Arjun

1/19 - Ad Agency Bomb Blast [Episode Discussion] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by tani23

Can ny 1 tell me ...how did bomb exploded after 6 months???

yeah that was real strange but i guess, none used that plug point...it was specifically put up for  khanna for his table fan...

but doesnt it sounds a bit not practical

we often need switches while working 

n dat was actually close to d Office chair

if i was dere...main to Roz wahi switch use karti..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1/19 - Ad Agency Bomb Blast [Episode Discussion] (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikki08

Goldie

nikki08

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

@Nikki: aww i can understand ur problem

kal afternoon mein 12 PM chk karna ...

if no den do 1 thing SP ki site par sunday ka schedule check kar...wahan u can find exact tym

thanks...
vaise i dont think that 12 ko aayega...but i will check it for sure!!!

sree_swaron

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed this episode! And although Ratohd raised valid points at the end, Damini herself was a very strong individual.

But, I wasn't feeling her lack of reactions as well. I don't understand why when the other girls complained to her, Damini didn't take it to her boss, telling him that the girls were being harassed by Khanna. That would have been a good way to deal with this problem, end it quickly. There were better steps that she could have taken which would have not only solved the problem quickly, but it would have also saved the lives of the three innocent individuals who ended up dying because of her actions. The blame can't completely be placed on her, because of course, it was self-defense, but I wish the CVs had also strongly emphasized that there were other steps that she could have taken that would have been even better.

And like a lot of you pointed out - a switch not being used for 6 months? Seriously? That was pretty out there for me.

Other than that, I loved the ETF office. I don't know how many people, if any, watch White Collar, but for some reason, it totally reminded me of that today, all the random people milling around etc.

And one final thing I wanted to point out - the one individual/actor/character that stood out to me - although all the actors were good in their respective roles - was Damini, the actress playing her. I thought she had this amazing screen presence, every second she was actually in the frame. She had this very chilling attitude about her, yet at the same time, she had my sympathy as well. I was feeling for her as a woman, as an individual. I would love to see her once again somewhere, because she was wonderful! Even the character - very strong woman. Very well done to her!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronll_piya_llshona14vidya.anandprava55663_TaNi_Love_Arnie

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
naina loved your analysis. About the bomb implantation it was a silly step by a strong personality like Damini but what she did to Khanna for that she cant be blamed. It was self defence from molestation.

i loved the case anyhow but still there was lacking of logic sometimes. first is as everyone mentioned that is it not too much to digest that nobody used a switch for 6 month?? the bomb was implanted for 6 months in a wall & still the intensity of blasting was so powerful??

but as always acting was superb as well as the actors. execution was well too. overall the episode was not best but a good one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Love_Arnie

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

naina loved your analysis. About the bomb implantation it was a silly step by a strong personality like Damini but what she did to Khanna for that she cant be blamed. It was self defence from molestation.

Oh yeah. For sure, it was self-defense, what she did to Khanna. Do you think she should have even been arrested like she was? [This question can actually apply to anyone reading this, who might want to answer or if someone wants to open a new post, they're more than welcome to LOL]

I do think that she should face some sort of punishment for the entire bomb implantation part, I don't know what the punishment should be, and I don't know if being in jail is too harsh or perfect, but I am happy that she did get punished because she was the cause of the death of three individuals because she felt the need to do something in a roundabout manner.

i loved the case anyhow but still there was lacking of logic sometimes. first is as everyone mentioned that is it not too much to digest that nobody used a switch for 6 month?? the bomb was implanted for 6 months in a wall & still the intensity of blasting was so powerful??

LOL Yeah, I definitely liked the episode, but I think it was mostly because of Damini/the powerful acting by her. The case itself, I wasn't feeling it too much, and like you said - loopholes were definitely there [makes it easier for the NL submission this week though LOL]

but as always acting was superb as well as the actors. execution was well too. overall the episode was not best but a good one.

Completely agree @bold

sree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Naina its good for me. I am volunteering for loopholes only LOL

about the punishment you mentioned,well she should be punished for the bomb implantation but still according to our indian juridiction self defence also punishable till now. so though Damini stood up in viwere's eyes but yet she should be punished for that too.

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

Naina its good for me. I am volunteering for loopholes only LOL

about the punishment you mentioned,well she should be punished for the bomb implantation but still according to our indian juridiction self defence also punishable till now. so though Damini stood up in viwere's eyes but yet she should be punished for that too.

@Bold: Hm, really? I'm not actually aware of the laws really anywhere about this -_- But that's interesting. I think they should have made that more clear in the episode itself.

sree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
@Naina yes,if you murders someone in order to protect yourself also thats also considers as murder. many people, NGO's are fighting against this rule specialy in the cases of rape & molestation. but as you mentioned it should have been clearly shown in epi to avoid confusion.

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.