Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for liking.Yeah indeed both of them are looking very nice together.

i have always liked ranvir-sahiba together,from the 1st day of the serial itself.daljit is looking good with mallika.so let sahiba stay with ranvir.ranvir no matter how evil he is,but he has been truthful towards his love.although he is money minded ,he sacrificed everything over his love.in return this guy deserves to be with the girl whom he has loved so much since he was a child.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.ashish_suku

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba-ranvir pic (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

thanks everyone for liking.Yeah indeed both of them are looking very nice together.

i have always liked ranvir-sahiba together,from the 1st day of the serial itself.daljit is looking good with mallika.so let sahiba stay with ranvir.ranvir no matter how evil he is,but he has been truthful towards his love.although he is money minded ,he sacrificed everything over his love.in return this guy deserves to be with the girl whom he has loved so much since he was a child.

Hey I totally agree with u dear,I also lyk Ranveer-Sahiba,they are very beautiful couple,they are lyk fairies,n u'r absolutely right,from the very beginning of the show,Ranveer has been truthful towards his luv.

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
ROFL had he been truthful he would have never ever engaged jazz . he would have never ever killed jazz father . he would have never tried to blackmail sahiba . for love is giving . . . its just that you love ashish . that you are not able to see the reality

Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

Hey I totally agree with u dear,I also lyk Ranveer-Sahiba,they are very beautiful couple,they are lyk fairies,n u'r absolutely right,from the very beginning of the show,Ranveer has been truthful towards his luv.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

ROFL had he been truthful he would have never ever engaged jazz . he would have never ever killed jazz father . he would have never tried to blackmail sahiba . for love is giving . . . its just that you love ashish . that you are not able to see the reality

Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

Mr.Akshay Kundal...don't try to go personal,I'm not the only one who luv Ashish,many people on this forum luv Ashish n his acting talent,y r u quoting me only,dare to quote them all,if u can.And I have just agreed with the comment of abouttime,if u'r really daring to quote anybody,quote abouttime.
Geek

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 20 January 2013 at 3:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@ Akshya Kundal:If u r pointing towards me,then first see what i have written and then give statements .I didnt say,Ranvir is a truthful guy.I said  he has been truthful towards Sahiba.Yes,he used Jazz for money.So ,yes he cheated Jazz.But all those times,when Jazz always used to ask,whether u luv me..he never said yes.Jazz knew perfectly Ranvir was with her for her money.Had he wanted ,he could have married Jazz and become billionarie.But he always chose Sahiba over wealth.Thats why I said,inspite of all his evildoings,he has been truthful towards Sahiba.

And who said love is all about giving.Love has various forms.See zee tv synopsis for rssi given by cvs,it reads"This show is about love and its different manifestations for different people. It is the story of Sahiba, Ranveer and Daljeet and their journey towards love".
So the makers themselves admit Ranvir's love,but his way is different.

Edited by abouttime - 20 January 2013 at 3:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

@ Akshya Kundal:If u r pointing towards me,then first see what i have written and then give statements .I didnt say,Ranvir is a truthful guy.I said  he has been truthful towards Sahiba.Yes,he used Jazz for money.So ,yes he cheated Jazz.But all those times,when Jazz always used to ask,whether u luv me..he never said yes.Jazz knew perfectly Ranvir was with her for her money.Had he wanted ,he could have married Jazz and become billionarie.But he always chose Sahiba over wealth.Thats why I said,inspite of all his evildoings,he has been truthful towards Sahiba.

And who said love is all about giving.Love has various forms.See zee tv synopsis for rssi given by cvs,it reads"This show is about love and its different manifestations for different people. It is the story of Sahiba, Ranveer and Daljeet and their journey towards love".
So the makers themselves admit Ranvir's love,but his way is different.

I agree with uSmileClap

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
nice pic

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
both looking amazing...ashish looking stunning.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.