Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Old Is Gold (Page 5)

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Participants of Welcome Bazzi .. Reality Cooking Show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Yes
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Jaisheel has a special surprise for Suhasi
like   0  LIKE  0 COMMENTS  
Along with dance, Nach Baliye 5 is also about the romance, chemistry and nok-jhok between the celebrity couples.

Giving the nach jodis a chance to be together, every week we also see them do special nothings for each other. This week Jaisheel decided to steal the show limelight by expressing his love for his beloved wife Suhasi.

Our source from Nach Baliye 5 shares, "This week Jaisheel has a special gift for Suhasi. He has prepared Suhasi's favourite song. He wanted to do something special for her after her loving gesture for him in the last episode."

The source adds, "Suhasi could not hold back her tears after seeing this cute gesture of love by Jaisheel. Moreover, she was excited to see her parents sitting in the auidence and cheering loudly for them."

An emotional Suhasi says, "I was so happy when Jaisheel sang my favourite song for me. I am a music lover and have always wanted Jaisheel to play the guitar and sing for me like a rocketed."

To enjoy Jaisheel's performance and find out which is Suhasi's favourite song, don't forget to watch Nach Baliye 5, this Saturday-Sunday, at 9 PM only on STAR Plus.

| Thursday, January 17, 2013

-Swetha-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Rude judges at Nach Baliye?
Navdeep Kaur Marwah, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, January 18, 2013

First Published: 18:22 IST(18/1/2013)
Last Updated: 01:02 IST(19/1/2013)
Nach Baliye kicked off its fifth season with a glamorous, crowd-pleasing episode that fetched the channel excellent ratings
"It was an awesome experience." That's how actor Deepshika and her husband Kaishav Arora, who recently got evicted from dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 describe their journey on the show.

Deepshika, who is known for starring in shows such as Sonpari and Honge Judaa Naa Hum,
says, "Initially when I was approached for the show, I was quite scared but when I was told that it is a positive show about bonding between couples I agreed. Kaishav was scared initially but it is great that he was appreciated so much. It was short yet sweet journey. Honestly I didn't expect that we will go out so early, But I've no complaints as I made many friends. My biggest achievement is that my kids as well as my in-laws are proud of me."

To this Kaishav adds, "I have great memories of the show… specially the admiration I got for it is incredible."

Talking about their views on the judges of the show — actor Shilpa Shetty, filmmaker Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis, Kaishav says, "I think whatever Sajid says does makes sense but the way he talks can hurt people as it sounds rude. He can surely change that about himself. As far as Shilpa is concerned, I think she does becomes partial with people she likes. Terence is the loveliest."

Even Deepshikha , who feel Charlie-Amar and Jay-Mahie are stronger jodis on the show, shares similar sentiments about Sajid, she says, "He can say the same thing in a polite way." while Kaishav is looking for the right banner for a hindi film script he has written, Deepshika is now diverting her entire energies on her TV show Honge Juda Naa Hum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-mysticgoryfilmsnikita_88

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rahul-Mahajan-pays-tribute-to-father-on-Nach/articleshow/18058810.cms We have all laughed at him and on him because of his comical performances on dance reality show Nach Baliye 5. But this time, Rahul and Dimpy Mahajan touched everyone with their heart-wrenching tribute to his father Pramod Mahajan — who was gunned down in 2006 — for the first time on Indian television.

Not only did the touching performance bring tears to the eyes of all contestants and judges, but also gave goose bumps to everyone present on the sets. His efforts put in this act also opened a window to the pain that Rahul had hidden in his heart for the last six years.

When Rahul was asked about the act, he said, "When I came on the show, I didn't know that dance could actually make it easy for me to express my feeling without saying anything. My performance was just a way of expressing what I felt for him. This act was not aimed at gaining marks or votes. There were so many bottled up emotions which came out."
In the act, Rahul takes his wife, Dimpy, down memory lane on the song Kitni baatein from Lakshya. The act is not about the shooting, but about Rahul's fond memories with his dad. "When we selected this song, I wasn't sure if Rahul would agree to do it.

The fact that he said a yes to it was a big thing because he doesn't talk about it generally. He has buried the pain deep inside his heart. I am proud of him that he didn't break down completely. In fact, the performance brought a sense of closure for him," Dimpy said.

-Swetha-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Participants of Welcome Bazzi .. Reality Cooking Show 
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: