Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 284

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
omg awesome thread.Hats off all hugsHug...Missing arjuhi/karnika...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

biraloDaCat

Groupbie

biraloDaCat

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thank u guyz for this thread Smile Heart thank u for taking us on the most enthralling journey----the journey of LOVE Heart  n making us fall in love with KMH n ARJUHI all over again...  kaise kahein hame kitani mohabbat hai  Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzpayal_4Arjuhisis

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Love them

shibzArjuhisis

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awsome thread guys. Can't blv its 4th year of kmh,it's stl so new stl so exciting...time WL fly lyk dis bt our love for arjuhi WL never fade away...kmh was is and will be d epitome of love. 
LOVE ARJUHI
LOVE KMH

shibzArjuhisis

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Kitani Mohabbat Hai?Heart
Bohut Mohabbat HaiHeart aur humesha rahegaDay Dreaming <-- "rahegi"! LOL
I don't know if KMH3 will ever come but intezar toh rahegaDay Dreaming <--Obviously! Day Dreaming

aur kya kahun kitni mohabbat hai? itna saara tha likhne ko ki hume samaj nahi aaraha tha kya likhe n kya chodeLOL <--Jhooti! Kuch yaad nai aa raha na? Evil Smile

Poor Eve's write up had to be cut short to a very large extent...use cut karne ke liye bhi sochna pada kya aur kahan cut kareConfusedLOL and finally Dil pe patthar rakkhe kaat diyaBroken Heart <-- Evie ne hi kata! Ouch Aur aisa kata ki fir hume fevicol se jodke fir kaatna padha!DeadLOL

Eve we'l be waiting for your bookBig smile and we wont stop your emotions from flowing thereHeart <-- Yes! Please! Write that book! Embarrassed

and...that's it..i think...Words are too less to express our MohabbatHeart for KMHHeart

Extremely happy to see new fans of KMH almost every day be it on youtube or Facebook or our very own forum..

usually shows that run for years are called a success but our KMH ran a short story for years in different countries on different channels.. I'm so proud of KMH, the makers and proud to be fan.. a MohabbatianHeart Humesha<33 <-- Kya line hai! Clap Pehle deni thi! Evil Smile

Kitani... I wish you are watched for many decades to comeHeart <--Awww.. Heart

shibzArjuhisis

amssaiyed

amssaiyed

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary to Kmh, a show that changed my perspective for true love. Yesterday late night after days when i was surfing on phn i suddnly downloaded few kmh epis and watchd. It was after so long that i watchd kmh. I nw thnk was it just a coincidence or d magic of this date!! Truly Kmh has a special place in my heart.. I coudnt stop my tears for days when it ended as i felt somethng missing from my life. Tht day 25 sept is stil 1 of my hatest day. At tht time i had asked myself wil i love kmh and arjuhi the same way next year on ths date? Its the 4th year nw nd my love has never decreased. My hearts skips a beat always when i thnk of kmh. Karan Kritika had essayed arjuhi so beautifully that evn nw i feel to meet Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma. Those characters were so much with real feelings that i wish they existed. Other thngs i love abt Kmh is tht the story never got draggd, it was different and a trendsetter eg." In every serial when heroine falls hero holds her bt with our classy arjuhi did it so different. Whn Arohi slips in snow she holds arjun's mufler nt arjun, evn in office library whn its dark Arjun just pushes Arohi whn she holds" these r jst few thngs bt there r many more which makes kmh the best! And the classy music wow! The beautiful tracks and background music r one of d best of any serial. Nw dont have words of my feeling ri8 nw. Kaise Kahe Hame Kitni Mohabbat Hai. Its a show that wil always be loved and missed. Nd Wow Guys ths thread is just so beautiful. Congrats for your efforts. Keep Spreading love KMH.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzpayal_4Arjuhisis

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Oh God I am in tears :'( 
Hats off  to the creator of this first page.
Listening to the KMH theme,
whilst reading the memories <3 :')
And the VMs, creations, omg cant believe it has been 4 years!!
Miss Arjuhi so so much.
One of the most AMAZING couples ever, none other can match up to them
KMH, Arjuhi, Karanika FAN FOREVER
They will forever live in my hearts :')

shibzArjuhisis

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
tumko choo k bhi choone ko karta hai dil <3