Shashi turned to arnav .

"beta 'I can understand what you did for your sister'but it will take time for me to adjust with the fact that you hurt my daughter . I have seen through your acts beta and I hope you too realize soon what you feel for my daughter. But the decision still is in her hands. Plz understand"

Bauji moved towards the door holding khushis hand after taking leave of everyone. Khushi bid good bye to everyone, she looked at arnav but he didn't dare to meet her eyes in fear of what he would see'''had he looked up he would have seen her eyes pleading him to call her to stay'.and she left looking at him..

Arnav stood not daring to look up at the door that khushi had just left'.

End of chapter 10!

Hope you like it guys! I have to say writing is hard work!Wacko

Plz comment and like!

Those who want a pm can buddy me'

Edited by farhannish - 03 February 2013 at 8:53pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhikk10rashmi.pinkyIrenespencer14mdm2013Arshinmesangeethbalashonali_99sweetfairy007crazygurlmolten-aquazarie_emanjtammareddyarshi10arshibasanti108mz.brarGunMArchu61malosetokyoGogoismitanissoAsvatianonyasrluvbugKtotheMAnony_moussrija.singh04meem17vidya.sanjay-Siaa-lovespellmomb24RandomGirlsun_shine_girlsegadsuwinseshatreeilakiaKareena1994JaponicachevalApoorvaraniaaytjothijoe18Snoowfalllaksh65zafijahnvi.luvs.ASRshree10sana11Suchi.Rmandy151chilly..Gunjan..

Anony_mous

Goldie

Anony_mous

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Wow, everything is out in open. This was one nice chapter :)
WHY did Arnav not stop Khushi is my only complain!

ziya-farhannish

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
very nice chapter, loved the way bauji spoke for khushi and highlighted her goodness, but yes it is truly in her hands to forgive him, arnav has to earn her respect and love back, he cannot get away with every cruel act and come back behaving as if nothing happened and with his so called attitude that he is always right. 

ziya-farhannish

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Nice update
So everything is known to everyone now...good
It's right that it's in khushi's hand to forgive Arnav and I hope Arnav is able to gain forgiveness soon
:)

ziya-farhannish

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Fantastic Story.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I Loved it.
I Loved Payal the fierce elder sister.ClapClapClap
I loved NK the guardian Angel of Khushi.ClapClapClap
Lavanya a true friend who could see through all the crap and identify her friends plight.ClapClap
Arnavs such a jackass.AngryAngryAngry
Shyam a snake as always.Angry
Babuji was awesome.ClapStarThumbs Up
Finaly everything is out in the open.
Looking forward to your next update.
Continue soon.
Thanks.Big smile

Edited by zafi - 04 February 2013 at 6:28am

ziya-farhannish

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

IF-Rockerz

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
an amazing story that i came across...so wanted to see something like this on the screen...her family supporting her...loved this strong payal n anji...Smile 

ziya-farhannish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top