Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

I don't like the new Daljeet.  Sahiba fell for his easy way of living and how he respected and treated others, she is not impressed with this change in his character.  I also don't believe he is going to end up with her because of what he has become.

i totally agree with you.sahiba will prefer to stay with ranbeer at the end.there is no doubt that daljeet is an evil character now,he will become more evil in coming episodes according to some articles.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daljeet Question (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roop4U

Roop4U

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
yaaa... Daljeet does not look gud with this new evil face.  I like previous Daljeet charater... Confused

sushmita72

sushmita72

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ranbeer's character becoming cool & daljeet's character is becoming evil...love the way ranbeer's character is going on.

yoyowatsup

yoyowatsup

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
this show is stupid im only watching it thinking maybe jazz will be back with ranveer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.