Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Okay we' re having a really good discussion about rapes and molestation...but as a girl I find that there are really so many pressures on me just because i'm a female and had been a guy wouldn't had faced them.

Many know me well on IF, but those who don't know about me... honestly there are so many things in my life which i face just because i'm a girl... although having pretty good family(with my atheist feminist dad, i've always got a special place otherwise my mom would had definitely bothered to be an "ideal daughter")...still at least 10-15 times a day i feel it's because that i'm a girl.

For everyone...these things may be something which u never share with anyone, but  here we can, and just take a look how deep the problem is really in our society. Although i know here are very few guys but i would like to hear from them what do they feel.

So let's begin...

1. how much i hate this...lewd comments...and it's not that i'm someone who get nervous easily and shy and all..i dont answer them because if i started to slap each guy then i'll never reach anywhere at time(although being a latelateef ab bhi nahin pahunchti)

2. my relatives...i so hate them...they had always a problem with me...why she's like this...?and moreover i feel so pathetic for my few relatives whose jaws get dropped when they see my dad cooking... someone even commented that even after being a man he's cooking...?? i tell u poor souls...

enough for now...but i hope it'll have a nice response from u guys...

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketaaliya.taareyannie2248-Parveen-NuktiVeereyiWj.madrheajinibags07princessVViamursforeverapoorvaarnavprtnmuzzy_skvibhaaataareeyforever-Inferno-iluvrevolutioncutedollllMon_trchinudollyadi.cutiepie-CussTheWorldUp-Lila-aroojarainkamalapushpaShivTRSSdh19moomin4455kunchuSayaneeH.LecterdsupriyaMahek_No1Gurmeet4Drashti--MimiGupta--Dewdrops.ShaKunsree_swaronraddhiarshisomaFlawlessAshvikBreezy--Memories-.StarDust.Tina2603FieryLioness..dinu..chand91Love_Arnieprava55663DivineDarknessatominisFreshDaisyHawaaPot_TaNi_...Natasha...epiphany..CuteKittyCat.patieMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEING A FEMALE..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
totaly agree wid u
bt we hav no othr optn coz f our socity & suraunding
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Good post dear

meghasingh

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
amazing post megha
its sad that this is the type of society we live in 
that no matter what...it is generally the girl's fault 
instead teaching girls to regress why can't they teach boys to respect women
it is the 21st century girls and boys have equal rights..its about time that society starts treating both as equals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1meghasingh

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Res. I will surely join this tomorrow. Having same probs as u

Mahek_No1

Nukti

Nukti

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Very good post megha Clap
We girls face the same problem but
We know in each moment of our life we are Star
Thank you so much for the pm Smile

Mahek_No1meghasingh

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
awesome post megha..
this is true.
but like your father my father also loved cooking even my brother loved cooking and sometimes even he cooked for us.
specially whenever we make dosa aur something like that he made for us so even we can enjoy hot dishes...
my father was really good cook. and he enjoyed cooking very much even he was helping my mother in kitchen...
so yes we are greatful ke hamare pas aisi family hai jo hume respect deti hai... and hume samajti bhi hai...
but what to do about relatives... we cant do anything to them... so just ignored such person... best thing we can do...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VeereyiGurmeet4DrashtiMahek_No1

sonakshigupta

Goldie

sonakshigupta

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I 2nd u megha!...d very prob is dat d discrimination takes plce right 4m wen v r young...men n women hve been stereotypd dat ppl dnt want 2 think odrwise...its high evry1 faced reality n acceptin d fact dat bith d genders r equal in evry sense possible!

Mahek_No1Gurmeet4Drashti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top