Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

In many of the forums it's definitely the youngsters that keep the forum going, but it's usually the ones where there is a popular lead male/female.

NaSha are noth new. Disha completely new, and Nakuul slowly making his way known.. I guess like you said, in his next serial he'll make huge fame but why should he wait til another project?? I don't think it's right that they don't get much attention because they're new. I still feel that they've definitely risen since they've started, especially Nakuul. He's getting more and more popular now, and especially on twitter.

Whatever the case, I'm going to try my best to keep this forum active, and help him gain as much popularity as possible. As commission, I want him to myself for at least a week. ;)

When started to read ur post, thought u r going to do some social work.

But at the end  - u r so selfish ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Calling all PKDHians (updated) (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

In many of the forums it's definitely the youngsters that keep the forum going, but it's usually the ones where there is a popular lead male/female.

NaSha are noth new. Disha completely new, and Nakuul slowly making his way known.. I guess like you said, in his next serial he'll make huge fame but why should he wait til another project?? I don't think it's right that they don't get much attention because they're new. I still feel that they've definitely risen since they've started, especially Nakuul. He's getting more and more popular now, and especially on twitter.

Whatever the case, I'm going to try my best to keep this forum active, and help him gain as much popularity as possible. As commission, I want him to myself for at least a week. ;)

When it comes to Nakuul, I'm a very big selfish being Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAYAN18

When it comes to Nakuul, I'm a very big selfish being Wink

BEWARE  there are many other very big fishes in the lake.

Pooja, Sonia are not here right now.

We don't want any Forum-violence ( like Domestic- violence ).

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Pooja and I have a mutual understanding. It's okay. We're good. ;) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Pooja and I have a mutual understanding. It's okay. We're good. ;) 

Nice to hear.

Wait & see.

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
???? ??? LOL

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Good call for the PKDHians... when i joined the forum i felt the same , but now i feel the forum is small & sweet.. we don't have to go thru pages to read & reply on the posts like other shows where ppl are crazy. most of the ppl i know watch the show, like it , but don't visit the forums & lot of ppl. don't know about the IF
the show has a good trp.. its tied up with another famous show with  famous actors & the show is in news almost every other day for some reason or the other & the forum too has crazy mad fans who fill 10-20 pgs. everyday... & keep the actors on the top in rankings
nakul & disha are doing awesome ,doesn't matter if they are behind in rankings , they are surely gaining recogniton, i don't hink any other fits in the role of nakul as adi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2f.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Good call for the PKDHians... when i joined the forum i felt the same , but now i feel the forum is small & sweet.. we don't have to go thru pages to read & reply on the posts like other shows where ppl are crazy. most of the ppl i know watch the show, like it , but don't visit the forums & lot of ppl. don't know about the IF
the show has a good trp.. its tied up with another famous show with  famous actors & the show is in news almost every other day for some reason or the other & the forum too has crazy mad fans who fill 10-20 pgs. everyday... & keep the actors on the top in rankings
nakul & disha are doing awesome ,doesn't matter if they are behind in rankings , they are surely gaining recogniton, i don't hink any other fits in the role of nakul as adi

thank you for such a nice and reassuring mail...you are right...small and sweet it is...what is the other show ?
Aditya and Nakuul has become synonymous now...that's what happens with not so famous actors...if the role clicks..then that character becomes REAL...Disha and Nakuul as Pankhuri and Aditya is so real that you almost feel like you are watching a real couple fall in love... The fact that Disha is uncomfortable in acting makes me feel Pankhuri is shy and introvert...I justify her inability every time ( I complain the most too)...
Shakshi  your replies are so soothing...thank you...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgee-sakshi-hateme2f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.