Page 3 Page 284

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Love! Love! Loveee!! Tons of It! A day to celebrate it.. Heart

Happy Birthday KMH! Heart Hug PartyDancing

Nothing can ever replace your place in my dil.. Embarrassed

This journey with KMH and i-f has taught me a lot and it'll always be special! Star

And honestly I've exhausted all my words on the write-ups! Sleepy ROFL We're all just going on long vacations now! Bohot mehnat kar li.. D'oh

Thanks for all the appreciation guys.. We're overwhelmed! Hug

Congratulations team!! Hug A job well done.Star Cool

Edited by -sanju- - 19 January 2013 at 9:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika-Siaa-PwettyPriyankakavyasamarjuhi4evacherry227evelinepari_15-Olly-nammu_23Anjalii...xXxshibzArjuhisispayal_4SaiSttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai?Heart
Bohut Mohabbat HaiHeart aur humesha rahegaDay Dreaming
I don't know if KMH3 will ever come but intezar toh rahegaDay Dreaming

aur kya kahun kitni mohabbat hai? itna saara tha likhne ko ki hume samaj nahi aaraha tha kya likhe n kya chodeLOL
Poor Eve's write up had to be cut short to a very large extent...use cut karne ke liye bhi sochna pada kya aur kahan cut kareConfusedLOL and finally Dil pe patthar rakkhe kaat diyaBroken Heart

Eve we'l be waiting for your bookBig smile and we wont stop your emotions from flowing thereHeart

and...that's it..i think...Words are too less to express our MohabbatHeart for KMHHeart

Extremely happy to see new fans of KMH almost every day be it on youtube or Facebook or our very own forum..

usually shows that run for years are called a success but our KMH ran a short story for years in different countries on different channels.. I'm so proud of KMH, the makers and proud to be fan.. a MohabbatianHeart Hamesha<33

Kitani... I wish you are watched for many decades to comeHeart

Edited by shibz - 19 January 2013 at 10:32am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikaPwettyPriyanka-sanju-kavyasamarjuhi4evacherry227zooni.blueevelinepari_15-Olly-Anjalii...xXxArjuhisisSaiSpayal_4.Dulcetttrocks

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
4 years ago...the beautiful journey called KMH started..at a time when i didnt know about it LOL..but later had to catch up with it, owing to its immense popularity and awesome kmh2 Wink...

the journey full of whatever a normal saga comprises but special in its own ways..special in bringing a beautiful jodi arjuhi aka Karanika to our notice..n making us fall in love with them <33

times changed..n many shows have come..but none touched my heart the way kmh did...n i dun see that happening in the near future too...unless of course its KMH3..Day Dreaming

n no other jodi can make me fall in love with them the way arjuhi did...Heart

Happy BirThDayy Kitani Mohabbat Hai...Heart

may u live in our hearts forever...<333

ps1- exhausted my writing skills on the write-ups...dun think i can write anything big for a year..

ps2- thanks guys for appreciation..<3 :D

Edited by pari_15 - 19 January 2013 at 10:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika-sanju-kavyasamarjuhi4evacherry227eveline-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibzArjuhisisSaiSpayal_4ttrocks

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Marr Ke Bhi Khatam Hota Nahi Ye Safar.. Heart

Its been 4 years! And still our Mohabbat for KMH, Arjuhi and Karanika doesnt seem to die..instead it just keeps on growing with each passing day Heart Big smile LOL

KMH..the first show on TV where i actually fell in love with the show..became happy with it and cried with it also!
whether it was Punji-sharma of season 1 or Singhu-Ahluwalia of Season 2..both were different in their own ways.. Heart

Love..this word was redefined for me when i saw Arjuhi Heart Love in the most purest form..yes! Thats what Arjuhi is ..Heart u can show ur love while fighting..yes! Thats what Arjuhi taught me! :D

i m seriously at a loss for words..cant just describe what KMH means to me in words.. It gave me so many friends and a place where i cud share my madness with equally mad people LOL..my virtual family Hug

KMH3 i am waiting to see u soon! And my lovely Arjuhi aka Karanika i am waiting for u guys to set my screen on fire once again! :D

i know i m blabbering and jst trying to increase the size of my post..so i shud jst shut up now
Sleepy

Happy Birthday KMH once again!! Heart
Kaise Kahen Hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai Heart
love u hamesha and forever Heart Heart

ps- i m saying this again and again but but but i really LOVEEE this thread guys! <3 Kudos to the team! Ur hardwork payed off!! :D

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 19 January 2013 at 11:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika-sanju-pari_15kavyasameveline--Janvie--cherry227ArjuhisisSaiSAnjalii...xXxshibzpayal_4ttrocks

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Happy 4th Anniversary...

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Heart Heart Heart

Dekhke uss pari ko..dhadka deewane ka dilHeart
Arjuhi redifined the meaning of love..gave us a reason to see a whole new world of love..it's a never to be forgotten love saga..Heart
Those unforgettable moments, those unspoken words, those dreamy memories..KIMH is always be fresh in our minds..the magic of arjuhi is everlasting..Day Dreaming
Love KMH, always have, still do and always will..hameshaHeartDay Dreaming

P.S Beautiful thread..Hug a big tight hug to you guys for putting in so much effort and hardwork to make this thread perfect..love you guys! Hug Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 19 January 2013 at 10:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xKaranKritikaxKaranKittu4evapinkyfrkaranikaPwettyPriyanka-sanju-arjuhi4evakavyasamzooni.blueevelinecherry227SaiSArjuhisisshibzpayal_4ttrocks

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Happpyyy birthdayyy to my beloved show KMH...Its been 4 yrs since i've been in love with this show...n in this 4 yrs d love has jst been increasing day by day...The magic that kmh n arjuhi have is something beyond words...Thnx to all the ppl who hav been associated wid this show fr giving us kmh n arjuhi speciallyy Karanikaaa <333n thk u ppl fr this threadwill cont tmrw:)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva-sanju-kavyasamevelineshibzAnjalii...xXxpayal_4ArjuhisisSaiSttrocks

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
"Pahli bar wo dono Ek station pe mile...
Ladhki Ki Train Chut rahi thi...
Yeh Kahani Jahan do  ajnaabi Ek safar mein mile the...
Ladhke ne usse dekha aur...
Jaise do Patango Ki dor aapas mein ullhaj jae...
Unke Pyaar Ke bich Kayi diwaree thi...
Lekin Pyaar apna raasta Dhundh hi leta hai...
Kismat Unhein milati rahi...
Zindagi ki raah mien wo dono aise chale ki...
Raaste Khude manzil ban gayi...
Aise Pyaar Ki Kahani Kabhi Khatam nhi hua Karti...
Sirf naya modh le leti hai...
Inke kahani mein bhi ek aisa modh aaya...
Jab Inki Shaadi ho gayi. " 
--- Kitani Mohabbat Hai 

Happy Birthday KMH Heart love u Arjun-Arohi... 

Kitani Mohabbat Hai ...three magical wrds which casted its spell 4yrs ago...
KMH defines d real meaning of luv ... luv between Arjuhi, their magic, their Passion , their deepest love ...their Romance... 

Kitani Mohabbat Hai is just not a show ..its more then that. It gave me soo many memories ...the memories which  will always remain in my heart. and our Arjuhi ... our Karan Kritika.

This is the first show for which i saw dat type craziness ...the journey of kmh1 to kmh2..the struggle, the hard work and everything that was put into it. I saw how people died for kmh ...i saw the patience ...i saw the love for KMH. after 4yrs  people still loved this show as  a same way...

our time with KMH was short ..but memorable... becoz of u i  met my best buddies ...my virtual family.

Wish to see u soon in season 3 ...

"""""  Kaise kahe humein kitani mohabbat hai ...
                      Kitani mohabbat Hai ... """""Heart

Edited by payal_4 - 19 January 2013 at 10:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikaKaranKittu4eva-sanju-kavyasamarjuhi4evaevelinecherry227--Janvie--ArjuhisisSaiSAnjalii...xXxshibz

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva-sanju-arjuhi4evaevelineAnjalii...xXxshibzpayal_4ArjuhisisSaiSttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top