Page   of 2

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
they r behind i guess 1 month or so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kBarunkidewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool hai on Geo TV Pakistan (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzksgian

they r behind i guess 1 month or so...

yes i got it thanks for telling dear...n plz can ya also tell me that Saturday's ko bhi Qubool hai lagta hai ya nai? ConfusedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
They are on Nighat's Rasme Soghat episode ...hen Ayaan was first caught by Feroz...they are less thana  month behind i guess 20 episodes...Saturday ko repeat mein lagta hai Geo changes its repeat schedule at times bt originl 8 oclock episode nahi lagta

They are on 10 dec episode
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337155

Edited by an_k - 19 January 2013 at 6:18am

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

They are on Nighat's Rasme Soghat episode ...hen Ayaan was first caught by Feroz...they are less thana  month behind i guess 20 episodes...Saturday ko repeat mein lagta hai Geo changes its repeat schedule at times bt originl 8 oclock episode nahi lagta

They are on 10 dec episode
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337155

sat ko repeat mae kab lagta hai i mean  what time on geo...???Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.