Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hello guyz as you all know that our very dear manish wadhwa ji aka acharya chanakya of CGM has signed DKDM few days back...

The Moment is here, the promo is on air now n manishji is back in a new avtaar from 27th Jan'13

Here's the video

Courtesy : DKDM Forum

I request you all to plz not open separate topics regarding manishji's appearance, use either his AT or this thread.

Thankyou

Edited by Amor. - 18 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surprisingPatrarekhaCharu21chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish ji Is Back As Ravan In DKDM:DISCUSSHEREONLY" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
a gayi discuss karne..u know when he opened his eyes i found only chanakya not raavan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.anu93

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
same here aru
hume to ravaanbhi pasand ayega
hum ye ravan se hate hi nhi kar payenge n more abv thy r gng to show the positivities of ravan like the show on zee few yrs bck did

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

same here aru
hume to ravaanbhi pasand ayega
hum ye ravan se hate hi nhi kar payenge n more abv thy r gng to show the positivities of ravan like the show on zee few yrs bck did

u also watched  ravan?? it was one of my fav mytho show..loved jay soni and rashmi desai there ..they beautifully showed how pride destroyed a wise and great person like Raavan

and for positive sides of Raavan manishji is apt

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
nhi maine itne ache se nahi dkha tha but yes dkha tha i liked that thy showed ravan's positive side very well n its gud ppl shud know that real ravan was not that bad he knows the reality of shri ram, he was the greatest pandit or say gyani, he knows that if he'll behave in that way ram ji k hathon unka udhar ho jayega n now manish ji will perfectly portray ravan

after arvind trivedi ji he's gng to be the awesomest ravan

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

nhi maine itne ache se nahi dkha tha but yes dkha tha i liked that thy showed ravan's positive side very well n its gud ppl shud know that real ravan was not that bad he knows the reality of shri ram, he was the greatest pandit or say gyani, he knows that if he'll behave in that way ram ji k hathon unka udhar ho jayega n now manish ji will perfectly portray ravan

after arvind trivedi ji he's gng to be the awesomest ravan

arvind trivedi kaun the??

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
purani ramayan wale ravan , unke baad koi dusra ravan nhi acha laga mujhe, the power in his voice vo kabhi kisi scene me shout nhi karte the n now with manish ji also he's so easy in dialogue delivery unko bhi shout karne ki need nhi hogi

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

purani ramayan wale ravan , unke baad koi dusra ravan nhi acha laga mujhe, the power in his voice vo kabhi kisi scene me shout nhi karte the n now with manish ji also he's so easy in dialogue delivery unko bhi shout karne ki need nhi hogi

ya ya i know him..he was also kans in shree krishna..bas naam nhi pata tha..yeah he was great

mujhe akhilendra misra bhi ache hi lage the imagine k ramayan mein..aur zee tv raavan k bada raavan buda nhi tha..but manishji k to baat hi nirale

Post Reply New Post

Go to top