Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
at the end of the video urva says

"mere bachhey mere gurur hai"Smile

i can feel her painCryat 17 she gave birth to them against all odds,raised them by only working,i was watching some of her old interviews where she said her kids complain she never stays with them,she explains that mamma has to work so that u can get whatever you wantCry..she said she had no option but to work like a maniac..urva ..u really have done a great job..see i dint know u before..but ur hardwork has paid off.like me many of the viewers saw how well behaved and nice ur kids areClap

a big hug to u Hug

now that the kids have grown ,i hope u find true love which u deserve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CmPunk123-Mahek_No1.lovelylotus.Samraat_92Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Please I want to watch the video too, it's just not fair Angry

i really dont know how to help uConfused

It's ok, no problem, my bad luck Ouch

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

D3
I ve made an acc wid de name punkreloaded.
Follow me.
I will follw u tomm.

it says that profile has been suspended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

Originally posted by D3_4life

6 was way better than 5.
Juhi was only good in bullying people with her gang leaded by Sky & PB.

she used to bully too?LOL

mainly her gang leader Sky used to bully people , and she supported him throughout the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raj.Mahek_No1Samraat_92

ReemAnshu

ReemAnshu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I too admire Urvashi from the bottom of my heart. I have seen women like her to be rare... she is strong, opinionated, blunt and speaks her mind.
The kind of up-bringing she has given her sons, is a joy to watch and her closeness with her mother also stands out.
She is soft from within for her family but hard when she has to be for the world outside. She only cried for her family.

I had seen her on comedy circus & Sach Ka saamna and then I learnt a lot about her from some of my girl friends and thats wen i started to admire her, main reason being that she is not apologetic about her past and has faced things very bravely.

I have not known her personally but would like to confess something, she is my age (exactly) and we were in the same Junior college and later she too moved to Bhavans college nearby. We were in different class and never interacted but I did see her a lot in our canteen and also in Mithibai canteen (which was the best ever canteen). I remember her as a slim but agressive girl and did not hold a good impression of her as she was a TV actress even then and I had made up my mind that she would be snobbish.

I feel bad even now that I did not ever bother to talk to her although our paths crossed often in college, in canteen, at the Grill Sandwich wala and at the batata wada wala. Never ever I even smiled or said a hi and neither did she.

Years later (nearly 8years after) my paths were to cross with her again during one of my work projects in a qualitative discussion but again as fate would have it, I passed that assignment to a colleague of mine and went for another.

Irony is now that I would like to meet her, I doubt are paths will cross again.

I however will always hold her in high regard and those people who bash her or say hurtful things about her past or question her marital status / pregnancy etc are really sad individuals and dont know what they are doing.

Urvashi makes me proud as a woman.ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by ReemAnshu - 18 January 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19raj.-CmPunk123-.lovelylotus.Mahek_No1Samraat_92

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReemAnshu

I too admire Urvashi from the bottom of my heart. I have seen women like her to be rare... she is strong, opinionated, blunt and speaks her mind.
The kind of up-bringing she has given her sons, is a joy to watch and her closeness with her mother also stands out.
She is soft from within for her family but hard when she has to be for the world outside. She only cried for her family.

I had seen her on comedy circus & Sach Ka saamna and then I learnt a lot about her from some of my girl friends and thats wen i started to admire her, main reason being that she is not apologetic about her past and has faced things very bravely.

I have not known her personally but would like to confess something, she is my age (exactly) and we were in the same Junior college and later she too moved to Bhavans college nearby. We were in different class and never interacted by I did see her a lot in our canteen. I remember her as a agressive girl and did not hold a good impression of her as she was a TV actress even then and I had made up my mind that she would be snobbish.

I feel bad even now that I did not ever bother to talk to her although our paths crossed often.

Years later (nearly 8years after) my paths were to cross with her again during one of my work projects in a qualitative discussion but again as fate would have it, I passed that assignment to a colleague of mine and went to Singapore for another.

Irony is now that I would like to meet her, I doubt are paths will cross again.

I however will always hold her in high regard and those people who bash her or say hurtful things about her past or question her marital status / pregnancy etc are really sad individuals and dont know what they are doing.

Urvashi makes me proud as a woman.Clap

her aggressiveness and  brashness is a shield she uses to fight the outside world..she was a soft..girly girl too..and cud have continued being so if fate had not intervened and made her face such difficult situations in life..i remember niketan saying in live feed in a convo wtth mink that he understands urvashi totally..in an age where people party and have fun urvashi had the responsibility of not one but 2 kids on her shoulder...so she doesn't let anyone use her or exploit her...her loudness is like a weapon to fob off wicked people ..

Edited by raj. - 18 January 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.Mahek_No1Samraat_92

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Err...Why comparing her with Juhi from BB5...just becuase they are from same field or something - Sorry,  I don't get the point here  !

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Err...Why comparing her with Juhi from BB5...just becuase they are from same field or something - Sorry,  I don't get the point here  !

not coz they are from the same field..i am comparing them regarding their approach towards a situationSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.