Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS:Personal Property (The End) (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 92

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Recap. Madhu & Rishabh at the New York Giants football game. RK badgers Madhu and forces her to settle. Her firmly packed makeup bleed down her cheeks as perspiration in fear and anticipation. He had turned the tables and forced her to settle.

"What degree do you hold Mr. Bombay?" Madhubala swept away a peal of sweat from her temple as she distracted RK with her statement.

"Hmm", Rishabh was caught off guard when his  dream of hearing her cry did not materialize.

"Need I repeat myself?"
"Irrelevant, Mrs. McLean. Do we have a settlement?"

She did not know where she was headed with her stalling the 20-something man in her spectator box.

"I disagree, your degree is completely relevant to this conversation. In fact, I would argue that it is a navigation guide of our argument. You see, if you had learned about sports management or any kind of management..."

Rishabh was disturbed by the tone of her voice, the syllables slipping of her tongue in a rhythmic pattern. He knew this mean the opponent was strong; her articulate speech pointed to a carefully guided action that would dawn on him any second now. He interrupted in an effort to delay the inevitable.

"Actually, I have an MBA. I know all there is to know about management".

A delightful expression appeared on her face, she had hit bull's eye.

"Then, you must be aware of high definition camera recordings in the VIP spectator lounge", she turned his attention to the half dozen robotic eyes capturing his cunning ways.

"Look! Your team lost", he pointed to a disappointed pack of athletes walking the walk of shame".

RK, a man clueless about American football, had unknowingly pointed to the rival team. Victory belonged to the Giants.

"I understand. Everyone cannot be good at everything".

RK fought back his urge to retaliate. It was Madhu's day today and he would just have to come back prepared.

Madhubala had either expanded her bubble or gotten rid of it all together; atleast that is what the organic caf owner concluded seeing the young miss purchase a house blend without her chauffer.

"Miss, if I may ask, where is Ray?"

"The spy was fired. I am the replacement", a man dressed in a white pant suit made his way over to the host."Rishabh Kundra.I will take it from here".

RK snatched the coffee from the unsuspecting man and offered it to Madhubala.

She accepted the drink and sipped quietly showing no interest in the news he held within.

"I have come prepared. Are you curious?"

Her body language remained unchanged.

"Kidding me?", he was frustrated by her coldness.

"My response is not going to stop you from relaying the information".

"Well then, the suit and our link up rumours will be out regardless of what footage you have. I am sure Mr. McLean would not mind a law suit if that means he gets to save the team".

"Your call", she was in a dilemma. Could she afford another blow to her already tainted public persona? She had been called a gold digger, a fame wh**e; did she want promiscuous added to that list?

"Looks like we have quite the battle ahead of ourselves", he walked away from the negotiations feeling conflicted. Would his big win realize his wildest dreams of film making ? Or, would his production of false evidence prove a fatal move for his career?

A new dawn would bring with itself,  fresh sunlight and a declaration of two intertwined lives: one of the two clashing personalities would have the last laugh. 

Edited by iiDona - 01 February 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliessvirensukritimishrazelja89kshubhanginityaVsoujanya-eiya-sakura_mayurbismazaman2000AroraNvaani21ar_art..Adeeba..arunsunita_gmSyed695smallvilleForeverForU-optimist-ritzy09..Aliya..My_VivJaan-Yuks-jnawazadventure_gurldeepak148SHINYSHREYASaiShifzaa--Udhay---PoisonIvy-Hdhdvmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Personal Property (The End) (Page 50)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I don't like this song all that much but, my friend likes it. So, tug of war it is. I will change it later when I am aloneSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21..Adeeba..SaiShifzaaHdhd

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSDonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
my exam got postponed & I was practically asleep at a kegger. Thank the stars.

Edited by iiDona - 01 February 2013 at 9:34pm

VsoujanyaSaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiSDonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

ok u r bad at keeping promises. you can't quit ur ff's as i just can't quit can't quit tv. hmm nyc update loving the story so far and in the end i think when madhu will start loosing d case rk will change team and will make her win

can't quit tvLOL *Let the flashbacks of the shitstorm begin*
See my PERFECTLY REASONABLE explanation above. I can't quit? I shall take that as a challenge and not update the rest of the timeTongue Ghhh, IDK I am having withdrawal symptoms already. LOSING, this particular spelling switch is my petpeeve, sorry. Fair prediction, cannot discuss seeing as I have not written the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

FYI i'm fan of exotic and the fault in our stars. I doesn't feel this ff so far
very vague.
Here is how I look at it: you only know these characters by their job description. their moments of vulnerability have been rare much like the crime shows on TV where one can skip an episode or two & not feel the disconnect. I am aware of my flaws but, I cannot rush to make it all better. the story will progress with every chapter, the characters will not be at a standstill.

adventure_gurlSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update
I feel strongly that Madhu will win over the evil man and regain  her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.