hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Originally posted by SAYAN18

I am gald you made this post sis ... 
Well, from my side when I get 30-35 minutes free time I come to IF and reply to the posts at once as well as PMs .. 
BUT sometimes the topic become kind of a really healthy discussion, and I donno what to reply there, all the the replies are 4-5 lines, my ( 4-5 words ) would look stupid LOL I just hit like buttons and go Smile

I agree the forum is going so dull nowadays, maybe Becoz some old members aren't coming much as Payal Supi Preet etc .. .. 

Hi Fawwaz bhai, you are doing very good  job with ur visuals. Hats off. 

I observed, some new members.

Trying to welcome them with red carpet.

We are making both creative as well as funny discussions here.

I can feel, they are here from the number of views but they don't always participate.

One member has suggested to increase the rankings of both Nakul and Disha.

Do you know a way, how to do that ?

i hit the chaska at least 50 times a day.

Any thing else ?
I also appreciate your efforts, hope these 'aatmas' come and join the discussions too  
Bro ... Just visit and comment in their profiles daily .. It will help in increasing there ranks .. And about hitting Chaska, only one vote count by a day, so it's useless of hitting it again and again .. 

Besides that .. Ur doing so perfect here 

From my knowledge of inducting new joinees, I AM TRYING IT IN THE PROFESSIONAL WAY.

You will observe that, Good or bad post, known or unknown to me, I always hit the like button.

I am confident we will succeed but in how much time yet to be seen.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Calling all PKDHians (updated) (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I am gald you made this post sis ... 
Well, from my side when I get 30-35 minutes free time I come to IF and reply to the posts at once as well as PMs .. 
BUT sometimes the topic become kind of a really healthy discussion, and I donno what to reply there, all the the replies are 4-5 lines, my ( 4-5 words ) would look stupid LOL I just hit like buttons and go Smile

I agree the forum is going so dull nowadays, maybe Becoz some old members aren't coming much as Payal Supi Preet etc .. .. 

Hi Fawwaz bhai, you are doing very good  job with ur visuals. Hats off. 

I observed, some new members.

Trying to welcome them with red carpet.

We are making both creative as well as funny discussions here.

I can feel, they are here from the number of views but they don't always participate.

One member has suggested to increase the rankings of both Nakul and Disha.

Do you know a way, how to do that ?

i hit the chaska at least 50 times a day.

Any thing else ?
I also appreciate your efforts, hope these 'aatmas' come and join the discussions too  
Bro ... Just visit and comment in their profiles daily .. It will help in increasing there ranks .. And about hitting Chaska, only one vote count by a day, so it's useless of hitting it again and again .. 

Besides that .. Ur doing so perfect here 

From my knowledge of inducting new joinees, I AM TRYING IT IN THE PROFESSIONAL WAY.

You will observe that, Good or bad post, known or unknown to me, I always hit the like button.

Thanks.
Yes I am observing that, u r liking every post .. Appriciate it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2sharna2k6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Thanks.
Yes I am observing that, u r liking every post .. Appriciate it 

Welcme Fawwaz bhai.

f.s.m

Achram

Achram

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yes yar I too vist forum daily but sorry I ll be in a little hurry always yar I have a small kid who is an yr old baby she won't allow me only to browse and my question is for all moms who cook and look after kids any ways I don't have made for any things so we are three in home always busy in work I only manage all the things so I ll be hurry always I am shocked how you people are managing and putting a lengthy post and all so I reply to some post I am sorry to all but I ll try to post and try to reply to each post ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achram

Yes yar I too vist forum daily but sorry I ll be in a little hurry always yar I have a small kid who is an yr old baby she won't allow me only to browse and my question is for all moms who cook and look after kids any ways I don't have made for any things so we are three in home always busy in work I only manage all the things so I ll be hurry always I am shocked how you people are managing and putting a lengthy post and all so I reply to some post I am sorry to all but I ll try to post and try to reply to each post ...
now I feel bad ...please Archana take care of your kid...I see your comments all the time ...I don't mean you either...I guess I am wondering about the young ones who visit... A post cannot have above 300-500 views and then only 4 comments...it's a mystery... I have a 9 yr old who is quite a handful..and won't let me use the iPad because she wants to play games...so I can only surf very early in the morning...which is evening in India...so that works for me...
Again...I didn't mean you...waiting for the atthmas to appear...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeAchram-sakshi-hateme2

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Such a wonderful post!thank you!
I try my best to come here and posts!
I wish I have plenty of time to spend! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

Such a wonderful post!thank you!
I try my best to come here and posts!
I wish I have plenty of time to spend! Unhappy
yes I see your comments...thank you...much appreciated...

hateme2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
In many of the forums it's definitely the youngsters that keep the forum going, but it's usually the ones where there is a popular lead male/female.

NaSha are noth new. Disha completely new, and Nakuul slowly making his way known.. I guess like you said, in his next serial he'll make huge fame but why should he wait til another project?? I don't think it's right that they don't get much attention because they're new. I still feel that they've definitely risen since they've started, especially Nakuul. He's getting more and more popular now, and especially on twitter.

Whatever the case, I'm going to try my best to keep this forum active, and help him gain as much popularity as possible. As commission, I want him to myself for at least a week. ;)

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.