Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aquariusxgrl99

aquariusxgrl99

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Is Daljeet evil now? Did everyone basically forget that Ranveer is a murderer lol?  I mean where do you think this is headed guys? Plus, has sahiba basically lost all her toughness that was shown in the beginning? what do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyameensangeetaMrozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daljeet Question" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Daljeet from someone so innocent that can hurt anyone now with a gun. What a change over Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveprincess143simmi_rajiv27ashish_sukurozie

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
even i agree that daljeet's character is becoming evil day by day.

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Even i am wondering why the Cvs are showing Daljeet in a negative light, now i am just confused who is the lead, who gets Sahiba?? Does Sahiba know what she really wants???

And no undoubtedly i haven't forgot Ranveer accidentally killed mr. Pal and also framed Daljeet, i don't know its so difficult to see any of these character without faults.

They only one i feel pity for is Jazz, she got her heart broken, she was used by Ranveer for her money, Ranveer killed her dad, and when ranveer had a chance to make up for what he did to Jazz, he hurt her even more Cry.

The funny thing is depite Raveer being negative, i still love him, Ashish is an extremely talented actor, i just wished the cvs didn't ruin these characters

.Tamanna.ashish_sukuaathya

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
daljit is not evil . he just wants sahiba back at any cost why so because he knows that she loves him . earlier when he wasnt aware of reason behind sahiba marrying he hated her . if you see the show carefully you would notice thatdaljit has just changed himself physically . in his heart he is the same . rmrmber him saying sahiba name when he drank , getting sad and all . so , that bad boy is just an outer mask to show to the world . he is the same daljit from the core of his heart . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anon91sangeetaM

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Even i am wondering why the Cvs are showing Daljeet in a negative light, now i am just confused who is the lead, who gets Sahiba?? Does Sahiba know what she really wants???

And no undoubtedly i haven't forgot Ranveer accidentally killed mr. Pal and also framed Daljeet, i don't know its so difficult to see any of these character without faults.

They only one i feel pity for is Jazz, she got her heart broken, she was used by Ranveer for her money, Ranveer killed her dad, and when ranveer had a chance to make up for what he did to Jazz, he hurt her even more Cry.

The funny thing is depite Raveer being negative, i still love him, Ashish is an extremely talented actor, i just wished the cvs didn't ruin these characters

Yes I totally agree with u,I also lyk Ashish,he's an amazing actor.As far as main lead is concerned,even our great veterans lyk Amitabh ji,n Raj Babbar,played negative character in a main lead...Even Ashish in his very first show-GKD,played the role of a Bahubali(A type of criminal),but had a very soft heart for his luv as a main lead of the show...Now coming to RSSI,the way Ashish started dominating the show from the last few episodes,he will be proved as a main lead of the show at the end,n a talented actor lyk Ashish will never accept a supporting role for himself..SmileLOL

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 19 January 2013 at 10:39pm

bluedollierozieaathya

wensue

wensue

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

I don't like the new Daljeet.  Sahiba fell for his easy way of living and how he respected and treated others, she is not impressed with this change in his character.  I also don't believe he is going to end up with her because of what he has become.

ashish_sukupreetie

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

i don't think daljeet is evil from core of heart.love changes all as u can see love has changed sahiba and jazz though can't say about ranveer.yes,daljeet may be rude for a while now but he still cares for sahiba.would it be right if he stood still losing his love?now he knows sahiba only loves him.he didn't caim sahiba after RaHiba marriage as he thought sahiba didn't love him.but knowing all the truth,he realised Sahiba's condition.If Daljeet is said evil for his current behaviour,then what is Ranveer who only knows cheating?at least daljeet is honest what he is upto can be understood. 

anon91bluedollie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.