Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Dulcet

AHHH , thats my fav of kailash :)).. its his best song for sure :) and his voice is sooo unique :) from all of them.. 

honestly saying i dont like that much shreya goshal, its just tooo high 🤣.. i like more sunidhi :D

U know I meet a lot of South Indians here , I love it.😆I love South Indian Food.Sometimes might ask for recipes when I am cooking.😆

Red tell that to my mum, tujse kacha chabaiyegi.🤣

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Siberian_Pigeon

Atif is another good one. Ohh, tu love ur KSG nah.😆 He is lucky to have a fan like you.

Of course I do..Yup, they are. They are getting there.Indo-it's a long story.😆Ed Sheeran talent's has no bounds. His songs just touch your soul.

and what i love about atif, he chooses his songs very carefully. He hasnt much songs of bolly, but when he sings a song, then its a damn HIT song :)).. i love him :))

i am always speechless, when it comes to ksg ðŸ˜³..

i have a open ear :D.. i am curious now :D..

totally agree, this guys talent has no bounds.. he does it with perfection and his lyrics are soo different :) and i love this :)

yaar we have almost the same taste :D
Petal_Pose thumbnail

hahahahaha, me too, sometimes she was damn funny 🤣.. and her comedy timings were awsooome 🤣🤣😆

Yeah remember the time when Rudra told her she was becoming a baby elephant, and he had buy a bigger car soon to fit her. That by asking for his honesty, she has listened to a lot of husbands's pain.🤣
.Dulcet thumbnail

U know I meet a lot of South Indians here , I love it.😆I love South Indian Food.Sometimes might ask for recipes when I am cooking.😆
Red tell that to my mum, tujse kacha chabaiyegi.🤣

really?! :D.. in IF you mean?!.. i am from AP :)).. YAA :D soutindian food is awsome :) ask ask, i will then ask my mom 🤣..

hahahahahahahah 🤣.. just my opinion 🤣
.Dulcet thumbnail

Yeah remember the time when Rudra told her she was becoming a baby elephant, and he had buy a bigger car soon to fit her. That by asking for his honesty, she has listened to a lot of husbands's pain.🤣

this two were epic 🤣🤣.. 

and i always loved RPS a lot 🤣
.Dulcet thumbnail
you watched actually dmg?!
Petal_Pose thumbnail

and what i love about atif, he chooses his songs very carefully. He hasnt much songs of bolly, but when he sings a song, then its a damn HIT song :)).. i love him :))

i am always speechless, when it comes to ksg ðŸ˜³..

i have a open ear :D.. i am curious now :D..

totally agree, this guys talent has no bounds.. he does it with perfection and his lyrics are soo different :) and i love this :)

Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.🤣 No comments other than he is a good actor I think.😆

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.😳I am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.😃

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago

Petal_Pose thumbnail

really?! :D.. in IF you mean?!.. i am from AP :)).. YAA :D soutindian food is awsome :) ask ask, i will then ask my mom 🤣..

hahahahahahahah 🤣.. just my opinion 🤣

Yup all are so smart.😳 I love Indian food as a whole. 😳

U don't want to start WWE with my mum.🤣

.Dulcet thumbnail

Atif knows what he wants . KSG no comments warna u will hit me with a hammer.🤣 No comments other than he is a good actor I think.😆

What Ed does is, he takes words weaving in to magic .

DMG No never watched it.😳I am not fan of the show.I like Jenny though.😃

yes, he knows it :D.. hahaha ok, and he is a brilliant actor :D.. and not i think :D. its a fact :D
you tell me once, why you dont like ksg :D.. just want to know, why some people dont like him :D..

agree totally :))

oh ok :D
Petal_Pose thumbnail
@shipa, look I have never been a DMG fan and I have some KSG friends along with Karan Wahi. I never watched the show, and I don't care if you are a KGS fan . As long as you respect my opinions, I expect the same.That's my policy.😊I joke a lot about my fav's too.😳I just hope that does overlook . Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago