Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Siddharth so tired of his name here!
Sushant's film is gearing up for release, so it makes sense!
Barun--he was good in IPKKND but neither his film is releasing (he is not even the main lead) nor he has signed on anything so don't get all the hype

And, people need to stop bringing personal lives of stars on this forum, I understand the gossip section but to diss an actor due to their messed up personal lives is seriously getting annoying!
Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant's movie is about to release...so maybe that's why all his fans are very exited..
and anyways...its not just in this forum...i think he's also getting a lot of hype in the industry itself...what with 4 films already signed and 12 offers in a row (according to a recent article i read in the forum..)

Barun, i agree! He was good in IPKKND...but sometimes...some of his fans make it seem like he's a 'Devta"...

And Sid...well...I like him. I like his real persona and also his acting and screen presence in SOTY...so you can call me a fan of his. But I have never jumped into posts and defended him like he's my boyfriend or anything...i agree about the hype around him in the forum seeing that he's just 1 film old.
I guess his fans do get irritated because many people on this forum get personal. They talk about him and Kjo and say things based on mere assumptions which is not right.

All in all...we all must know that everyone has an opinion..and we must respect that.

Edited by nimmi - 11 years ago
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik roshan and Ranbir kapoor
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Robin-

Hrithik roshan and Ranbir kapoor

đź‘Ź the biggest one!!
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir Kapoor,Hrithik Roshan,Shah Rukh Khan,Sidharth Malhotra (even though I love him) Akshay Kumar,Deepika Padukonee (she doesn't deserve all of it)
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barun...does't even deserve to be called ACTOR...

What an Awkward body Language that guy has...!!:S