If season 2 where to happen what

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know we will never get season 2 of this show zeetv hates our show bt just imagine if we did get it. Would u want a whole new show bt still with the same theme or would u like them to start where they finished with just a leap? I would like a few years leap they can do anything with prishna and would be happy and they could kill of pinky or have made her evil again bt dnt show her they can say she ran of with nirmal and got married to him. If they ever wanted to show either of them it should be nirmal bt they must get a hot looking actor to play him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sandia...

Maybe I would like a new show on the same lines...with Prishna of course...

Dont want too much of leap as KM still looks young for a leap!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think I would like to see the continuation where It ended . So that i could see what we didn't got . Like I wanted to see Prishna out of TTS mansion living separately , Pintu's Job , Prishna's sweet bonding with their Gudiya , And Yes The Consummation Part May be in Flashback .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If it started from where it ended then I wouldn't want a few years leap but maybe a few months because I want to see more scenes of Prishna with that adorable baby, also since there has always been a similarity in Kinshuk's shows of his characters Bhabhi always dying then I would get that psycho to die as well because that psycho was Pinto's Bhabi and I would get a Sargam lookalike or Sargam's twin sister who looks just like her and take care of Sonu and that, I would show more Prishna, I would want to see more of Krishna and her IAS Duties and Pinto and is business building up, I would want to see a bit of Ravi working as well or him getting married and want to see Chanchal playing with Sonu and Gudiya, and my list goes on 😃 ðŸ˜³

If it were a new start then, I have already written what I would want in another post and I'll post it here too, I would want a lot of Prishna obviously, I would want more of Krishna's family and the Singh family happy moments, I would still keep Sargam and Vidyapati basically I wouldn't want them killed off, I would actually want to keep Bihari and Dihati except they won't be nutcases but they would be a childless couple, yep that's right I don't even  want that psycho to be born  😆  I would want Prishna's lovestory different and unique basically another unique story of Prishna, I would want Chanchal to be cupid in Prishna's relationship, I would want to see more of Ravi and see him as a protective brother who loves his sisters darly and him slightly against Pinto but then softens up to Pinto and I would want to see Manisha's life happy, basically I wouldn't want to see Nirmal and give her a better life partner, I would like to see Ravi married and more of Chanchal ðŸ˜ƒ 

I might add more in 😃
Nghthawke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
More Chanchal. No Pinky. Pretty much do anything, just no Pinky.

taahir004 thumbnail
A leap would have indeed do wonders for the show
having Krishna as the IAS Officer
Pinto as some Govt. agent
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if its possible, i want prishna n same cast of afsar bitiya, i really want fresh re start of this serial with solid script but same bihari touch n more n more prishna screen space, imp. Thing afsar bitiya should air on prime time not earlier evening timing, i m only hope but cannot came in realistic, only bcoz of zee they never love our show. Zee lost such a beautiful show
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

If it started from where it ended then I wouldn't want a few years leap but maybe a few months because I want to see more scenes of Prishna with that adorable baby, also since there has always been a similarity in Kinshuk's shows of his characters Bhabhi always dying then I would get that psycho to die as well because that psycho was Pinto's Bhabi and I would get a Sargam lookalike or Sargam's twin sister who looks just like her and take care of Sonu and that, I would show more Prishna, I would want to see more of Krishna and her IAS Duties and Pinto and is business building up, I would want to see a bit of Ravi working as well or him getting married and want to see Chanchal playing with Sonu and Gudiya, and my list goes on 😃 ðŸ˜³

If it were a new start then, I have already written what I would want in another post and I'll post it here too, I would want a lot of Prishna obviously, I would want more of Krishna's family and the Singh family happy moments, I would still keep Sargam and Vidyapati basically I wouldn't want them killed off, I would actually want to keep Bihari and Dihati except they won't be nutcases but they would be a childless couple, yep that's right I don't even  want that psycho to be born  😆  I would want Prishna's lovestory different and unique basically another unique story of Prishna, I would want Chanchal to be cupid in Prishna's relationship, I would want to see more of Ravi and see him as a protective brother who loves his sisters darly and him slightly against Pinto but then softens up to Pinto and I would want to see Manisha's life happy, basically I wouldn't want to see Nirmal and give her a better life partner, I would like to see Ravi married and more of Chanchal ðŸ˜ƒ 

I might add more in 😃

I would do that too, kill that pyycho off, show more Prishna, Chanchal and the rest