Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I was seeing LF only for urv and nik.I too love urv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidsmank

vidsmank

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
More than the video...the words written by members of forum made me feel emotional...Its directly from heart...we really love and admire her...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Y2JisBack

vidsmank

vidsmank

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

Originally posted by ReemAnshu

I too admire Urvashi from the bottom of my heart. I have seen women like her to be rare... she is strong, opinionated, blunt and speaks her mind.
The kind of up-bringing she has given her sons, is a joy to watch and her closeness with her mother also stands out.
She is soft from within for her family but hard when she has to be for the world outside. She only cried for her family.

I had seen her on comedy circus & Sach Ka saamna and then I learnt a lot about her from some of my girl friends and thats wen i started to admire her, main reason being that she is not apologetic about her past and has faced things very bravely.

I have not known her personally but would like to confess something, she is my age (exactly) and we were in the same Junior college and later she too moved to Bhavans college nearby. We were in different class and never interacted by I did see her a lot in our canteen. I remember her as a agressive girl and did not hold a good impression of her as she was a TV actress even then and I had made up my mind that she would be snobbish.

I feel bad even now that I did not ever bother to talk to her although our paths crossed often.

Years later (nearly 8years after) my paths were to cross with her again during one of my work projects in a qualitative discussion but again as fate would have it, I passed that assignment to a colleague of mine and went to Singapore for another.

Irony is now that I would like to meet her, I doubt are paths will cross again.

I however will always hold her in high regard and those people who bash her or say hurtful things about her past or question her marital status / pregnancy etc are really sad individuals and dont know what they are doing.

Urvashi makes me proud as a woman.Clap

her aggressiveness and  brashness is a shield she uses to fight the outside world..she was a soft..girly girl too..and cud have continued being so if fate had not intervened and made her face such difficult situations in life..i remember niketan saying in live feed in a convo wtth mink that he understands urvashi totally..in an age where people party and have fun urvashi had the responsibility of not one but 2 kids on her shoulder...so she doesn't let anyone use her or exploit her...her loudness is like a weapon to fob off wicked people ..

Aweee...Niketan said that about Urvashi? They have such a nice mature friendship...now I  love niketan even more after reading this...

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
urvashi is sumone who is full of positive energy, i absolutely would luv to follow her in my life too as i found her most strong woman who after everything bad,stands like a piller:)

vidsmank

lovelygirly

IF-Sizzlerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
she is one strong lady.. no doubt..!!!

she had showed her will power when she was the only female who stood by niketan after sapna accused him of applying gulaal intentionally..

all the other girls actually hid behind sapna (not literally i mean).. but urvashi stood there and defended the truth..!!! Clap

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

@punk

and honestly tell me was juhi active at all?i mean in all the videos i saw she was a silent audience..all others were talking and she wasConfused

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I too love Urvashi ...she is the only one person  from T.V. or Film industry whom i love for their real character...She is strong, independent, speak her mind out... seedhi baat no bakwaas...she is the inspiration to lot of ppl

Samraat_92

ravibans

IF-Dazzler

ravibans

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
urvashi niketan imam virjesh these guys are same after biggboss but delnaaz sana aashka these are totally changed their behavior after biggboss . which we were seen in live chat so we can say they are fake inside now their real colour come in public 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.