Amrit Manthan

agam brought the evilness out of amrit

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 till agam came in amrit's life she was just a egoist .headstrong girl...
Agam instigated amrit to such an extend that she became real evil .
i think agam is also at fault here...he created the rift between the sisters and now being treated as a hero...he made amrit this worse...

but amrit being so stupid is taking revenge on her own sister instead of agam...
story would have been nice if it was that way...
amrit taking revenge on agam and nimrit preventing it...
i really don't like sisters turning enemies due to falling in love with same man...
it would have been better if amrit has no grudge against nimrit but is trying to harm agam...
just my opinion guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true , i remember the promo . ' galti isne ki , haath badaya hamne ' . everything was ok upto the point agam came . i know amit hurted agam in childhood . but s it is said to err is human to forgive divine ' agam should have forgiven her . consider a girl whose to be husband marries someone else that too her sister on wedding night . the change was obvious .

regarding your point saying trying to harm agam could have been better , i disagree . amrit ke liye toh aise tha ki mooh tak aate aate nivaala usa nahi mila . eg. a sweet . you want that sweet and not harming the sweet (useless ) . you want to taste it . ,.
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak-123

well both of you akshay and the owner of this topic , no bad language is allowed , and you are saying agam a fool .. this is not allowed , secondly if amrit is taking revenge from nimrit it means she is taking from agam too ..., 

so be aware from now ...

i bad mouthed when did i say agam is a fool ?
she aint taking revenge from agam . she wants him back
i need not aware from you .
who are you ❓

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Note: The topic maker and Akshay did not say anything against the I-F rules. They are allowed to criticise bearing in mind there is no bashing. 
mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak-123

hey friends , sorry this was not me , that was my cousin , she opened my id and used it .. and i did'nt even knew it ...
akshay Ji and owner of the post sorry please  

its ok...no need to say sorry and all...
i just wrote wat came in my mind...
i just don't like sisters turning to enemies for a person who try to create rift between them
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg cant believe someone is seriously defending amrit here. she was an egoist, liar since childhood. she almost destroyed agam's life. he couldnt study because of her and all for what? just coz he spoiled amrit's precious dress. she was nice upto the point agam came in her life coz everything was happening exactly the way she wanted. agam came to take revenge (i dont blame him. he is not a mahatma afterall) showed nimrit amrit's true face. moreover its not like amrit loved agam at that time. she was just going crazy over this issue coz she lost this time to her her sister. so i dont see how agam is at fault here. he didnt put amrit at gunpoint to kill her sister(nimrit) or hurt her own mother.