Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) (Page 16)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by GETGOIN

...and another thread is ruined...maybe commenting on only AT is an only solution ...plz don't create thread like this TM...i think it will only create a battle ground even though, honestly it was never your intention...bye to all of u...see u next season n before forum get's locked.

If want other to worhip any contestant go to AT.. public meinsab worshipper nahin hain... I dont even go to AT... chahe kisi ka bhi ho... but cant allow restriction in open thread...

MY RIGHT MY CHOICE...just b'coz u do that u r noone to tell me to follow ur behavior pattern...if u jump from hill, sorry i won't and can't follow u just b'coz u've advised me to...n plz when have i restricted u...that's not my job it's mod's.
No, you did not restricted... I never meant you restrictied.. Some ahmaq put that negative comments not allowed... if he does not want negative comment then should go to AT...
oh !!! i thought it was directed at me since it was quoted in my comment!! anyways from my side PEACE!!!

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj.

iske baad yeh dignified log report karenge is post ko..aur bolenge oh mai gaad..look mod he is making a personal attack...coz they dont have the spine to talk openly about their hyporcrisy..
Sahi jaa rahe ho kiddo... you can show your spine on internet only... Zara ghar se bahar nikal kar actual spine dikhao aise laale parenge ke yaad rakhoge... dont be an internet tiger...

i dont need to clarify to u how i am in real life..agar janna hai to mere mohalle mein ake mera naam lena..samajh jaoge:)

and apne jealousy ko clarify karne ke liye yeh jo app shab bake jareho hai ki at mein jao..agar maine yeh thread bananye hai to tumhe kya problem hai?dont u have any life?who asked fo ur opinion?have i asked u what do u think of urvashi.i just expressed my love for her...my love..not anyone else's...if u dont agree then u cud have smirked and just given it a miss..but no..u had to sneak in..and show ur imam side.u r a true imam fan.just like him..irritating 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

iske baad yeh dignified log report karenge is post ko..aur bolenge oh mai gaad..look mod he is making a personal attack...coz they dont have the spine to talk openly about their hyporcrisy..
Sahi jaa rahe ho kiddo... you can show your spine on internet only... Zara ghar se bahar nikal kar actual spine dikhao aise laale parenge ke yaad rakhoge... dont be an internet tiger...

i dont need to clarify to u how i am in real life..agar janna hai to mere mohalle mein ake mera naam lena..samajh jaoge:)

and apne jealousy ko clarify karne ke liye yeh jo app shab bake jareho hai ki at mein jao..agar maine yeh thread bananye hai to tumhe kya problem hai?dont u have any life?who asked fo ur opinion?have i asked u what do u think of urvashi.i just expressed my love for her...my love..not anyone else's...if u dont agree then u cud have smirked and just given it a miss..but no..u had to sneak in..and show ur imam side.u r a true imam fan.just like him..irritating 

Oh Ok... so tum apne gali ke sher ho... I got it... You can't report it as you accepted it...

matlab?Silly excuse me..i think i am arguing with a wrong person..look who's the kiddo hereBig smile..

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@hakka bakkka
\
Hugthanks for making this thread a hitHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOIN

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.