Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Took us a month to complete the last thread! 

Now how long is this one going to take?
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shru - I recently been waiting QH 😆 Yesterday was the Maha episode with PV so had to watch it 🤣 
It was so forced but what can one do 😆 

The new Sony show looks good! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Sameer Soni - Gets it right again 

It is not about the actor but the story line, the actors name can only do so much! 

But Samir Soni has a rejoinder to that. "What has really happened with shows having veterans from the TV industry is that content has taken a back seat. Director aake bolta hai, 'please pull the show with your acting,' but someone should give us the script also na? There's no innovation in content in shows that have the highest paid actors. Yes, of course there are fans who will watch our shows only for us, but even we have limited scenes in an episode. There are other tracks as well," he says.
nikita_88 thumbnail
KW is taller than Karisma Tanna when she isn't wearing heels! 
I forget that KW is one of the taller actors

They do look cute together! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
I am disappointed my the lack of response to our theory! 🤣 
Hence a re-post on this thread! 

🤣 Leah - we are always Talli! 😉

So now the tale begins: 

It was a dark spooky night, when *dramatic music* 
Niks was in her room, thinking about her evil genius plan! Mwahahahhahaah 😆

Ok scratch that 🤣🤣 It was 4 in the afternoon and Shilpu was bored at work! 

I was telling Shilpu and Arpu my genius plan to marry a Doc or a lawyer 🤣🤣 Anyone who spends more time at work than at home! 🤣🤣 and are Rich! 😉 - As Shilpu being in a relationship with all the benefits of being single... I get to do what I want and live life as I would like! 

and began my analysis on niks's  future🤣🤣...

I told niks...dont pick lawyer...wat if u u wanna be naughty while he is out to work n he catches u😲...he will win his case with all the proofs provided🤣🤣...I told her pick a doc🤣🤣...
But den even docs can be work at odd hours n thus no fun no play with hubby🤣🤣 n who knows if the doc might be having a ema of his own at his own sanjeevni🤣🤣...

🤣 

And I asked what doc in the UK has duppatta's at work??? 
And Arpu came up with scarves and Shilpu came up with Air Con giving out blizzard winds... 
Hence the Doc can do his own EMA... 

🤣 

But this serves the purpose of getting divorced and getting the money, 🤣🤣🤣 so then I can live comfortably with my Haram 🤣 

You have to marry for money, then love! 

Every evil genius knows this 🤣🤣🤣, even fairy-tales teach you this! 🤣 
I mean Cinderella the Step Mom - married Dad cause Rich. 
Snow White Evil Queen - Marries the rich king... 

Need I say more 🤣

🤣...and with so much "money is honey" from niks...she began sounding like Ridhimma to me and I told her not all 2bhk types are like Sid🤣🤣...who is willingly going to let u sing "paisa paisa" and have an ema for additional kama sutras n compare better capabitlities🤣🤣🤣

Niks defended heself dat she is no Ridhimma coz ridhimma was dumb who let go a gem like Sid...N I told her...she got it all wrong🤣🤣🤣...

Ridhimma actually was a very intelligent woman who married sid for the paisa as she knew haram wudnt have been left with any due to his failed world tours🤣🤣🤣 and his savings income being invested in hsi personal space shuttle that he was planning to use to travel to stars n engrave his n ridhimma's name🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Then came to the conclusion that Haram ruined it all, by coming to the tent that day because Riddhima was all ready to secure her future with Sid's money by having a kid with Siddy widdy in the tenty- wenty 🤣 

So with Sid giving her a divorce she lost out on the divorce settlement and the money 🤣🤣🤣 and then had to change her story to True Lobe! 😉

🤣 

And so to sum up Riddhima was a genius - Haram just ruined her plans! 😛

🤣

and with this...we solved the actual mystery behind all the mess in cmg...
TEAM CID LETHAL GANG took only 4 yrs to solve this mystery🤣
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats, guys! 

I have a question: The caps of Rajeev-Aamna, is that a new segment? I thought they couldn't stand each other? 

Oh, I saw the SBS video! Sooo cute! I really loved the segment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8NUw5jRvE[/YOUTUBE]

I love the music in the background. ❤️ I only watched, I think, two scenes of Sujal-Kashish but always heard of them. So I'm assuming that was their theme music? 😆
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread

who says there is lack of response Shilpa is right I am still trying to process the plan7Edited by DJ.. - 11 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RK - Aamna cute as ever <3 

KW looks SO GOOD in Indian outfits <3
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KVB, Sara Khan, and Rubina DIlak's performance in that Sapne show. 

LOL, there are lots of weird things in this performance. 😆 It wasn't really a 'dance' performance at all. You guys will know when you watch it.

But KVB! Man, this is one guy who is truly truly hot!!  I can watch it again and again just to see him. Ufff, he reminded me of Prem days. 😳 Seriously, I found him super gorgeous!

Starts @ 5.14

Continues here
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!  Finally... New thread!

Lets see how long it takes to finish this one 😆😆

COngrats folks and special one to the spammers😆😆😆

Long weekend😃 Plan to do nothing😃😃