Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cl0wn

I know... But she was rushing with her friends and I was eating inside McDonalds πŸ˜†

You have hurt the sentiments of urvi fans like me ... Mc Donalds jyada important tha? You could have left your burger and ran to her na ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: susan29

You have hurt the sentiments of urvi fans like me ... Mc Donalds jyada important tha? You could have left your burger and ran to her na ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know.. People don't have right priorities in lifeπŸ˜†
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: susan29

I would have if she was not in such a rush... πŸ˜›
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are you sure it was Urvashi that you saw on the 18th at Dbx airport? Cos as per her tweets, the very next day, she has had breakfast made by her son, and the following day, coffee with Niketan. Unless they all went to Dubai with her, or she returned in one day, or she was not going but coming.. it doesnt make sense πŸ˜•
Wow Im flying the same route very soon. Seattle DXB Mum. I will keep a look out for Urvashi. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
wow urvi in my country... hope to see her soon... well i love emirates too. and yup dubai is a perfect place for parties. tfs
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

I hate emirates.
Qatar airways is the best

i love both emirates and Qatar airways. perfect for ur journey.
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fossil2

Are you sure it was Urvashi that you saw on the 18th at Dbx airport? Cos as per her tweets, the very next day, she has had breakfast made by her son, and the following day, coffee with Niketan. Unless they all went to Dubai with her, or she returned in one day, or she was not going but coming.. it doesnt make sense πŸ˜•

Yeah it was her with 2 of her friends.. I don't know if she was coming or going.. just saw her running from the side of the arrival gate where the MUMBAI flight arrives to DUBAI at that time.. she could have just gone for a day.. it's just a 2 hr flight after all..
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Wow Im flying the same route very soon. Seattle DXB Mum. I will keep a look out for Urvashi. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Welcome to Mumbai Bossji ⭐️
Originally posted by: reena544

wow urvi in my country... hope to see her soon... well i love emirates too. and yup dubai is a perfect place for parties. tfs

Sorry I disagree. I've been to Dubai atleast 5 times. Its either a sausagefest in the clubs, or just way too difficult to mingle. The exploitation of our people is mind boggling, fortunately I lived with a friend who belongs from the Maktoum government so I had it all easy and lavish but the average person barely has any options in Dubai. 
Been to a bunch of clubs york, princess, ratski, zinc, casbar, copacabana etc it was either full of prostitutes or fugly girls full of themselves..