Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Daljeet Question (Page 2)

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

I don't like the new Daljeet.  Sahiba fell for his easy way of living and how he respected and treated others, she is not impressed with this change in his character.  I also don't believe he is going to end up with her because of what he has become.

i totally agree with you.sahiba will prefer to stay with ranbeer at the end.there is no doubt that daljeet is an evil character now,he will become more evil in coming episodes according to some articles.
Roop4U Senior Member
Roop4U
Roop4U

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
yaaa... Daljeet does not look gud with this new evil face.  I like previous Daljeet charater... Confused
sushmita72 Groupbie
sushmita72
sushmita72

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ranbeer's character becoming cool & daljeet's character is becoming evil...love the way ranbeer's character is going on.
yoyowatsup Senior Member
yoyowatsup
yoyowatsup

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
this show is stupid im only watching it thinking maybe jazz will be back with ranveer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index