Fan Fictions

ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 71

Suchi.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi.R

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Loved it.. Actual story should have been like this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziya-farhannish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Awesome
Now more family members know about the contract marrige
Arnav thinks Khushi told them ... Hope this misunderstandings clear soon
:)

Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

ziya-farhannish

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
nice poor khushi
thanks for pm

ziya-farhannish

molten-aqua

Groupbie

molten-aqua

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
found your story todaySmile Read all the chap in one go...
loved payal and nk...Smile
looking forward for next update

ziya-farhannish

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
read all the 8 parts in one go, loved this story line that i missed in the show. 
please cont soon.

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you all for commenting! Will try to make this story as enjoyable as possible

CHAPTER 9

"ASR?" lavanya looked at him'"when I was leaving u were in love with khushi!...then how could u?...and she is sooo traditional , hw did u get her to agree?and mami?..she didn't even seem surprised while she should have been angry! What is going on in this house?...and jeeju is so different! Khushi seems so terrified of him'when I tried to make her talk about it she just broke down and refused to say anything! '."

"nannav loves khushi?"NK asked out aloud'but as soon as he recollected the video of him forcing khushi into the marriage'he  put in "ofcourse this is what nannav does to girls he love 'threaten them of breaking their sisters wedding in order to get them married to him'is it?"

"oh shit! Khushiji!!" NK tried to stand suddenly and ended  up falling back on pain'Both lavanya and arnav rushed to help him. But he refused and kept on murmuring to himself'"why r u so stupid NK'ur priority should be keeping khushiji safe not blabbering to nannav and lala.."

"KEEP KHUSHI SAFE FROM WHAT?..what is it that you are not telling me NK?" Arnav was beyond frustrated.

"What did u just call me?..my name is lavanya ok'and u can call me Miss. Kashyap for short'and stop bickering'lets get to khushi'for this one time ONLY you are right..khushi is the priority'now stop overacting and limping about..i know there is nothing wrong with your leg'" lavanya gave a wave at him and moved outside.

NK stood openmouthed at the audacity of the woman'she said he was overacting! '

All of a sudden a shrilly shout was heard from the hall and all of them rushed with of course NK limping faster..arnav was sure it was khushis voice'his heartbeat was racing and he was feeling very cold'as if something that he had been dreading was about to happen

Lavanya was surprised'khushi was hugging somebody and was in tears. Payal and akash were back and both stood smiling at khushis antics. Anjali, nani and mama were also looking over fondly'mami was scrunching her nose and taking in the mans appearance '.and next was '.again lavanya was taken aback with what she saw'jeeju was fuming 'looking at khushi and he did not seem to like the guest 'she looked beside her and found ASR surprised and NK looked satisfied'.hmm'something is going on and by the looks of it'this NK guy has got the answers'well she will have to get it from him then'.she turned back to khushi'

"Namaste''Aap theek ho gaye'yeh tho badi khushi ki baat hai'plz come in.." nani welcomed him to the couch'.mami looked like she wanted to interrupt but swallowed it when she saw nanis glare'looks like nani had already seen a one liner coming'

"jee shukriya'..par'"he looked at payal and payal stepped forward.

"bauji wants to talk to u and naniji in private" she told her father in law. He seemed surprised but complied and nani spoke up

"ok Hariprakash bring tea into the study.."

All the rest looked on as the elders made their way into the study.

"khushi! We have to talk..come with me" saying so arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her with him to their room'

shyam was angry and desperate'"rani saheba..i ll be right back'I have an urgent visit to make.."

"nahi''."anjali said with a tone to her voice which said end of discussion.

mami was surprised'"Anjali bitya tumhari tabiyat to teek hai..u just refused damaadji something'I've never seen u refuse"

Anjali smiled at mamiji " are mamiji aap bhi naa'he has not had his food yet..i am just bringing out food for everyone'" she limped towards the kitchen and saw nk limping towards the kitchen too'she stopped and looked at him..NK also stopped wondering why Di was looking at him'she took a few steps and found nk doing the same she turned..

"NK bhai! AAP!..how could u make fun of my'."

Anjali standing with a hand on her hip and was interrupted by loud laughter from lavanya '.she was laughing hysterically'

"Di'.he'he..he is actually hurt.." and she broke into laughter again.

Nk stood there looking at Anjali with a hurt look on his face..

"Di'u actually thought I would do that?"

"sorry  bhayya'I was just ..but how did u hurt yourself?..here let me help you.."Anjali and payal moved to help him

"oh the woman representing the laughing buddha pushed me"

Lavanya immediately stopped laughing. Mami intervened "u pushed my bhanja lavanya!"

"I DID NOT" Lavanya growled through her teeth'

Everyone went silent for a while and then broke out in laughter which made both la and nk smile but both noticed shyam did not join in and his eyes darting from the study to the direction of arnavs room

End of chapter 9

Thank u for commenting!

Edited by farhannish - 01 February 2013 at 4:44pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhirashmi.pinkyIrenespencer14mdm2013Arshinmesangeethbalasweetfairy007crazygurljtammareddyarshi10arshiGogoismitamz.brarGunMArchu61diyachillshalinikanagutokyonissoAsvativann..Neha..PManonyasrluvbugsrija.singh04Anony_mouscrazyfanofdsdvvidya.sanjaymeem17lovespell-Siaa-momb24KtotheMRandomGirlApoorvaranisun_shine_girlsegadilakiadhanyacseshatreechevalraniluvsasraaytSnoowfallzafilaksh65jahnvi.luvs.ASRshree10sana11mandy151chilly..Gunjan..

mz.brar

mz.brar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
lalaLOL oh man, NK is just awesome. I really have to hand it to you, I probable would have forgotten that Lavanya hasn't met khushi's babuji. Major props for the continuity.Clap
hmmm does Anjali know more then she's letting on?Ermm
PS: enjoyed the Wink very colorful update.

ziya-farhannish

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Nice
Nk and la are so funny but cute
What does Arnav wants to talk with Khushi?
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

ziya-farhannish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top