Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 284

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by dailysoaplove10

i miss kitani and arjuhi im thinking about watching it again even if i just watched it last year online
kitani is so much a part of my life..that every single day without fail...I watch a part of it..my daily dose of multi vitamins..my laptop always has at least one if not more Kitani windows open...LOL
LOLLOL ditto!!.. its like a fixed routine ..we can forget anything but kitani!..Heart atleast ek baar kitani ki darshan karna toh tay hai!.. :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. (Page 10)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Edited my spot on page 2 :D

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Kitani Mohabbat Hai?Heart
Bohut Mohabbat HaiHeart aur humesha rahegaDay Dreaming
I don't know if KMH3 will ever come but intezar toh rahegaDay Dreaming

aur kya kahun kitni mohabbat hai? itna saara tha likhne ko ki hume samaj nahi aaraha tha kya likhe n kya chodeLOL
Poor Eve's write up had to be cut short to a very large extent...use cut karne ke liye bhi sochna pada kya aur kahan cut kareConfusedLOL and finally Dil pe patthar rakkhe kaat diyaBroken Heart

Eve we'l be waiting for your bookBig smile and we wont stop your emotions from flowing thereHeart

and...that's it..i think...Words are too less to express our MohabbatHeart for KMHHeart

Extremely happy to see new fans of KMH almost every day be it on youtube or Facebook or our very own forum..

usually shows that run for years are called a success but our KMH ran a short story for years in different countries on different channels.. I'm so proud of KMH, the makers and proud to be fan.. a MohabbatianHeart Humesha<33

Kitani... I wish you are watched for many decades to comeHeart
Shibu..Hug...finally we meet at a different locale..where we are not banging our heads about creations and additions and subtractions...it felt like a high power executive board room taking decisions worth millions...have to say though the end product is priceless..even if I say so..hehe..Big smile

I still feel they are too long..just give me a pair of scissors and watch me crop and chop...LOL

Yes...no amount of words or phrases or paragraphs or pages..or even books can describe..Kitani Mohabbat Hai or the Arjuhi Magic or our love for them...

And I have decided that the book will be released the day KMH 3 is launched..Wink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

@shibz, sanjz...
Me too waiting for eve's book Wink...eve u listening to ur fans na? :P

shibz

.ShreeYaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ShreeYaa.

Awesome Thread...
Kitani Mohabbat Hain <3
Karanika/ Arjuhi...Day Dreaming

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by dailysoaplove10

i miss kitani and arjuhi im thinking about watching it again even if i just watched it last year online
kitani is so much a part of my life..that every single day without fail...I watch a part of it..my daily dose of multi vitamins..my laptop always has at least one if not more Kitani windows open...LOL
LOLLOL ditto!!.. its like a fixed routine ..we can forget anything but kitani!..Heart atleast ek baar kitani ki darshan karna toh tay hai!.. :D
darshan karna...ghanti bajana...aarti utarna...apne two Gods ki..Big smile..bhajan vajan gaana with our virtual friends ...kabhi kabhi toh KK2 ki dhun ramana...raat raat bhar jagraan karna...seems we have started a new religion..what sayLOL??

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Love! Love! Loveee!! Tons of It! A day to celebrate it.. Heart

Happy Birthday KMH! Heart Hug PartyDancing

Nothing can ever replace your place in my dil.. Embarrassed

This journey with KMH and i-f has taught me a lot and it'll always be special! Star

And honestly I've exhausted all my words on the write-ups! Sleepy ROFL We're all just going on long vacations now! Bohot mehnat kar li.. D'oh

Thanks for all the appreciation guys.. We're overwhelmed! Hug

Congratulations team!! Hug A job well done.Star Cool

Its easier to say I agree with your every word...

P.S...honestly I have run out of words...verbose dehydration!!LOL

shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Kitani Mohabbat Hai?Heart beintehaa
Bohut Mohabbat HaiHeart aur humesha rahegaDay Dreaming aww ya Embarrassed
I don't know if KMH3 will ever come but intezar toh rahegaDay Dreaming ana toh chahiye ..woh kehte hai na kisi cheez ko agar bade shidad se chahte ho toh puri kaynat usko ap tak pahuchane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai ..
Shocked what was thatLOL anyways bhavnao ko samkjho LOL

aur kya kahun kitni mohabbat hai? itna saara tha likhne ko ki hume samaj nahi aaraha tha kya likhe n kya chodeLOL
Poor Eve's write up had to be cut short to a very large extent...use cut karne ke liye bhi sochna pada kya aur kahan cut kareConfusedLOL and finally Dil pe patthar rakkhe kaat diyaBroken Heart  aww ya ek ek words itne kimti the ..the editing part have been toughest na on u guys part?

Eve we'l be waiting for your bookBig smile and we wont stop your emotions from flowing thereHeart wow that wud be awesome!..eve will waiting for it!

and...that's it..i think...Words are too less to express our MohabbatHeart for KMHHeart dittoBig smile

Extremely happy to see new fans of KMH almost every day be it on youtube or Facebook or our very own forum.. ditto :D

usually shows that run for years are called a success but our KMH ran a short story for years in different countries on different channels.. I'm so proud of KMH, the makers and proud to be fan.. a MohabbatianHeart Humesha<33

Kitani... I wish you are watched for many decades to comeHeart 
Hugaww amen !

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top