ARHI SIMH... CHS 44, 45, 46 UPDATED! PG 66 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 8

"NK'I want to spend sometime with my WIFE and ALONE"

NK almost burst his brain with all the thinking'what will he do now?

"NO ASR",lavanya interrupted "I have just got here and I want to spend some time with her'so u both are going to shut up and just let me'.and she took khushis hand scowled at NK and walked out of the room'

NKs instinct told him to make a run for it'but arnav being arnav foresaw it, overtook NK and closed the door.

'" I have a few questions and u r going to answer them'."he looked at NK in ASR mode to let him know that there was no way out other than answering him'

NK gulped visibly "O..KK.. SHOOT.."

Arnav folded his hands and gestured towards the couch 

"why r u here back from Sydney ?"

"u know me'I needed a break from work'I am not a workaholic like you" nk retorted'his eyes steady and fearless as he was reminded what he was actually here for'

"u told your mother that u r here to help a friend'.which friend?"

Nk raised his eyebrows 

"so homework has been done'y don't u find out the friend yourself?"

"I have my guesses'but I want to hear it from you'"

"iam not saying anything nannav'"

Arnav did not react ..rather with the same straight face he asked next.

"payal called you three days prior to your arrival here, what did she tell u?"

NK looked up in surprise'"why didn't u ask payal?"

"simple'she is not here now"

"well'ask her when she gets back! COZ I AINT TALKING!"

"NK'" the voice was lighter.."its important for me to know..there are things to sort out.."

"I don't care'its not important to me"

"then what is?..or should I ask who is?" Arnav tried to control the venom

"u can ask as much as u want but I aint replying ARNAV!"

it hurt arnav to hear his name though he had hated his friends version from him

With that NK got up and opened the door only to find lavanya at the door'

"nope'u r not leaving without the answers, get back in " with that la pushed him back inside..

"what is wrong with u you woman!" nk cried as he hit his leg somewhere and fell hard on his back.

"lavanya?"

"ASR, I want answers too'what is wrong with chamkeeli?, she is not at all herself!, Did you force her into this marriage? Didn't you propose her and romance her? Or did you make a DEAL out of that too?"she joked with her hand on her hips..

"Oh he made a DEAL alright! Tell her AA..S..R..!!, about your six month marriage deal!" NK bit out as he felt his leg going numb..he doubted that he had broken his leg since the pain only seemed to grow..

Three people stood openmouthed at his retort'.

"A six month marriage!...poor thing!of course what else could she expect from ASR! lavanya could still remember khushi s dreams about her wedding..the rituals'"oh god!"

But arnavs thoughts were overspeeding "she told him? Was NK important enough for her to open her secrets?..did they like each other?was tht what brought NK here?""but she wouldn't tell payal would she?aarghh..his head was on the verge of explosion when he heard a voice and he went cold'..

"So its true? huh arnaw bitwa? mamis voice broke through the silence'

"how did'but '"so everyone knew! As this realization dawned upon him'.his anger rose'she went about making sure everybody knew..didnt she?he had specifically told her that she shouldn't speak.. but she had defied him'u'll pay for this khushi!..he thought silently.

He looked upto mami once again but she dint seem to want an answer.

Mami swiftly left for nanis room to inform her of the happenings, but not finding her in her room sat down on the bed in heavy thought'..so phatti saree is not  the culprit! She is the victimwa! But damaadji!? Should I inform the others of what I found out? Manorama thought that though she might appear to be a stupid woman 'well.. when put it this way.. she was a stupid woman for not approving of gems like khushi and payal, but it must have been because she saw herself in them.. the rags to riches story'.and she knew what it was like' to feel out of place' she hid it well under her pretense of extreme stupidity but sometimes she just got carried away'she had wanted a better and sophisticated girl for his akash'one he would not feel ashamed to show off ' one who could help him out when he is left out weak and she had seen only a sixteen year old herself in payal until today'.but today she saw was what she had always wanted in akash's wife the manorama raijjadas ""dee-eye-elll"" aka daughter in law'but how could she just drop the facade all of a sudden and she is so used to taunting her that she didn't think she could drop it'on the whole she wont ..it was fun! clapping her hands twice like a child'and she looked upto see nani staring at her as if she had gone mad..

"woh kya hain na sasumma'.wo..' ha wo maine sapna dekha ki six month marriage phatti saree ki bajai khoon bari tang aur akash bitwa ke beech main thi aur climax me main use hello hi ke bajay tata bbye bye kar rahi thi!...hihi"she bit her tongue as she saw her saasuma looking at her with pure rage

'"MANORAMA!!""..

forgetting what she had arrived here for she ran off the room scared of her saasumas wrath!

end of chapter 8!

thank u for reading ...plz comment readers...it helps!

Edited by farhannish - 11 years ago
Absolutely loved chapter 5! Hilarious stuff( you have an amazing knack for writing comedy) NK and La are amazing together- usually i HATE their jodi; authors always make it feel like their throwing the left over people together without there being any really chemistry, but with the slow buildup that your working towards, I think I'm going to love seeing these 2 come together😃

It felt like there was something missing in the first 1 or 2 chapters i cant figure out what yet lol, but you've really established a nice pace to the story. The insight we got to see of Mami ji and her feeling towards her family as well as herself were dead on.
I wana see more of a kick a$s Payal (shes one of my fav character,before the CV turned her into the local fountain)

Arnav is such a typical man-jumping from one thing to another. But the only time men are so suspicious and jealous is when they know they don't deserve something. She to good for him and the poor man knows it, the emotions are just manifest themselves  as jealousy.

when you write dialog can you introduce it in a separate sentence, it gets confusing to read in the middle of a paragraph, I cant tell its its the characters though or a discussion.

Nice update!

So NK is full on in Khushi's bodyguard mode, People know about six month deal and manorama is coming around!

Great work :)
Edited by Anony_mous - 11 years ago
Loved it.. Actual story should have been like this..
Awesome
Now more family members know about the contract marrige
Arnav thinks Khushi told them ... Hope this misunderstandings clear soon
:)

Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
nice poor khushi
thanks for pm
found your story today😊 Read all the chap in one go...
loved payal and nk...😊
looking forward for next update
read all the 8 parts in one go, loved this story line that i missed in the show. 
please cont soon.

Thank you all for commenting! Will try to make this story as enjoyable as possible

CHAPTER 9

"ASR?" lavanya looked at him'"when I was leaving u were in love with khushi!...then how could u?...and she is sooo traditional , hw did u get her to agree?and mami?..she didn't even seem surprised while she should have been angry! What is going on in this house?...and jeeju is so different! Khushi seems so terrified of him'when I tried to make her talk about it she just broke down and refused to say anything! '."

"nannav loves khushi?"NK asked out aloud'but as soon as he recollected the video of him forcing khushi into the marriage'he  put in "ofcourse this is what nannav does to girls he love 'threaten them of breaking their sisters wedding in order to get them married to him'is it?"

"oh shit! Khushiji!!" NK tried to stand suddenly and ended  up falling back on pain'Both lavanya and arnav rushed to help him. But he refused and kept on murmuring to himself'"why r u so stupid NK'ur priority should be keeping khushiji safe not blabbering to nannav and lala.."

"KEEP KHUSHI SAFE FROM WHAT?..what is it that you are not telling me NK?" Arnav was beyond frustrated.

"What did u just call me?..my name is lavanya ok'and u can call me Miss. Kashyap for short'and stop bickering'lets get to khushi'for this one time ONLY you are right..khushi is the priority'now stop overacting and limping about..i know there is nothing wrong with your leg'" lavanya gave a wave at him and moved outside.

NK stood openmouthed at the audacity of the woman'she said he was overacting! '

All of a sudden a shrilly shout was heard from the hall and all of them rushed with of course NK limping faster..arnav was sure it was khushis voice'his heartbeat was racing and he was feeling very cold'as if something that he had been dreading was about to happen

Lavanya was surprised'khushi was hugging somebody and was in tears. Payal and akash were back and both stood smiling at khushis antics. Anjali, nani and mama were also looking over fondly'mami was scrunching her nose and taking in the mans appearance '.and next was '.again lavanya was taken aback with what she saw'jeeju was fuming 'looking at khushi and he did not seem to like the guest 'she looked beside her and found ASR surprised and NK looked satisfied'.hmm'something is going on and by the looks of it'this NK guy has got the answers'well she will have to get it from him then'.she turned back to khushi'

"Namaste''Aap theek ho gaye'yeh tho badi khushi ki baat hai'plz come in.." nani welcomed him to the couch'.mami looked like she wanted to interrupt but swallowed it when she saw nanis glare'looks like nani had already seen a one liner coming'

"jee shukriya'..par'"he looked at payal and payal stepped forward.

"bauji wants to talk to u and naniji in private" she told her father in law. He seemed surprised but complied and nani spoke up

"ok Hariprakash bring tea into the study.."

All the rest looked on as the elders made their way into the study.

"khushi! We have to talk..come with me" saying so arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her with him to their room'

shyam was angry and desperate'"rani saheba..i ll be right back'I have an urgent visit to make.."

"nahi''."anjali said with a tone to her voice which said end of discussion.

mami was surprised'"Anjali bitya tumhari tabiyat to teek hai..u just refused damaadji something'I've never seen u refuse"

Anjali smiled at mamiji " are mamiji aap bhi naa'he has not had his food yet..i am just bringing out food for everyone'" she limped towards the kitchen and saw nk limping towards the kitchen too'she stopped and looked at him..NK also stopped wondering why Di was looking at him'she took a few steps and found nk doing the same she turned..

"NK bhai! AAP!..how could u make fun of my'."

Anjali standing with a hand on her hip and was interrupted by loud laughter from lavanya '.she was laughing hysterically'

"Di'.he'he..he is actually hurt.." and she broke into laughter again.

Nk stood there looking at Anjali with a hurt look on his face..

"Di'u actually thought I would do that?"

"sorry  bhayya'I was just ..but how did u hurt yourself?..here let me help you.."Anjali and payal moved to help him

"oh the woman representing the laughing buddha pushed me"

Lavanya immediately stopped laughing. Mami intervened "u pushed my bhanja lavanya!"

"I DID NOT" Lavanya growled through her teeth'

Everyone went silent for a while and then broke out in laughter which made both la and nk smile but both noticed shyam did not join in and his eyes darting from the study to the direction of arnavs room

End of chapter 9

Thank u for commenting!

Edited by farhannish - 11 years ago
lala😆 oh man, NK is just awesome. I really have to hand it to you, I probable would have forgotten that Lavanya hasn't met khushi's babuji. Major props for the continuity.👏
hmmm does Anjali know more then she's letting on?🤔
PS: enjoyed the 😉 very colorful update.