Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 (Page 17)

mz.brar Senior Member
mz.brar
mz.brar

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Really trying to pair Anjali off already?!
while I'm apprehensive about a romantic interest for Anajli this early on, I really do like the new character that you've introduced.

The chapter kinda became confusing when you switched between POV's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish Senior Member
ziya-farhannish
ziya-farhannish

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.brar

Really trying to pair Anjali off already?!
while I'm apprehensive about a romantic interest for Anajli this early on, I really do like the new character that you've introduced.

The chapter kinda became confusing when you switched between POV's

if i have somebody to keep anjali buzy.. i can, without worry, think about uninterrupted rabba ves! Wink 
just joking!.. i don't plan much of it.. jay mathur came about because i wanted aman to have a background and his character came up as that because i wanted one that could stand upto asr.. his interest in anjali came about almost by itself as i typed away.. honestly never planned it!

thank you sooo much for telling me that!! i always like having a different viewpoint of what i write... it helps.. i 'll definitely look into that!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.brarSuchi.R

sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
amazing story:) read all d parts in one go:).plz update d next part soon and pm me:)

ziya-farhannish

ziya-farhannish Senior Member
ziya-farhannish
ziya-farhannish

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Thank you all my buddies for liking and commenting ! as for the 1000+ silent viewers' I love you too.. please comment!

Chapter 17

"Nani.. may I come in?"

"Yes chotte? What is it? You seemed tensed during dinner?"

"Nani .. it is..  there is.. something I wanted to talk to you about.."

"What is bothering you my child?"

"Its about shyam"

"Oh!"

"Did you '"

Nani seemed to be in thought while gesturing arnav to continue'"

"Nani! Is there something you want to tell me?"

"why?"

"Please nani.. you talked to shyam .. I want to know why!?"

"How did you know? Did he try to contact you? Is he trying something else'?"

Arnav exhaled in relief' something relaxed in him immediately'nani did not know shyam had ended which was a positive boost for him.

"No nani.. its just that I came to know and so I wanted to know why you called him."

"Its nothing chotte' I called him to warn him of staying off Anjali for the rest of his life' if he wanted to live anymore that is.."

"And..?"  arnav prompted her to continue.

"Well.. nothing else.. he was his usual self'sickly sweet.. I wonder how we did not see through it chotte! He told me he did not want her anymore and .. and.."

"What is it nani'tell me!?"

"He said things about khushi that you would never want to hear chotte.. I just hope god saves us from him"

"Don't worry nani.. he would not bother us anymore.. he is dead"

"What!?"

"Yes .. he was found dead today morning in quite a state. He deserved it. Why did you call him in the first place nani? Please tell me its really important that I know because it seems you are the last caller on his phone."

"But.. oh god" she swayed and suddenly gripped onto his arm

"Are you ok nani"

"It must be subhadra.. she told me she would have him killed for having hurt Anjali"

"What?! Dadi said what? But how did she know?"

"I had told her about all that happened at home and she was angry at me for not having informed earlier. She said she will have him killed. I tried arguing with her. But you know your dadi! She wouldn't budge. Finally I called up shyam to warn him but he laughed it off. I never thought'." She shuddered.

"Nani ' jay is here to talk to you about this.. this..incident. there is nothing to worry is there?"  Arnav asked again to make sure there was no trouble.

"No .. nothing more.." nani replied with finality

"Don't mention dadi to him though he knows since she happened to have called him too."

"Ok.. what will we do if she has'' " she looked up at him fearfully

Arnav gave her a reassuring squeeze

"I am here' u will not worry.. I wil take care of everything ok?"

"Yes' " she smiled through her tears " I know you will"

"Anjali bitiya'" she asked him the fear returning.

"di doesent have to know'"

"I am planning a trip to dubai and if all of you would join me tomorrow' we can stay two weeks until the inauguration of the latest AR boutique there and by that time the dust of the investigation will have settled and di will be safe from the news. She doesen't have to know ever."

"Are you sure that would be right chotte? After all she is'"

Arnav raised his hand dadi style.."never ever mention that again nani' he is dead and gone for all of us"

"Bhai?"    Akash called out to arnav

"Yes akash..please come in."

"What happened? "

Arnav  filled him on details and asked him to stay with nani while jay asked his questions and then returned to the living room where he had left the mathurs. Aman was getting restless while jay seemed very comfortable sitting and chatting with his sister and wife.  As soon as aman saw arnav he glanced uncomfortably at the trio.

"What is it aman?"  Arnav has known his body language for years to know he was nervous.

"nn..nothing sir!"

He came closer to check what he was glancing at and the sight boiled him

What the f*** is going on here?!

Jay was holding both khushis hands in his and she was blushing!

Anjali was amused and trying her best to hold in the smile.

At arnavs voice khushi flinched and withdrew her hands, her smile fading away.

Jay smiled and got up " I was convincing khushiji that she is a very beautiful woman and that she definitely should register for the mrs. India contest auditions" and winked at khushi receiving a trademark 'o' in response.

Arnav clenched his hand and gritting his teeth asked " and you couldn't ask that without holding her hands?"

"oh don't get so possessive arnav! She is like a sister to me' ok?"

Khushi smiled at him but seeing arnav again the smile disappeared

Arnavs insides hurt when he saw that she stopped her smiles due to him. But he wasn't letting jay within miles of her again.

"You can talk to nani. She is in her room."   He nodded at jay speaking through his eyes as to get it over with soon

He watched until they had walked up the stairs and out of sight and turned towards anjali

"di'"

"yes chotte"

"how are you feeling?"

"Why I am fine chotte.. Anjali turned towards him"

"I have got to leave for dubai tomorrow and will be there for two weeks."

"That is impossible'chotte that's too long"

"I know and that is why I want you to come too."

"Me?"

"Yes di' akash is going too so payal will be there and ...' he looked at khushi and khushi realizing what he was about to say nodded a no behind anjalis back   "khushi too'. I wanted to make up to her by taking her to dubai."

"That's so sweet " Anjali winked at khushi and turned back to arnav "But I cant.."

"Please di you know khushi she wont come leaving you here alone' " arnav tried convincing Anjali while his eyes were on khushi who was wildly waving her arms and saying a no.

"but nani'"

"she agreed to come too'"

Both khushi and Anjali was surprised at that

"but when'

"oh shtop your bhutswa  Anjali bitya' " and mami came walking over to where they stood. "If payaliya is going with my akash'then I hab to come too.."

"sure mami .. so aman book the tickets and inform them of the correct time."

"so I think you should all go and pack and don't worry.. we' ll buy whatever else is needed over there.. "

Arnav was very happy and tried to control his mask back in place. He gave a look at aman which was reserved for times when difficult deals were successful and aman nodded at him knowingly.

Arnav turned about ignoring anjalis and khushis attempts to talk to him and rushed towards nanis room. But again he was halted by the call and looked over to the door. Khushi and Anjali said his dialogue for him before he could even open his mouth

"what the"

"NAHIII" mamis voice was unstoppable

NK and LA were standing at the door adorned with bridal garlands and bouquets.

End of chapter 17

Hope you like it guys and thank you for all the encouragements! I would love to hear about the changes you want as this is my first ff. plz do comment!

Edited by farhannish - 23 February 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhikk10mdm2013sangeethbalasweetfairy007arshi10arshiGogoismitardforfunmz.brarsanjanasreeArchu61malosetokyopuppy.puppynnhknissoAsvatisruthiifanonyasrshanonAnony_moussrija.singh04shafqee80meem17msmarplehajrsagarpatadialovespellmomb24KtotheMApoorvaranisegadmaverickmartinseshatreevenkatasuwinJaponicayashal_khanluvbugaaytlaksh65zafikritashsana11shree10Suchi.Rmandy15..Gunjan..1chilly

laksh65 IF-Rockerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
interesting updates 16 and 17 loved it.
nk la married. 

ziya-farhannish

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Nk and la married and a family trip to Dubai. Wow

ziya-farhannish

rdforfun Senior Member
rdforfun
rdforfun

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
nice update

ziya-farhannish

mz.brar Senior Member
mz.brar
mz.brar

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg!!!!!!! but what was they hurry??? yes eloping is so very romantic but ...but...I WANTED TO SEE MORE LA AND NK NOK,JOKS(is that how its spelt?)LOL

ziya-farhannish

Go to top