India-Forums

Calling all PKDHians (updated) (Page 3)

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

I am gald you made this post sis ... 
Well, from my side when I get 30-35 minutes free time I come to IF and reply to the posts at once as well as PMs .. 
BUT sometimes the topic become kind of a really healthy discussion, and I donno what to reply there, all the the replies are 4-5 lines, my ( 4-5 words ) would look stupid LOL I just hit like buttons and go Smile

I agree the forum is going so dull nowadays, maybe Becoz some old members aren't coming much as Payal Supi Preet etc .. .. 

I am so glad I can share this with you...I really don't mean YOU not taking part...you try your best..I don't even know how you find time to upload pictures and written update... When I first joined the forum PKDH was not so popular...taking a post to RED took a lot of effort... Now there are many more visiting the forum...you can see from View counts...but no one wants to reply... I have my own corner that I enjoy ( thanks to shanthi AK Anusha Zuzana )... But when I check other forums it's the youngster who keep the forum vibrant even though the storyline is lame...
Yes not having the old DON gang is a sore loss... I miss them too...
Please do not ever feel that you are intruding..just write your two lines... I appreciate it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2f.s.m

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Well, from my side when I get 30-35 minutes free time I come to IF and reply to the posts at once as well as PMs .. 
BUT sometimes the topic become kind of a really healthy discussion, and I donno what to reply there, all the the replies are 4-5 lines, my ( 4-5 words ) would look stupid LOL I just hit like buttons and go Smile

I agree the forum is going so dull nowadays, maybe Becoz some old members aren't coming much as Payal Supi Preet etc .. .. 

Hi Fawwaz bhai, you are doing very good  job with ur visuals. Hats off. 

I observed, some new members.

Trying to welcome them with red carpet.

We are making both creative as well as funny discussions here.

I can feel, they are here from the number of views but they don't always participate.

One member has suggested to increase the rankings of both Nakul and Disha.

Do you know a way, how to do that ?

i hit the chaska at least 50 times a day.

Any thing else ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeef.s.m

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by auosearahman

i m new to this forum bt i ll be active nd will reply to topics which would be discussed bt i believe we cant do nything if only limited number of members r active everyone has to be active nd i was thinking hy nakul's rank is ver low we should try nd do something to increase his rank, we all should post in his forum at least twice a day, same goes for disha :)

Friend, any idea, how to increase the ranking.
shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
AK...you have been the best...you try very hard and very very appreciated by everyone.

Chaska meter...it works when you log out and then log back in..that's the time to hit it...

Commenting on the profiles of Nakkul and other cast members help.

Also when there is article (2 wks ago it was on Nanaji, last wk it was on Nakuls birthday) commenting on that seems to give the biggest boost.anusha usually let's us know about them...thank you Anusha...

And posts, comments , likes have an effect too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

AK...you have been the best...you try very hard and very very appreciated by everyone.

Chaska meter...it works when you log out and then log back in..that's the time to hit it...

Commenting on the profiles of Nakkul and other cast members help.

Also when there is article (2 wks ago it was on Nanaji, last wk it was on Nakuls birthday) commenting on that seems to give the biggest boost.anusha usually let's us know about them...thank you Anusha...

And posts, comments , likes have an effect too.

I will keep these in mind.

I told u earlier, most of the time I am on my laptop, so no problem for me.
shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Sabrina, I was just thinking the same thing and getting upset.. Am I being a hypocrite?? Haha.

I visit the forum regularly but I don't post much because of course, of spoilers.. Which is interesting because I am literally doing a mini-project on spoilers and do they actually ruin the experience or not, as we speak actually!

Anywayss, getting side tracked.. I try to post something every couple days, something random, but no replies. I try not to take it personally, but it feels like I'm a newbie again, getting looked over, lol. Have I been forgotten already?!

Regardless, I am watching the weeks episode today, in a little bit, so expect some feed backs from me this weekend :)
didnt mean you... You are the queen of hearts...you have a fan following and your posts are  popular... I meant the roaming spirits as you call them... In other forums its the younger group who keeps the midnight oil burning...wondering why there are sooo many views (posts get red) but so few comments... I feel bad for Nakkul and Disha too as they are new and do not have a huge fan following yet... All your work here will benefit him in his next serial I suppose...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesharna2k6hateme2f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I am so glad I can share this with you...I really don't mean YOU not taking part...you try your best..I don't even know how you find time to upload pictures and written update... When I first joined the forum PKDH was not so popular...taking a post to RED took a lot of effort... Now there are many more visiting the forum...you can see from View counts...but no one wants to reply... I have my own corner that I enjoy ( thanks to shanthi AK Anusha Zuzana )... But when I check other forums it's the youngster who keep the forum vibrant even though the storyline is lame...
Yes not having the old DON gang is a sore loss... I miss them too...
Please do not ever feel that you are intruding..just write your two lines... I appreciate it...
Yeah I know, but the show still is not much popular online, the number of viewers Also increase when we open the posts again and again .. Also refreshing count more viewers, I am not saying there are no new members .. It might be... 
I love reading you guys discussions, it's always fun!! 
Just hope they get back one day .. :( 
Thanks Sis :)) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Hi Fawwaz bhai, you are doing very good  job with ur visuals. Hats off. 

I observed, some new members.

Trying to welcome them with red carpet.

We are making both creative as well as funny discussions here.

I can feel, they are here from the number of views but they don't always participate.

One member has suggested to increase the rankings of both Nakul and Disha.

Do you know a way, how to do that ?

i hit the chaska at least 50 times a day.

Any thing else ?
I also appreciate your efforts, hope these 'aatmas' come and join the discussions too  
Bro ... Just visit and comment in their profiles daily .. It will help in increasing there ranks .. And about hitting Chaska, only one vote count by a day, so it's useless of hitting it again and again .. 

Besides that .. Ur doing so perfect here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index