Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS:Personal Property (The End) (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 92

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Atleast people around him are showing him the rightful place where belongsAngry Reveal the coveted raaz  already! I am done fangirling.
[/QUOTE]

Yea I loved pavallvi's and radha's acting. Hope its Bittu's turn! Gotta see how this happens. I really want to know too! When ST when! come on! spill the beans! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Personal Property (The End) (Page 72)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Ghazz..

IF-Dazzler

..Ghazz..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Sry for late posting dr... Wink i was little bzy so i dnt read ur updates... Cry really it was awesome& fantastic... Smile i like your updates..it puts a smile on my face wen i read ur updates... Broken Heart

DonnaHarvey

..Ghazz..

IF-Dazzler

..Ghazz..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yeah it was excellent...it was very emotional... Cry

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arias

Sry for late posting dr... Wink i was little bzy so i dnt read ur updates... Cry really it was awesome& fantastic... Smile i like your updates..it puts a smile on my face wen i read ur updates... Broken Heart
I am happy you appreciate my work. this FF is not meant to be rainbows & unicorns but, if there is a happy tale here and there then, why not. you have really got to work on your emoticons. they are like an animated juxtaposition.

SaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arias

Yeah it was excellent...it was very emotional... Cry
thank you. that was the intention, to realize that the things we reject as otherness are only a part of ourselves. for some it is denying their evil, for others it is denying their goodness. You decide what the characters are doing

SaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the awfully late addition of the song. I do not keep up with pop culture, I just happened to like this song as I came across it. The lyrics & video suit the theme of the story. Yes, you may expect an update soon.
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

SaiS

DevilClan

IF-Rockerz

DevilClan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Happy that Madhu is getting peace and childrn r getting love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSDonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevilClan

Happy that Madhu is getting peace and childrn r getting love.
hopefully this update makes her sound human & not the packaged result of sex trafficking (although that is her reality). I suppose she is trying to prevent the kids from having the same future as her. being devoid of childhood joys. 
thank you for the kind words.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.