Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Good call for the PKDHians... when i joined the forum i felt the same , but now i feel the forum is small & sweet.. we don't have to go thru pages to read & reply on the posts like other shows where ppl are crazy. most of the ppl i know watch the show, like it , but don't visit the forums & lot of ppl. don't know about the IF
the show has a good trp.. its tied up with another famous show with  famous actors & the show is in news almost every other day for some reason or the other & the forum too has crazy mad fans who fill 10-20 pgs. everyday... & keep the actors on the top in rankings
nakul & disha are doing awesome ,doesn't matter if they are behind in rankings , they are surely gaining recogniton, i don't hink any other fits in the role of nakul as adi

Dear Sakshi, this show is relatively new, many of the forum members also.

But we are a well knit small family.

I occasionally visit other forums, they are huge. 

Most of the time, no body bothers, who is new who is guest.

When one new member comes here and asks where is the introduction corner,

we tell that we really don't know and we don't bother. 

The moment u have stepped here, you are one of us.

Feel free to ask any questions, we will answer.

So from the very first hour, he/she feels comfortable.

I have joined IF and this forum in mid Dec, 2012, and i am nearly sixty.

I have already made about 600 posts and created about a dozen threads.

If you try to think honestly, you will feel that I am a veteran here, not new comer,

and many people will envy the understanding among us.

F S M is 18. Does not matter.

We respect each other and respect their view.

We work in exchange principle.

I have an apple, you have an apple.

We exchanged the apples.

Then u have still one apple and I have one apple.

But suppose, you have an idea and I have an idea.

We exchanged.

Now, you have two ideas and I have two ideas.

We discuss but never want to impose our opinion on others.

At best we ask for the logic.

This is the week-end and most members are absent.

Yet, those remaining are engaged in creative discussion.

Sorry Sakshi, Talked much. Forgive old age. 

Just tried to paint the picture of

this forum with words.

Bye and good night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6f.s.mslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Calling all PKDHians (updated) (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Heyy Guys! :D

Well, You all have never seen me around here right? 

Yup, I'm new to this forum! I visit here sometimes but never know what to post or say!
And just like any other day, I was visiting thinking i will finally make a post (with of course no clue as to what I will say)  and then I see this post! My Saviour! :P 
For the time I have popped in here which is like twice or thrice a week or so...i have noticed it is quiet...and I agree with the post maker (sorry don't know your name) :P 

I can't say much myself as i haven't been part of this forum at all nor have contributed but i would love to from now on! This show has been doing great and all the actors are amazing! And I would love to be part of this forum! xD

Well...enough of my bak-bak, This is my first post here and you will see me around here A LOT! 
Now I can officially say I am part of this forum! :S LOL

-Krupaa xD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochinxMidnightStarxhateme2f.s.m

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Heeey Krupaa!!

Lovely name btw! I am very very honored to welcome you into the PKDH forum. It doesn't matter if you've not posted before. Just jump right in and begin posting and drooling over our hottie ;) We need ALL the active members we can get and we all love chatting/discussing with new, crazy obsessed fans!

Don't hesitate to join in, and if you have any questions/concerns or anything at all, send me a PM! I cannot wait to hear more from you!

~Sharna

Edited by sharna2k6 - 20 January 2013 at 12:56pm

forever_younghateme2f.s.m

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks sayan & shesher for your sweet replies
shesher- it feels  really good when your reply soothes someone
you are right about both disha & pankhuri 
the other show is madhubala ,the cvs have been singing praises of this show even before it started.. though i don't have this channel & haven't been  tempted to watch it  either . the leads (male) rocked in his earlier show , i already mentioned about it & had an awesome chemistry with his leading lady & their pairing was like fire . .if you or anyone else who is a fan of mb, hope my comments don't offend 
sayan - I really enjoyed reading your comments.. thanks for introducing yourself & others to me.. believe me, i live  far away from india ,the show& the forum keeps us close.. i don't get to talk to my family in india like i communicate with you all.. my husband & son often tease me that i spend so much time on the forum but it  really gets the enthu  & keeps the system going . 
Age is something that really doesn't matter .. its good to see these posts coming from you .. we can actually learn from you 
 Have a good sleep & will  talk to  you tomorrow

sharna2k6hateme2f.s.m

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Heeey Krupaa!!

Lovely name btw! I am very very honored to welcome you into the PKDH forum. It doesn't matter if you've not posted before. Just jump right in and begin posting and drooling over our hottie ;) We need ALL the active members we can get and we all love chatting/discussing with new, crazy obsessed fans!

Don't hesitate to join in, and if you have any questions/concerns or anything at all, send me a PM! I cannot wait to hear more from you!

~Sharna
Hiyaaa Sharna! 

Aw, Thank youu! So is yours! xD

Thank Youu! Hug Haha! I will! :D

Thank You soo Much for such a warm welcome! 
And I surely Will! :')

sharna2k6hateme2f.s.m

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Yay!!
Krupaa has joined!! Party

Btw this thead, I gotta admit I hardly post!
But blame studies :/
Will try more, just two more exams and hopefully I can start discussions :D

forever_younghateme2f.s.m

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ahaha! Thanks Sharna! <3 xD

LOL! Same heree! -_-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarxhateme2

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I use 2 reply in almost all posts...But its sad tht most of members here are keen in viewing only...Have 2 change dis..PKDH s gng thru its peak time...

Plz all...com forward and be active here Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi-forever_younghateme2f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.