Birdiee

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5FNJb3EIQI
I love this song by Kalish Kher.

Payal, Shreya Goshal has a beautiful voice. It's very angelic,and virgin.EmbarrassedPayal r u a total romantic?LOL
AHHH Day Dreaming, thats my fav of kailash :)).. its his best song for sure :) and his voice is sooo unique :) from all of them.. 
honestly saying i dont like that much shreya goshal, its just tooo high ROFL.. i like more sunidhi :D

U know I meet a lot of South Indians here , I love it.LOLI love South Indian Food.Sometimes might ask for recipes when I am cooking.LOL
Red tell that to my mum, tujse kacha chabaiyegi.ROFL

really?! :D.. in IF you mean?!.. i am from AP :)).. YAA :D soutindian food is awsome :) ask ask, i will then ask my mom ROFL..

hahahahahahahah ROFL.. just my opinion ROFL

Yup all are so smart.Stern Smile I love Indian food as a whole. Embarrassed

U don't want to start WWE with my mum.ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 247)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.ROFL No comments other than he is a good actor I think.LOL

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.EmbarrassedI am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.Big smile

yes, he knows it :D.. hahaha ok, and he is a brilliant actor :D.. and not i think :D. its a fact :D
you tell me once, why you dont like ksg :D.. just want to know, why some people dont like him :D..

agree totally :))

oh ok :D

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.SmileI joke a lot about my fav's too.EmbarrassedI just hope that does overlook .

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 27 January 2013 at 12:52pm

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.SmileI joke a lot about my fav's too.EmbarrassedI just hope that does overlook .

no re, dont take it serious ROFL.. i dont care if youre not a ksg fan :D.. i know a lot of person, who donest like him, but just want to know why :D..

what are your favs actually? :)

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.ROFL No comments other than he is a good actor I think.LOL

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.EmbarrassedI am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.Big smile

yes, he knows it :D.. hahaha ok, and he is a brilliant actor :D.. and not i think :D. its a fact :D
you tell me once, why you dont like ksg :D.. just want to know, why some people dont like him :D..

agree totally :))

oh ok :D

Well people are gonna hate . I don't hate a celeb until they do something to me personally or immoral. When I don't like a celeb, that's diff.I just don't care to be honest.I just can't respect him as a man because of his past.I am sorry, bu I have seen a reality what happens when a man is unfaithful. I hope he and jenny are happy together nothing more.I wish all the best for them.
/

p.s. I do watch QH whenever i get time, and i am liking him as Asad.

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 27 January 2013 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dulcet

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Well people are gonna hate . I don't hate a celeb until they do something to me personally or immoral. When I don't like a celeb, that's diff.I just don't care to be honest.I just can't respect him as a man because of his past.I am sorry, bu I have seen a reality what happens when a man is unfaithful. I hope he and jenny are happy together nothing more.I wish all the best for them.

seriously being a diehard fan of him, i can understand you fully :) there is no looking away :) youre opinion is absolutely right :) but i believe that he now found his real love :) and he changed to a better person :)

thanks for telling youre opinion about him :) and i think thats a major fact why many dont like him

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
youre damn cute :) i really like you :))

hey and you dont told me, why indo?! :D

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

no re, dont take it serious ROFL.. i dont care if youre not a ksg fan :D.. i know a lot of person, who donest like him, but just want to know why :D..

what are your favs actually? :)

Good.Embarrassed

My fav's umm.Suku, Amna, Karanika Karan Wahi , Sanaya,and Barun (offscreen not on screen), currently.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top