Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

@Pearl: Thank you, Pearly! I appreciate the time and effort it must have taken! I am still grinning at the emoticon after the "not that bad after all" bit! πŸ˜† 

No need to thank me! Oh...I know,I love that emoticon,whenever I see that in someone's text..I start grinning like an Idiot.

P.S I'll read the rest when I get time...Thanks for the PM by the way.πŸ€—
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A wonderful peace Hun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...The separation between AarYa, PayPal and Ansh was well executed, you could feel all their pain and the way you described that sequence was beautifully written even he P part πŸ˜³ 

Ansh being the heart, Yash being the breaths and Aarti connected to them both and in extent PayPal as well...wow that was just mindblowing.

The face off between P & Yash whether it was in court or at the Dubeys...GC's expressions were off the charts ❀️

You've done a great job making me relived that episode again πŸ˜ƒ
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zetter

A wonderful peace Hun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...The separation between AarYa, PayPal and Ansh was well executed, you could feel all their pain and the way you described that sequence was beautifully written even he P part πŸ˜³ 

Thank you, Zet! 😊

Ansh being the heart, Yash being the breaths and Aarti connected to them both and in extent PayPal as well...wow that was just mindblowing.

I tried, haha! It was interesting, so I thought I might as well jot that down just for the heck of it! Glad it made a bit of sense.

The face off between P & Yash whether it was in court or at the Dubeys...GC's expressions were off the charts ❀️

Yeah, those were some fantastic scenes! Gurmeet really did a superb job portraying a father's emotions there! I was thoroughly moved, and it was amazing.

You've done a great job making me relived that episode again πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I did manage not throw it away BBπŸ˜† Can't do without my laptop. Can you imagine that? No story writing, no blogging, no poetry?πŸ˜• And how would I complain when PV doesn't go "right"? Scary.Your "detail-jotting" is one of the best things about coming into the PV forum. I look forward to reading them, and if I ever happen to forget to read one don't hesitate to give me a friendly reminder. I mean it😳 Speaking of reminder, I could swear there's one I forgot to readπŸ€”
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Kadeen: I'm assuming that means you've made it through an episode viewing alive? Disgruntled, perhaps, but alive nonetheless? πŸ€” Did the detail-noting (I think this sounds a bit better) help at all?

Thank you, my friend. That means a lot to me. Your comment in the MS Part 2 thread made me wonder if we were going to lose another viewer...And then I saw this one...

P.S. Which one? I have quite a few finished ones, probably even more blank ones, and a difficult way of figuring out which one you missed! πŸ˜›