Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

He had sour grapes on the 12th... He still has sour grapes... and he will always have sour grapes !!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

He could not comprehend simple english... he still cant comprehend simple English... and he will never comprehend simple english !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey BTW, this is my fav song (Dedicated to Urva):

Woh Chand Khila... woh taare hase,
Yeh raat ajab matwali hai,
Samajhne wale samajh gaye hain..
... na samjhe woh anari hai

Ullu ki paththi, tuchchi... yeh hase nahin hai... Hanse... with "n" in the middle... naake se awaaz nikalti hai... meharbaani karke aise naamaaqool log urdu ke lafz likhne ki himaaqat bhi na karen, isse urdu zubaan ki beizzati to hoti hi hai saath hi woh apne bad aqal hone ka saboot dete hain..πŸ˜†

^^

Hahhahahaha.

Maan Gaye Ustaad - Ek se Badhkar Ek !

What a  town of Comic Clowns !

Boy ! It's a mad, mad, mad a mad world ! Isn't it !
Shaayad,...iisi ko bolte hai,''..  A Blind leading a  Blind ! ;)

Mohtaram / Janaab,.. Jo bhi ho apne-aap samaz leejeeye, lekin... !

It's neither Hase or Hanse.. aur haan,... naakon dum kar ne ki, koi zaroorat nahin,'since it is

Haseen

Straigthen yr facts here, first.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&spell=1&q=yeh+chand+khila+woh+tare+haseen&sa=X&ei=cTv7UI3bJoG69gSrqoD4DQ&ved=0CCwQvwUoAA&bav=
on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ&fp=15667442720058dd&biw=1920&bih=965

================================================
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: desimaganlal

^^

Hahhahahaha.

Maan Gaye Ustaad - Ek se Badhkar Ek !

What a  town of Comic Clowns !

Boy ! It's a mad, mad, mad a mad world ! Isn't it !
Shaayad,...iisi ko bolte hai,''..  A Blind leading a  Blind ! ;)

Mohtaram / Janaab,.. Jo bhi ho apne-aap samaz leejeeye, lekin... !

It's neither Hase or Hanse.. aur haan,... naakon dum kar ne ki, koi zaroorat nahin,'since it is

Haseen

Straigthen yr facts here, first.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&spell=1&q=yeh+chand+khila+woh+tare+haseen&sa=X&ei=cTv7UI3bJoG69gSrqoD4DQ&ved=0CCwQvwUoAA&bav=
on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ&fp=15667442720058dd&biw=1920&bih=965

================================================

Tumto bhai aor bade ahmaq nikle... jab 2 bare baat kar rahe hon to unke beech mein nahin bolna chahiye.. yeh to bahut badi badtameezi hai...πŸ˜†
aisa karo... ise zara tawajjoh farma kar suno...

@ Mahek_No1

Thanks for being the awesome Urvi fan who doesn't hesitate to take a fair stand πŸ‘πŸ‘

I miss "blackie" 😭😭
You and her are two of the most sanest and fairest Urvi fans I have come across. I shall miss you both.

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

And certain Urvi fans are back to their real selves personally attacking others for expressing a contrast view, good job ganging up.

Good to see few people never change πŸ₯³

P.S: Open forum, anyone can state what they like. If one can't hear it, use AT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BaleHeadMahek_No1ChingaariChikna_Mundaa,

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Look who is back here... one Imam fan taking up for the other, who just broke a hole bunch of rules by attacking a contestant.
It takes special talent to spread hatred on a thread which requests for no negativity and there is no shortage of such talented people here.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey BTW, my 2nd most fav song (dedicated to Urvashi, since this thread is about loving Urvashi):

Mein Mili, tu mili
Tu mili, Mein mili,
DUNIYA JALE TOH JALE
Pyar Karenge, Tujhpe marenge
Bak Bak Duniya Kare !πŸ˜†

Firstly, it's "whole" not "hole" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And how is calling a spade a spade negativity, you guys can get personal with members here and I won't hesitate to say it, simple as that. Looks like it's takes a negative person to see negativity everywhere when it isn't even there.

And no worries, I am still way behind when it comes to attacking/bashing members and fan bases which can lead to closure of my topic unlike you. Want me to provide the link to your topic so you can lie some more ?? You are the queen of talent when it comes to spreading hatred and negativity on the forum.

P.S: Kisi ko mirchi Lagi toh main karu...πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Look who is back here... one Imam fan taking up for the other, who just broke a hole bunch of rules by attacking a contestant.
It takes special talent to spread hatred on a thread which requests for no negativity and there is no shortage of such talented people here.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But it takes really special talent to get personal with fellow members who don't talk goody goody abt ur fav πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

If you can't win argument against them,then get personal...rule followed by few urvashi fans here πŸ˜†
(i talked abt urvashi fans,bcoz u talked abt Imam fan first😳)

So practice what you preach first...& TM can only request,but members can still post their view if they disagree with TM...this thread is not AT.
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Tumto bhai aor bade ahmaq nikle... jab 2 bare baat kar rahe hon to unke beech mein nahin bolna chahiye.. yeh to bahut badi badtameezi hai...πŸ˜†
aisa karo... ise zara tawajjoh farma kar suno...

Boy O' Boy !

Waah Bhala !

Kya waqt aaya hai,... aab Tameezee aur Bad-tameeze bhi aap se sikh ni hogi !  Humen ?  

(  btw,...i still echo Jesus in the background with a voice,...  Lord,.. thou forgive themselves they are not knowing what they are doing ! Khair !

btw,... ………..Gar iisi ko aap bade log bolte ho ?

…tell  ya,…... my head is  still shaking in a denial, here  !

You sure remind me,… the scene from the movie crocodiles dundee,….

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

and kindly type the search word in google box,... " yeh chand khila woh tare haseen "' and confirm it .

:)
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Take it easy ReemAnshu πŸ€ͺ, you're dangerously close to blowing this meter up right here πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BaleHead

Take it easy ReemAnshu πŸ€ͺ, you're dangerously close to blowing this meter up right hereπŸ˜†

🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desimaganlal

and kindly type the search word in google box,... " yeh chand khila woh tare haseen "' and confirm it .

:)

@Desimaganlal: Even if your search query is erroneous, Google will still lead you to what you are looking for if majority letters are in conformity with your desired search!

Here is the CORRECT lyrics...(not that this gorgeous song has any relevance to this thread...), but just to set the record straight..."

http://alfaazh.tripod.com/songs/wohchandkhila.html

Film - Anadi
Music - Shankar Jaikishen
Lyrics - Shailendra
Singer - Mukesh

Woh Chand Khila Woh Taare Hanse
Yeh Raat Ajab Matwali Hai
Samajhne Wale Samajh Gaye Hai
Na Samjhe Woh Anadi Hai

http://www.hindilyrics.net/lyrics/of-Woh%20Chaand%20Khila%20Woh%20Taare%20Hanse.html

Lata:
(woh Chaand Khila Woh Taare Hanse
yeh Raat Ajab Matwari Hai) -2
samajhne Waale Samajh Gaye Hain
na Samjhe
mukesh:
na Samjhe Woh Anaadi Hain

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago