Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

...and another thread is ruined...maybe commenting on only AT is an only solution ...plz don't create thread like this TM...i think it will only create a battle ground even though, honestly it was never your intention...bye to all of u...see u next season n before forum get's locked. 

Well their idea was to ruin the thread in the first place... cant leave any Urvashi praise threads alone.
I think the TM did a great job opening this thread and had all the right intentions, its just like I said, they could not handle it and out they came to ruin it.
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

If want other to worhip any contestant go to AT.. public meinsab worshipper nahin hain... I dont even go to AT... chahe kisi ka bhi ho... but cant allow restriction in open thread...

MY RIGHT MY CHOICE...just b'coz u do that u r noone to tell me to follow ur behavior pattern...if u jump from hill, sorry i won't and can't follow u just b'coz u've advised me to...n plz when have i restricted u...that's not my job it's mod's.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I opened this thread to praise urvashi and not ask for opinions or to ask people whether they agree or not...if 100 bash threads can be created then why not 100 at's?..and dekho..i knew it..some party poopers have tripped in as expected..i knew it:)..dekha nahi gaya unse urvashi ki tarif..agaye dusre contestants ko beech mein lake unse compare karke urvashi ko nicha dikhane mein..kuch logo ka asli chehra samne aya is thread mein.

last but not the least:Urvashi rocks the most.iz baat ko agar hazam na kar sako to apna opinion apne paas rakho kyunki woh show jeet chuki hai or ek bash thread kholo..is tarah is thread mein ake apne aap ko niche mat gidao

@reema anshu..i love u..
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
and chandramukhi ji

urvashi ko nicha dikhane ke liye unke fans ka sahara mat lijiye..woh sherni hai humare liye aur hamesha rahegi..if u dont agree then plz keep ur mouth shut

some hyprocrites jumped when a personal comment was made..but those so called "dignified sane fans" of a certain other contestant cudnt give a word of advice to their fellow gang member to refrain from posting in this thread..chal chal..sharafat ka naqab utarunga ab mein..dhongan..yehi bhasha jo use karta hai usiki pujari ho na tumlog.🤪who claim they are rational and intellectual🤢.ab wohi  bhasha use karunga 
Edited by raj. - 11 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
iske baad yeh dignified log report karenge is post ko..aur bolenge oh mai gaad..look mod he is making a personal attack...coz they dont have the spine to talk openly about their hyporcrisy..
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

MY RIGHT MY CHOICE...just b'coz u do that u r noone to tell me to follow ur behavior pattern...if u jump from hill, sorry i won't and can't follow u just b'coz u've advised me to...n plz when have i restricted u...that's not my job it's mod's.

No, you did not restricted... I never meant you restrictied.. Some ahmaq put that negative comments not allowed... if he does not want negative comment then should go to AT...
Originally posted by: raj.

iske baad yeh dignified log report karenge is post ko..aur bolenge oh mai gaad..look mod he is making a personal attack...coz they dont have the spine to talk openly about their hyporcrisy..

Sahi jaa rahe ho kiddo... you can show your spine on internet only... Zara ghar se bahar nikal kar actual spine dikhao aise laale parenge ke yaad rakhoge... dont be an internet tiger...
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No, you did not restricted... I never meant you restrictied.. Some ahmaq put that negative comments not allowed... if he does not want negative comment then should go to AT...

oh !!! i thought it was directed at me since it was quoted in my comment!! anyways from my side PEACE!!!
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Sahi jaa rahe ho kiddo... you can show your spine on internet only... Zara ghar se bahar nikal kar actual spine dikhao aise laale parenge ke yaad rakhoge... dont be an internet tiger...

i dont need to clarify to u how i am in real life..agar janna hai to mere mohalle mein ake mera naam lena..samajh jaoge:)

and apne jealousy ko clarify karne ke liye yeh jo app shab bake jareho hai ki at mein jao..agar maine yeh thread bananye hai to tumhe kya problem hai?dont u have any life?who asked fo ur opinion?have i asked u what do u think of urvashi.i just expressed my love for her...my love..not anyone else's...if u dont agree then u cud have smirked and just given it a miss..but no..u had to sneak in..and show ur imam side.u r a true imam fan.just like him..irritating 
Originally posted by: raj.

i dont need to clarify to u how i am in real life..agar janna hai to mere mohalle mein ake mera naam lena..samajh jaoge:)

and apne jealousy ko clarify karne ke liye yeh jo app shab bake jareho hai ki at mein jao..agar maine yeh thread bananye hai to tumhe kya problem hai?dont u have any life?who asked fo ur opinion?have i asked u what do u think of urvashi.i just expressed my love for her...my love..not anyone else's...if u dont agree then u cud have smirked and just given it a miss..but no..u had to sneak in..and show ur imam side.u r a true imam fan.just like him..irritating 

Oh Ok... so tum apne gali ke sher ho... I got it... You can't report it as you accepted it...