Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   

KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 247)

siberianpigeon IF-Stunnerz
siberianpigeon
siberianpigeon

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 29657

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5FNJb3EIQI
I love this song by Kalish Kher.

Payal, Shreya Goshal has a beautiful voice. It's very angelic,and virgin.EmbarrassedPayal r u a total romantic?LOL
AHHH Day Dreaming, thats my fav of kailash :)).. its his best song for sure :) and his voice is sooo unique :) from all of them.. 
honestly saying i dont like that much shreya goshal, its just tooo high ROFL.. i like more sunidhi :D

U know I meet a lot of South Indians here , I love it.LOLI love South Indian Food.Sometimes might ask for recipes when I am cooking.LOL
Red tell that to my mum, tujse kacha chabaiyegi.ROFL

really?! :D.. in IF you mean?!.. i am from AP :)).. YAA :D soutindian food is awsome :) ask ask, i will then ask my mom ROFL..

hahahahahahahah ROFL.. just my opinion ROFL


Yup all are so smart.Stern Smile I love Indian food as a whole. Embarrassed

U don't want to start WWE with my mum.ROFL



.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 27239

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon


Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.ROFL No comments other than he is a good actor I think.LOL

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.EmbarrassedI am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.Big smile

yes, he knows it :D.. hahaha ok, and he is a brilliant actor :D.. and not i think :D. its a fact :D
you tell me once, why you dont like ksg :D.. just want to know, why some people dont like him :D..

agree totally :))

oh ok :D
siberianpigeon IF-Stunnerz
siberianpigeon
siberianpigeon

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 29657

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.SmileI joke a lot about my fav's too.EmbarrassedI just hope that does overlook .

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 27 January 2013 at 12:52pm
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 27239

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.SmileI joke a lot about my fav's too.EmbarrassedI just hope that does overlook .

no re, dont take it serious ROFL.. i dont care if youre not a ksg fan :D.. i know a lot of person, who donest like him, but just want to know why :D..

what are your favs actually? :)
siberianpigeon IF-Stunnerz
siberianpigeon
siberianpigeon

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 29657

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon


Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.ROFL No comments other than he is a good actor I think.LOL

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.EmbarrassedI am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.Big smile

yes, he knows it :D.. hahaha ok, and he is a brilliant actor :D.. and not i think :D. its a fact :D
you tell me once, why you dont like ksg :D.. just want to know, why some people dont like him :D..

agree totally :))

oh ok :D


Well people are gonna hate . I don't hate a celeb until they do something to me personally or immoral. When I don't like a celeb, that's diff.I just don't care to be honest.I just can't respect him as a man because of his past.I am sorry, bu I have seen a reality what happens when a man is unfaithful. I hope he and jenny are happy together nothing more.I wish all the best for them.
/

p.s. I do watch QH whenever i get time, and i am liking him as Asad.


Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 27 January 2013 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dulcet

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 27239

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon



Well people are gonna hate . I don't hate a celeb until they do something to me personally or immoral. When I don't like a celeb, that's diff.I just don't care to be honest.I just can't respect him as a man because of his past.I am sorry, bu I have seen a reality what happens when a man is unfaithful. I hope he and jenny are happy together nothing more.I wish all the best for them.

 

seriously being a diehard fan of him, i can understand you fully :) there is no looking away :) youre opinion is absolutely right :) but i believe that he now found his real love :) and he changed to a better person :)

thanks for telling youre opinion about him :) and i think thats a major fact why many dont like him
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 27239

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
youre damn cute :) i really like you :))

hey and you dont told me, why indo?! :D
siberianpigeon IF-Stunnerz
siberianpigeon
siberianpigeon

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 29657

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.SmileI joke a lot about my fav's too.EmbarrassedI just hope that does overlook .

no re, dont take it serious ROFL.. i dont care if youre not a ksg fan :D.. i know a lot of person, who donest like him, but just want to know why :D..

what are your favs actually? :)


Good.Embarrassed

My fav's umm.Suku, Amna, Karanika Karan Wahi , Sanaya,and Barun (offscreen not on screen), currently.Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mohabbat Mahal#31||KaranIka/ArjuHi Lovers Mansion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -MohabbatMahal-   Replies: 1203   Views: 17197

-MohabbatMahal- 1203 17197 24 December 2013 at 3:37pm by .Safina.
Mohabbat Mahal#30||KaranIka/ArjuHi Lovers Mansion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -MohabbatMahal-   Replies: 1203   Views: 14832

-MohabbatMahal- 1203 14832 21 August 2013 at 12:35pm by -MohabbatMahal-
Mohabbat Mahal#29||KaranIka/ArjuHi Lovers Mansion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -MohabbatMahal-   Replies: 1199   Views: 15617

-MohabbatMahal- 1199 15617 11 August 2013 at 8:33am by ...deepz...
Mohabbat Lounge~The Mohabbat Lives On...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: --Ari--   Replies: 382   Views: 25214

--Ari-- 382 25214 06 February 2012 at 11:33pm by nammy_25
And Softy Aluwahlia Lives to Tell Another Tale :')

Author: Anham.   Replies: 2   Views: 549

Anham. 2 549 06 March 2011 at 7:34am by shibz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index