Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hello there i'm starting a best scene of the wk post which i'll do everywk with the best highlight of the past wk.. do share ur views on your highlights

*~Runner Ups~*

**Drum Rolls**

*~Winner~*

Edited by Deepikz - 18 January 2013 at 11:11am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_mariyemmunnihyderabad_Nancy_-nilani-.ChammakChallo.delsijanani18-dipsy80-swasthiawesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~The best scene of the wk~*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
we did have a lot of hugs in SNS this week didnt we?LOL...yep i approve of the winner! indeed an awesome scene and loved that the hug was initiated by Kinjal! Wink...poor Dhawal has no clue that 2 women are fighting over him! LOL...the scene where Ahem kisses a sleeping Meera's forehead would also be a worthy runner up for me Embarrassed...that was shown on monday if i am not wrong?
thanks for the post and awesome pics Deepz! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDeepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

we did have a lot of hugs in SNS this week didnt we?LOL...yep i approve of the winner! indeed an awesome scene and loved that the hug was initiated by Kinjal! Wink...poor Dhawal has no clue that 2 women are fighting over him! LOL...the scene where Ahem kisses a sleeping Meera's forehead would also be a worthy runner up for me Embarrassed...that was shown on monday if i am not wrong?

Thanks Deepa.. I know alot of ppl will choose the kiss on forehead as a runner up for the past wk..
yeah the scene happen Monday Deepa Ahem was missing in Tuesdays and Wednesday epis made a reapparance yesterday and disappered again todayUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly KinWal hug was adoreble n much awaited moment Embarrassed poor Dhawal love his shocked n clueness face his Kinjal ji gives him hug Shocked LOL but MeeHem Kiss was golden moment of the week..how tenderly hottie daddy kiss his angel awww awesome moment Day Dreaming

thanks for pics deepz Big smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 18 January 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Thanks Deepa.. I know alot of ppl will choose the kiss on forehead as a runner up for the past wk..
yeah the scene happen Monday Deepa Ahem was missing in Tuesdays and Wednesday epis made a reapparance yesterday and disappered again todayUnhappy
yeah why does Ahem need to disappear if we have a RaJi track? looks like everyone is on a vacation and poor Koki does not get leave even though she could barely talk with her sore throat! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

yeah why does Ahem need to disappear if we have a RaJi track? looks like everyone is on a vacation and poor Koki does not get leave even though she could barely talk with her sore throat! Ouch

yeah i know poor Rupal.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Agree with you Sherry. That moment of Ahem kissing his daughter was awesome. 

Deepika, the KinWal hug was a much awaited moment from them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
ahem kissing meera on the forehead was the best moment ...
liked Kinwal hug as well ...nice to have some show of emotion from Kinjal for Dhawal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top