Love Unexpected...!!!- Sanvi FF Chapter 1 updated (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Neelambari-

IF-Dazzler

-Neelambari-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Tongue ff on sanvi...great.. Smile
Nice concept...seems interesting
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piyu-123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unexpected...!!!- Sanvi FF Chapter 1 updated (Page 2)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Piyu-123

Groupbie

-Piyu-123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
So iam done with first chapter, Finally...!!! This is my 1st attempt so plz give ur feedbacks  Smile 

CHAPTER-1

I stared absently out the window in the principal's office and watched as the fall leaves fluttered softly to the ground. Today I'd been caught giving ninth graders back their finished homework while they paid me. I'm quite smart, so why not help out some freshman for a few notes, I could use it. Well that's what I thought, but apparently, 'that's completely inappropriate and should not be happening on school grounds'. Yeah, like I give a shit.

"Ms. Sanjana Roy, are you listening?" I broke my gaze from the window and turned to look at my all too elegant looking principal. Ms. Anu Mehta.
"Yes," I lied. I hadn't heard a thing she had said the whole time.

Ms. Anu raised her eyebrows at me and fixed her turquoise eyes on mine, "Well, this is the third time this week you've been in my office. First talking back to your teacher, and then being late for class, and now this? It's only the first week back from summer vacation. I'm very disappointed." I fiddled with the laces on my converse. Okay, so maybe I wasn't the best behaved student ever, but at least I came to school every day, and I even listened to the teachers occasionally, too.

I stared blankly at her. "Now, you will have detention after school today in the music room. Make sure to bring a book with you or some homework because you'll be the only one there," she said. I suppressed a groan. Great. Two hours in hell.

"You may go now. And I don't want to see you again in my office any time soon, understand?" she shot me a stern look. I nodded

I got up and made my way to the door, not bothering to say 'thanks' or even a 'good bye'. I was pissed.

I trudged down the hallway and retrieved my cell phone from my pants pocket. Four minutes till my next class. Usually I wouldn't care about being late for class, but I had Mr.Rigved's fifth period and I wasn't in the mood for a lecture. I sighed and rushed to my locker, struggling with the combination. Come on, come on.

Finally, when the lock was free, I grabbed all my books and slammed the locker door shut. I glanced at the clock above the bulletin board a few feet away.

I grimaced. Three minutes until fifth period started. I had English fifth period, which lucky for me, was on the other end of the frickin' school. I inwardly groaned. Well, if I run I could make it, I thought. I clutched my books to my chest and dashed down the hallway. I turned the corner so fast that I didn't see the wall there and of course, I smashed into it. I stumbled backwards, my books tumbling to the ground. Wait, why would there be a wall in the middle of the hallway? I didn't think I was that uncoordinated. I looked up and my eyes locked with the bluest ones I had ever seen. I slowly looked the 'wall' up and down. Turns out it was actually a boy that I ran into, a hot boy. He must've had a freaking ten pack under that shirt!

Realising I'd been staring; I teared my gaze away from his extremely toned chest and down at the scatter of books on the floor."Sorry," I muttered. I bent down and began to pick up my things when the loud ring of the bell went.

"Crap!" I gathered up all my books as fast as possible. I could not be late for class again. Mr. Rigved would murder me. "Here," a deep voice said. I looked over in confusion and saw the guy I so clumsily ran into holding out my English textbook.

"Thanks," I took it from him and stood up. I shoved my hand in my jeans pocket and pulled out my cell phone again. I glanced at the time. One minute since English started and I still had to get to the other side of the school. I sighed. Great.

"I've got to go," I uttered. "Um... Bye." Wow. Smooth, Kody, just smooth. I mentally kicked myself for being so lame.

I hurried past mystery boy and continued my race to English class. That time I made sure to slow down when I turned the corners. I didn't want a replay of what just happened with Mr. Ten Pack back there.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvirahiKuheli14medhahpsdmgfanA1..ANVESHA..missdramkrharshita29396KoolKatzjaneniroopaalex714diyadawda13-Neelambari--Raj-gal.angelayaazukideewani-Anilaa-

tani18

tani18

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
NYC...DO PM ME WEN U UPDATE...AND MR TEN PACK KASH MERI ZINDAGI ME AISA KOYI HOTA...LUKY SANJU

-Piyu-123

-Piyu-123

Groupbie

-Piyu-123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani18

NYC...DO PM ME WEN U UPDATE...AND MR TEN PACK KASH MERI ZINDAGI ME AISA KOYI HOTA...LUKY SANJU

yup.. indeed Sanju is lucky.. Smile

-Anilaa-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anilaa-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Awesome Part!...

LOL Mr. Ten Packs... the dialogues you use are amazing!

I had English fifth period, which lucky for me, was on the other end of the frickin' school.
^ That always happens to me!... Dead

I really enjoyed this part... :)
Looking forward to the next part!...
Please do upload soon, and PM me... :)

Edited by Xx-Anilaa-xX - 21 January 2013 at 3:05am

-Piyu-123

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
very well written ...and all those parts wer beautiful

nd if my hunch is correct mr 10 packs lol...is prithvi!!!

but this was a very osum update!!!!

-Piyu-123

-Piyu-123

Groupbie

-Piyu-123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

very well written ...and all those parts wer beautiful

nd if my hunch is correct mr 10 packs lol...is prithvi!!!

but this was a very osum update!!!!

Thankie... Smile

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
wow juz awesome continue soon dearBig smile

-Piyu-123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.