prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

Originally posted by prtn

Originally posted by yasri

Originally posted by prtn

or u know what, @yasri- ive had these unnecessary useless arguements with u before too and as im not interested in proving my point to you - so bye

</div>
<div>

<font color="#666600">Bye... and please remember, whenever u become interested again u'll find me here...</font>

no ,wont get interested bcoz my first point was that its not about Taani/swayam at all its about how fans here spoe about taani and swayams behaviors and how much their/our fans expectations are shaped bcoz of society s discriminating rules. and u dont see beyond taani yeh and taani woh.

ive never blamed swayam ever in this serial - hes the best character. its a diff issue that i like rey and taani more than him thats all. i was blaming the society that shapes our views

exactly i too love swayam and swaron personally and Sharon toh even more than swayam or swaron. And i too hate anything creating problems between them but i don't go bashing other character to just ooze out my frustration.
That too with closed eyes, no even bothering to see what exactly is the main topic of post.
Whatever leave it.
Good night dear:)

good night! and thnks too

Edited by prtn - 18 January 2013 at 12:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "generally speaking (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
It is true that society is biased towards boy n girl.
But seeing Swayam-Taani story with perspective only is not reasonable. Telling or not telling were their choices, and both were right in their own places.

I am answering to TM's post only, so dont know what war has broken out already.

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
This place has hit a new  low. So if you're pro Taani be careful because people are quick to shoot you down Wacko today for the first time I have experienced such aggression. Lord have mercy on us! 

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 18 January 2013 at 4:59pm

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

This place has hit a new  low. So if you're pro Taani be careful because people are quick to shoot you down Wacko today for the first time I have experienced such aggression. Lord have mercy on us! 

Have mercy on us all and give wisdom to those he require it 
Dont worry Zinnia You will get use to it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Wanderer.

Loveurlife1

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveurlife1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
i totally agree that she doesnt have to tell him that soon i mean y does he have to knw it that soon like wen he was in relationship with Sharon he didnt tell taani ! So y her first !

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

It was exactly what i was feeling.
I too love swayam and the first think that caught my attention about him was his love for Sharon. And i m sure it would be reason for many people to love swayam but then just like you said if taani loves rey in any such manner then she is called stupid, dumb or selfish.
I can't understand when the hell did she acted that way.
Ok i agree she did mistakes earlier but then it doesn't mean you should always see her with same glasses.
You are right it is nothing but purely mentality problem. Boys can do whatever they want without accounting anyone but girls have to give explanation for their every single move. Nonsense!!!

Its 21st century but still people mentality is from 16th century.

Super spot on post.

loved it totally.

bold part...exactly...u know i just dont get the double standards...and please even the topic is named "generally speaking"...it's more abt girls and boys than taani and swayam...

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@yasri
- He is older...
- He is in Mumbai since more than 6 years, so know the city and it's nature very well...
- He is more mature than her... she is a character who keeps making stupid mistakes while he is not...

older...how much...think logically, she just says bhai because they dont share very friendly relationship...they are in same class.

second point is valid but what mumbai has to do with taarey, had it been some random guy then it would had mattered for taani's safety, but with rey...lolz

more mature...what she did was in beginning for rey...she's in love with him, it's just that she wanted to impress him, and what huge comic acts swayam has done with other boys for sharon, especially if u had seen the show when KSG was in the show and all the girls were drooling over him...

Edited by meghasingh - 18 January 2013 at 8:05pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.