Punar Vivah

Gurmeet 2nd highest paid in industry - Page 2

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sidgauri...the actual fact is u are so possessive for our show😆😆

Why donyt u promote ur show...with pages in FB and with posters in ur city and get ur show topping Zee channel...

Now plzzz leave crap show fans in a little peace and enjoyment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sidgauri

our show has to struggle a lot 😭

it doesn't get everything on a beautifully decorated  platter like your show 😡😡😡 still it sucks😆

Awww that's so sad. I'm so sorry that ZeeTV loves our crappy show so much that they want to promote it. I don't know why there isn't that much attachment to your superduper amazing one.
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@sidgauri - I think the issues that you have is that your show is not being given enough attention by the TV channel right - Zee? <Though I am not sure why you feel that way and I do not know how channels even work!> I do not think making condescesding statements abt our show is gonna help you much with that! It would be more beneficial if you write in to Zee and hopefully they do something abt your feedback..Good Luck with that!  
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, sidgauri, maybe the reason why your show is not being promoted is because it's so ridiculous that no one wants to watch it? Just a suggestion.

About your 'curses', well we do have well-wishes as well. Our show has a bunch of super hardworking people, starting from the directors to the actors. I'm sure they would be rewarded for their hardwork as well. =) For all you know, your own actioa might lead to the downfall of your own show.
runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy fr him.nw it's clear to me why he'd taken pv(may b both fr money nd story).dn't think dat i'm bashng gc.i cn't imagine it in my dreadst dream.bt dn't knw why i'm nt able to accept him as yash,may b i faild to come out frm memory of gc's previous extraordinary performance in ghsp,may b due to i cn't see yash wd 4 kids.bt i watch pv only to see gc's smilng face,his mindblowng xprssions,it reminds me of geet.may b it sounds crazy i dn't like pv,bt i watch pv to see a glimpse of gc.dn't feel bad guys,it's my opinion dat i nvr shared.Edited by runisha - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm very proud of GC. He's an intelligent guy who knows that actors need to be versatile. He's dong an amazing job and no offence to anyone but he actually proved himself as an actor through this show. Wish him and KS all the best! They are the best! <3
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: padmavar

Wait till he goes Bollywood, he will be making lots and lots of money.
But I hope he will still do Tv  so we can get to see him often. 

As great as Bollywood is, we would not get to see GC every day- we would have to wait for his movies to come out,  days would go by really really slow!!!😭
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is that true? I don't know he got  paid that much a day. But it's good, he deserve that.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: runisha

Happy fr him.nw it's clear to me why he'd taken pv(may b both fr money nd story).dn't think dat i'm bashng gc.i cn't imagine it in my dreadst dream.bt dn't knw why i'm nt able to accept him as yash,may b i faild to come out frm memory of gc's previous extraordinary performance in ghsp,may b due to i cn't see yash wd 4 kids.bt i watch pv only to see gc's smilng face,his mindblowng xprssions,it reminds me of geet.may b it sounds crazy i dn't like pv,bt i watch pv to see a glimpse of gc.dn't feel bad guys,it's my opinion dat i nvr shared.

ok u shared ur opinion..no problem
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ... he deserves the best remuneration for his hard work