Punar Vivah

Gurmeet 2nd highest paid in industry (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidgauri

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Ram Kapoor: 80,000 per day

Gurmeet Chaudhary:
 75,000 per day

Ronit Roy: 70,000 per day

Aamna Sharrif: 65,000 per day

Rashmi Desai: 65,000 per day

Mona Singh: 50,000 per day

Samir Soni: 50,000 per day

Wahooo so happy for him Wahoo he is ahead Ronit roy only 5000 less that Ram kapoor...wahoo he will overtake Ram kapoor Also One day...Wishing and praying him he get all success
how smart u r na !!! u didn't post the entire article but only posted the salary part !!!

but don't worry !!!! i posted the entire article witj ITS ACTUAL MEANING

Read the title of the topic. It has nothing to do with the article. It's talking about salaries... so why would she post the entire article? Ermm
delusional people !!!

by going into hibernation ,the actual facts wont change

We're delusional? LOL

Interesting. That's nice to know. We're the ones attacking your forum about your low TRPs right? Tongue
our show has to struggle a lot Cry

it doesn't get everything on a beautifully decorated  platter like your show AngryAngryAngry still it sucksLOL

Awww that's so sad. I'm so sorry that ZeeTV loves our crappy show so much that they want to promote it. I don't know why there isn't that much attachment to your superduper amazing one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet 2nd highest paid in industry (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ilovepyaar][QUOTE=sidgauri][QUOTE=ilovepyaar][QUOTE=sidgauri][QUOTE=UltimateGcian]

our show has to struggle a lot Cry

it doesn't get everything on a beautifully decorated  platter like your show AngryAngryAngry still it sucksLOL

Well i came to knw that ur show has ended and u r pretending to be some other show's fan.InterestingWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.Ultimate-GCian

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@sidgauri - I think the issues that you have is that your show is not being given enough attention by the TV channel right - Zee? <Though I am not sure why you feel that way and I do not know how channels even work!> I do not think making condescesding statements abt our show is gonna help you much with that! It would be more beneficial if you write in to Zee and hopefully they do something abt your feedback..Good Luck with that!  

Euphoria.Ultimate-GCian

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
LOL, sidgauri, maybe the reason why your show is not being promoted is because it's so ridiculous that no one wants to watch it? Just a suggestion.

About your 'curses', well we do have well-wishes as well. Our show has a bunch of super hardworking people, starting from the directors to the actors. I'm sure they would be rewarded for their hardwork as well. =) For all you know, your own actioa might lead to the downfall of your own show.

Ultimate-GCian

runisha

runisha

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Happy fr him.nw it's clear to me why he'd taken pv(may b both fr money nd story).dn't think dat i'm bashng gc.i cn't imagine it in my dreadst dream.bt dn't knw why i'm nt able to accept him as yash,may b i faild to come out frm memory of gc's previous extraordinary performance in ghsp,may b due to i cn't see yash wd 4 kids.bt i watch pv only to see gc's smilng face,his mindblowng xprssions,it reminds me of geet.may b it sounds crazy i dn't like pv,bt i watch pv to see a glimpse of gc.dn't feel bad guys,it's my opinion dat i nvr shared.

Edited by runisha - 18 January 2013 at 9:06pm

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I'm very proud of GC. He's an intelligent guy who knows that actors need to be versatile. He's dong an amazing job and no offence to anyone but he actually proved himself as an actor through this show. Wish him and KS all the best! They are the best! <3

Ultimate-GCian

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

Wait till he goes Bollywood, he will be making lots and lots of money.
But I hope he will still do Tv  so we can get to see him often. 

As great as Bollywood is, we would not get to see GC every day- we would have to wait for his movies to come out,  days would go by really really slow!!!Cry

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 18 January 2013 at 9:10pm

Ultimate-GCian

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Is that true? I don't know he got  paid that much a day. But it's good, he deserve that.

maneet_forever9Ultimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.