Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602amimusarchie_79anurao.66hateme2sarra0slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Jan 18-A 'Fishy'Story!" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ur post Thumbs Up Hug

Koel what going on with silence yaar.. N now fish in the centre point LOL I did not know fish could create problemLOL

Ajji saheb... I began to wonder who is this lady... This lady is like appa saheb too... N I really don't see the need of making Sid with no dialogue... N Sid is their guest n ajji saheb doing that kind of thing in front of Sid... I wonder what's Sid state now... He should really take gauri n prateeksha away from there...LOL  

Precap: I dunno but appa saheb in that condition n garv there... Wow interesting... But something pop out from my mind ... Like u said in one of ur post b4, barter of gauri could happen ...Ouch Sound scary LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 18 January 2013 at 10:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602archie_79anurao.66hateme2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Ur post Thumbs Up Hug

Koel what going on with silence yaar.. N now fish in the centre point LOL I did not know fish could create problemLOL

Ajji saheb... I began to wonder who is this lady... This lady is like appa saheb too... N I really don't see the need of making Sid with no dialogue... N Sid is their guest n ajji saheb doing that kind of thing in front of Sid... I wonder what's Sid state now... He should really take gauri n prateeksha away from there...LOL  

Precap: I dunno but appa saheb in that condition n garv there... Wow interesting... But something pop out from my mind ... Like u said in one of ur post b4, barter of gauri could happen ...Ouch Sound scary LOL
before I answer  what's going on with silence.. Let me draw your attention to a coincidence which appears fishyWink  since I mentioned missing  Pammi Aunty she was remembered with the remark that she is finally visiting Kolhapur  by Sid today... Now if they could also look at Gauriji going missingCool
 Now coming to the series it is currently the headless chicken searching for it's head on the kitchen shelves. hence we get the privilege to be introduced to different ingredients that populate a kitchen.LOL

Jokes apart but you know in traditional vegetarian household a fish landing on a dining table is a major tehelka...Embarrassed So an elderly person getting strongly agitated and at that point  forgetting Sid is understandable.. what I would have liked is that while eating they are suddenly  shocked to see the fishlicious curry in front of them and in the end Sid at the dining table is left wondering how could it be.. At least it would have given some weightage to the male lead  instead of him just looking like an ornamental piece..

Edited by sunshine99 - 19 January 2013 at 12:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

Ur post Thumbs Up Hug

before I answer  what's going on with silence.. Let me draw your attention to a coincidence which appears fishyWink  since I mentioned missing  Pammi Aunty she was remembered with the remark that she is finally visiting Kolhapur  by Sid today... Now if they could also look at Gauriji going missingCool
 Now coming to the series it is currently the headless chicken searching for it's head on the kitchen shelves. hence we get the privilege to be introduced to different ingredients that populate a kitchen.LOL

Jokes apart but you know in traditional vegetarian household a fish landing on a dining table is a major tehelka...Embarrassed So an elderly person getting strongly agitated at that point  forgetting sid is understandable.. what I would have liked is they would have at least started eating and then suddenly they are shocked to see the fishlicious curry in front of them and then at the end Sid at the dining table wondering how could it be.. At least it would have given some weight age to the male lead  instead of him just looking like an ornamental piece..
yaar who is pammi aunthy yaar  yaar not only the male lead, everyone in silence look like ornamental piece.LOL 

Edited by riyya6 - 18 January 2013 at 11:04pm

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Koel,

A brilliant and outstanding fishy story, I simply applaud you for the title. Well The CV's headbang, are introducing Fish in an orthrodox Vegetarian household. This all they can do the create problems. One should respect the Host and this case the hostess Likes and dislikes.

Since they are vegetarian how come Gauri even thought of making fish and where on earth did she get it. When she was cooking did they not get the smell.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasunshine99slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Koel,

Who is Pammi aunty even I have forgotten and How come Mamma wanted to eat fish curry in Bhosle waadi is the big question.

Anu

sunshine99slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I think Pammi aunty is Sid's mother

sunshine99anurao.66riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Koel, nice tongue in cheek write up..

I think what is fishy is the way things are going... am sure either SP has given up and pulled the plug or something really dramatic is going to happen... hoping for the latter of course.

Loved the precap.. thank god AS is back.. perhaps we will move away from kitchen politics to real politics 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaanurao.66sunshine99riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top