KMH~The Mohabbat Lives On.. - Page 183

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

My ancestor came to Nepal , and settle down there 40-50 years ago making me indo descedant.😃
but youre lookin like a nepali or?! :D sorry for those odds questions :D
Originally posted by .Dulcet

wahi is such a sweetheart :)) i love him also like hell, and he with everyone friends and for that i love him :) he is such positive person and he is friends with karanika too :)

that what irks me .As much I love this nature of his, the munda needs to come back in a new soap so I can drool over him everyday.Saare aur ko job search karta hai, but not for himself.😡Anchoring is not enough.He needs to come in a show where I can see him everyday.That munda knows how to make impatience.😡😆

but youre lookin like a nepali or?! :D sorry for those odds questions :D

About my look some people tell me I look Mexican, middle eastern or native American.I guess I can wear a lot of disguise.  No problem, I look Nepalese totally.I will pm u something just wait.😳
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

that what irks me .As much I love this nature of his, the munda needs to come back in a new soap so I can drool over him everyday.Saare aur ko job search karta hai, but not for himself.😡Anchoring is not enough.He needs to come in a show where I can see him everyday.That munda knows how to make impatience.😡😆

hahaha me too waitin for his comeback :), hahahaha i know :D.. but he is doin a great job anchoring.. yeh chothe bade relationsship is hilarious 🤣
wooow mexican :) my bros girlfriend is mexican :D
People tell me I look like one.😆

KW is too funny .He is a life size energizer battery like me😆
gtg, i need to go :) 

it was sooo nice to talk to you today :))
Sure...I need to go tooclean my house otherwise mumma hitler will kill me.😆Damn, did not know when time passed.😕

i am thinkin about this one scene, where both are wearing pink, and punji just came back for arohi and she is lying him full into his face and they got seperated again.. 

the scene was soo painful and sooo beautifully made, but i have no idea, when this was, and what they talked 🤣

Last but one scene hai.   she lies to his face , correct 😆.   Uski conference chal rahi hai aur apna munda last time confirm karne gaya  toh nai bol deti hai.  after that they both leave to shimla and meet at the Istation 😎

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love you ArjuHi/KarnIka ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago