Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

ReemAnshu

ReemAnshu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

I opened this thread to praise urvashi and not ask for opinions or to ask people whether they agree or not...if 100 bash threads can be created then why not 100 at's?..and dekho..i knew it..some party poopers have tripped in as expected..i knew it:)..dekha nahi gaya unse urvashi ki tarif..agaye dusre contestants ko beech mein lake unse compare karke urvashi ko nicha dikhane mein..kuch logo ka asli chehra samne aya is thread mein.

last but not the least:Urvashi rocks the most.iz baat ko agar hazam na kar sako to apna opinion apne paas rakho kyunki woh show jeet chuki hai or ek bash thread kholo..is tarah is thread mein ake apne aap ko niche mat gidao

@reema anshu..i love u..
I totally agree with you on what you say above.
It is a very nice thread and you have every right to make such a thread. There are rules agreed but there are ethics, which people who have thrashed Urvashi on this thread do not have.
There is a similar thread going around for Imam with the same subject, I could have done the same but i am not like them and I feel I am above them. Infact there was a thread which was addressed to Imam fans and I posted on it by mistake (without seeing the subject) and I immediately deleted those comments as the thread was not for me.

I understand that since the BB6 forum is closing, you wanted to open such a thread as whatever is on the net, stays for life.

if and only if people were a little less mean out here and had not tried to spoil the party.

Yes URVASHI Rocks in more ways then all her co-contestants put together and thats why she was the ONLY deserving winner.

Thanks for the thread & for the appreciation.

BTW, my name is Reema.

Edited by ReemAnshu - 20 January 2013 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj.ashdgr8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 17)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReemAnshu

Originally posted by raj.

I opened this thread to praise urvashi and not ask for opinions or to ask people whether they agree or not...if 100 bash threads can be created then why not 100 at's?..and dekho..i knew it..some party poopers have tripped in as expected..i knew it:)..dekha nahi gaya unse urvashi ki tarif..agaye dusre contestants ko beech mein lake unse compare karke urvashi ko nicha dikhane mein..kuch logo ka asli chehra samne aya is thread mein.

last but not the least:Urvashi rocks the most.iz baat ko agar hazam na kar sako to apna opinion apne paas rakho kyunki woh show jeet chuki hai or ek bash thread kholo..is tarah is thread mein ake apne aap ko niche mat gidao

@reema anshu..i love u..
I totally agree with you on what you say above.
It is a very nice thread and you have every right to make such a thread. There are rules agreed but there are ethics, which people who have thrashed Urvashi on this thread do not have.
There is a similar thread going around for Imam with the same subject, I could have done the same but i am not like them and I feel I am above them. Infact there was a thread which was addressed to Imam fans and I posted on it by mistake (without seeing the subject) and I immediately deleted those comments as the thread was not for me.

I understand that since the BB6 forum is closing, you wanted to open such a thread as whatever is on the net, stays for life.

if and only if people were a little less mean out here and had not tried to spoil the party.

Yes URVASHI Rocks in more ways then all her co-contestants put together and thats why she was the ONLY deserving winner.

Thanks for the thread & for the appreciation.

BTW, my name is Reema.

yes reema..that was my only intention..its sad that some people dont understand this..i even mentioned that since some people are having probs with  me since i defend urvashi in her bash threads ..i have opened up this thread to show my love..anyway leave it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdgr8Samraat_92

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Topic closing for review : though from the looks of it, it seems same members are at it again.

Right now most of the topics are going into fighting or bashing mode for members as well as contestants. If such things just keep on happening then the topic will be locked now. Members cannot expect us to keep on cleaning the topics to go ahead. Because frankly even if we did that, it seems the fights are never ending as nobody wants to give other the last word. All such topics will be locked henceforth and repeated members who indulge in fights will be dealt strictly. Please kindly do not tell us that he or she started first. Because if each one of keep on arguing then there is no end to it.

Yes, the topic are not exclusive for anyone. But if a TM is requesting it especially now that the show is over and forum locked soon, it would have been really nice to keep negative comments which forum rules even do not allowed out of such topics.

Well considering all this topic is locked now.

Topic closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.