Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Raj, Dude, Yeh kaam pehle hi kar dena chahiye tha na?Confused khaali peeli apna BP kyun badhaya bhaiyya?LOL

Okieee! Copying & pasting my two centsSmile

Good points,Thumbs UpCruiser jee Summed up nicely ClapBut who on earth thinks Uru is a devi or a mahaan atma? Confused Certainly not her when she herself tries everything to portray quite the opposite to the world & his auntLOL

Didn't like her at all at first.She was just another washed out TV actor who'd come looking for her past glory in BB House.Initially she tried the time tested formula of "Scream at HMs & Dazzle the audience" which resulted in that so unnecessary "Omelette Toast" tantrum & subsequent  shouting match with Pillu Plaster.Dead At the time she was under the illusion of full backing from GMM.Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that she'd be kicked out of it so early in the game & her massive support system went down the toilet.What I liked though was the way she gathered her wits about her after that & decided to play solo.She didnt use crutches like some in the house have of personal tragedies, third rate love angles & pavement tamaashagiri to get where she is today. She seems to have something genuine with Niketan.Otherwise she is on her own most times. She did fight for Niketan when he was being unfairly accused of groping.She blasted Delu for interfering Sana_Rajeev issue yesterday, she took Imam's side for the Roti issue as far as the wastage was concerned but correctly pulled him up for going OTT in front of other HMs. She had a confrontation with Imam over his conduct in the house so much so that Imam himself saw things her way (for a few minutes of courseLOL) & went and hugged her.There seems to be some personal history with the Paul/Irani family we don't know about hence the degree of animosity with Delnaaz seems to be high.She has taken a stand clearly more times than any other house mate. Now she can't be screaming and ranting all the time.She is TV actor & knows she'll appear a lunatic on screen.And then she has fun as & when she can at other people's expense.LOL Come on!No one is her saga in the house.TongueThe 50 lakhs is not for someone who proves herself Mother Teresa .As I understand the aim of the show is to survive in a caged envoirnment for months using coping skills that endears themselves to the audience.In that department Uru has stood the test of time. And thora bahut toh diplomatic hona padta hi hain na?Embarrassed 

Hope you find someone like her, Raj BhaiSmile I know how much of an impression she has made on you.And khuda na khasta if I ever find myself abandoned with children I now know how to copeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj.-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Urvashi's kids hugging Urvasahi was one of the most memorable moments of the season!

heart touching...she should have broken the task and hugged her kids!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbbraj.alexstar-Carrie-

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Urvashi's kids hugging Urvasahi was one of the most memorable moments of the season!

heart touching...she should have broken the task and hugged her kids!

Rather than the actual scene the one they showed in the pre cap ( 'coming up' -they show just before going on a break) with soulful background music and all was more heart wrenchingCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

dream_gc

dream_gc

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
anybody have colors live chat video of urvashi on you tube. plz give me link.

Aurum.

Aurum.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
MOVE ON

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

@Raj, Dude, Yeh kaam pehle hi kar dena chahiye tha na?Confused khaali peeli apna BP kyun badhaya bhaiyya?LOL

Good points,Thumbs UpCruiser jee Summed up nicely ClapBut who on earth thinks Uru is a devi or a mahaan atma? Confused Certainly not her when she herself tries everything to portray quite the opposite to the world & his auntLOL

Didn't like her at all at first.She was just another washed out TV actor who'd come looking for her past glory in BB House.Initially she tried the time tested formula of "Scream at HMs & Dazzle the audience" which resulted in that so unnecessary "Omelette Toast" tantrum & subsequent  shouting match with Pillu Plaster.Dead At the time she was under the illusion of full backing from GMM.Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that she'd be kicked out of it so early in the game & her massive support system went down the toilet.What I liked though was the way she gathered her wits about her after that & decided to play solo.She didnt use crutches like some in the house have of personal tragedies, third rate love angles & pavement tamaashagiri to get where she is today. She seems to have something genuine with Niketan.Otherwise she is on her own most times. She did fight for Niketan when he was being unfairly accused of groping.She blasted Delu for interfering Sana_Rajeev issue yesterday, she took Imam's side for the Roti issue as far as the wastage was concerned but correctly pulled him up for going OTT in front of other HMs. She had a confrontation with Imam over his conduct in the house so much so that Imam himself saw things her way (for a few minutes of courseLOL) & went and hugged her.There seems to be some personal history with the Paul/Irani family we don't know about hence the degree of animosity with Delnaaz seems to be high.She has taken a stand clearly more times than any other house mate. Now she can't be screaming and ranting all the time.She is TV actor & knows she'll appear a lunatic on screen.And then she has fun as & when she can at other people's expense.LOL Come on!No one is her saga in the house.TongueThe 50 lakhs is not for someone who proves herself Mother Teresa .As I understand the aim of the show is to survive in a caged envoirnment for months using coping skills that endears themselves to the audience.In that department Uru has stood the test of time. And thora bahut toh diplomatic hona padta hi hain na?Embarrassed 

Hope you find someone like her, Raj BhaiSmile I know how much of an impression she has made on you.And khuda na khasta if I ever find myself abandoned with children I now know how to copeEmbarrassed

duttabhai

i endorse urvashi as a personSmileI have never portrayed her as a devi,I myself am an average person so i like the frailties she has as a person,but compared to others i find her better,because as u said for me she was an one woman army,i have seen the live feed and u know most of the times she was all by herself,in the bed alone or in the kitchen cooking alone,that buddh tharki rajeev was after sana,delu-ashka never helped her,nik was busy making cordial relations with everyone,when mink and kar were there he hardly was with urva alone though MUNK used to have a conversation ...I liked that abt her the most..that she never cared to be overtly nice to someone ..she wudnt have mended her ways with the SAD group even had it been not for the secret task..but she genuinely liked ashka unlike the other way round...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Samraat_92

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

duttabhai

i endorse urvashi as a personSmileI have never portrayed her as a devi,I myself am an average person so i like the frailties she has as a person,but compared to others i find her better,because as u said for me she was an one woman army,i have seen the live feed and u know most of the times she was all by herself,in the bed alone or in the kitchen cooking alone,that buddh tharki rajeev was after sana,delu-ashka never helped her,nik was busy making cordial relations with everyone,when mink and kar were there he hardly was with urva alone though MUNK used to have a conversation ...I liked that abt her the most..that she never cared to be overtly nice to someone ..she wudnt have mended her ways with the SAD group even had it been not for the secret task..but she genuinely liked ashka unlike the other way round...
All this must have been extensively shown in the live feed which I sadly missed.But whatever was shown was enough for anyone to see her strengths.Clap

Its a common saying now,"Geedad aur kuttey jhoond me rehte hain dabanngg sher and sherni akele hi bhaari padti hain sab pe"Smile

BTW, I am a behen not Bhai.Dutta is the man you see in my dpEmbarrassed

Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 19 January 2013 at 12:21am

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I love her too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.