Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thank you for this post!
EXACTLY!! these double standards are in place here!
im not criticizing/ attacking anyone but why is it okay for swayam to hide his relationship from taani but not okay for taani to hide hers from swayam

and speaking as a younger sister there is a thing called an awkward situation with siblings
older brothers generally feel awkd and over protective when it comes to their sisters and boys
and sisters would obviously feel awkd to talk to their older brothers about their love life

bang on post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "generally speaking (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

thank you for this post!
EXACTLY!! these double standards are in place here!
im not criticizing/ attacking anyone but why is it okay for swayam to hide his relationship from taani but not okay for taani to hide hers from swayam

and speaking as a younger sister there is a thing called an awkward situation with siblings
older brothers generally feel awkd and over protective when it comes to their sisters and boys
and sisters would obviously feel awkd to talk to their older brothers about their love life

bang on post!

thanks for agree ing- its really a serious issue how girls are expected to not hide stuff while its okay for boys to hide. and its not about the serial more about the ppl who r watching it- the serials made up but ppl here are real na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
so i am really not interested in this swayam-taani bro-sis relationship credit goes to cv's for their beautiful development in story for these two...so really dont want to comment on that...but i saw many of the people asking here why swayam dont taani about his and sharon realationship??????????? really guys why should he tell to her??? first of all that relationship was trial and both are decided that they are not going to tell anyone until they are not committed instead of that both swayam and sharon tell to rey because rey is the one who always supports both of them and always there for their bad times and he solves l'll confusions in their mind and swayam and sharon both are very open with rey not with each other...they dont share things about each other but they do share with rey...so they both tell about their relationship to rey that to swayam dont know that shron also tell it to rey and vice versa...

But now tell me any one of the above reasons apply to taani...when swaron confess taani just entered college and swayam definitely dont have that kind of understanding with taani, she just a sweet sister and he is her sweet brother thats it so naturally he is l'll more protective towards her bcs she is new to college and people here we can see that in previous episode and he neglect shivam bcs swayam is very uncomfortable about shivam n we all know reason so after taani said she likes shivam openly what can he do????????but we saw swayam warning shivam in dance camp right???? taani never did any kind of things which bring swayam and sharon together but rey tried his best...taani completely an outer person in swaron relationship and if swaron confess to each other she is last person to know the truth bcs she had very least idea what is swaron and their relationship...  

And people here who are making posts after the posts kisko kya bolna chahiye and kisko kya nahi wo app sab episode dhekne ke baad bhi continue karsakthe ho...and i really dont think swayam is going to bash taani and he is going break taarey relationship pls give me a break, when taani reject that 6th dancer post that time also swayam is upset with taani but taani is the first one whom he started talking bcs he cant see her sad...so chill...but that time also he take time to behave normal with sharon and this time its rey and sharon both...and swayam accepting taarey relationship, taani and rey both had equal responsibility there its not only swayam... why should he always understand others situation????others too have to understand him bcs he is in worst situation  and if they fail to convince him that they are happy then i dont think its swayam fault...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zubiBMolly.Swaronyasri

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
It was exactly what i was feeling.
I too love swayam and the first think that caught my attention about him was his love for Sharon. And i m sure it would be reason for many people to love swayam but then just like you said if taani loves rey in any such manner then she is called stupid, dumb or selfish.
I can't understand when the hell did she acted that way.
Ok i agree she did mistakes earlier but then it doesn't mean you should always see her with same glasses.
You are right it is nothing but purely mentality problem. Boys can do whatever they want without accounting anyone but girls have to give explanation for their every single move. Nonsense!!!

Its 21st century but still people mentality is from 16th century.
Super spot on post.
loved it totally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnajavedmeghasingh

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Bang on dear, I mean even me n my brother r really close, n we tell each other most of the crap happening in our lives, but I still don't tell him EVERYTHING, n I'm sure he doesn't either. I've never once told my brother about the guys I've liked except for celebrities of course. I don't see y taani has to tell everything to swayam, it is not cukmpulsory for her to tell, if she wants to tell from her own will (like she does in the show) that's fine, but it is not an obligation. Actually it is more reys responsibility, since him n swayam are friends. All this negativity is just because some people don't like taanis character n have found a new way to blame her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnajaved

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

not thinking of taani/swayam here alone but the posts lots of times say that taani has to tell her bro this or that...taani cares only for reys feelings...she lies to her family etc.,

is it bcoz taani is not liked? if that is the reason , its fine really- u dont like her- u tend to see negative stuff about her.  no probs

but what bothered me was this- does this mean every girl has to tell her family everything that she does or doesnt do and its oay if a guy doesnt???

i mean we dont have posts ever saying why on earth doesnt swayam tell taani about sharon? or swayam shud ve taken the shivam stuff more seriously with taani-

ive no problem with swayam but my problem is with the general attitude that expects the girl esp if she s a quiet/ milder/ in someppl s opinion dumb person to tell everything to her BIG brother just bcoz he s a male !!!!

like the bro r capable of listening to u talk about how confusing ur boyfriend is or soemthing like that!  why shud taani telll swayam anything?? she neednt. maybe rey has to, maybe sharon has to taani doesnt have to. not just bcoz shes the SISTER and hes the BROTHER.

if a girl does tell/confide, it shud be bcoz she wants to share her happiness/sorrow with her brother not as some family obligation.

and  bothering about  feelings of the person  love- its so hypocritical- when a guy loves a girl obscessively its fine but when a girl loves a guy like that its not? btw i dont think taani is obsceesive about rey , just looking at the gender difference...guy like swayam can proclaim his love  and not get laughed at- imagine a girl doing that- telling the world over and over again that she loves such such a guy----she would go mad perhaps just by the looks that ppl would give her.

when will the paternalistic society become more balanced?? and we think ekta s soaps r regressive- nonsense

Thanks for the bold line as it indicates that T doesn't like to share even the main events in her life with Sw... this only line can describe how T sees her bro...

If u see a sis has the right to hide her relation with her bro's bff and vice versa... then, in my pov, this is not a healthy siblings relationship should be... afterall, he is ur bro and that guy is only ur bf...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.Swaron

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

so i am really not interested in this swayam-taani bro-sis relationship credit goes to cv's for their beautiful development in story for these two...so really dont want to comment on that...but i saw many of the people asking here why swayam dont taani about his and sharon realationship??????????? really guys why should he tell to her??? first of all that relationship was trial and both are decided that they are not going to tell anyone until they are notcommitted instead of that both swayam and sharon tell to rey because rey is the one who always supports both of them and always there for their bad times and he solves l'll confusions in their mind and swayam and sharon both are very open with rey not with each other...they dont share things about each other but they do share with rey...so they both tell about their relationship to rey that to swayam dont know that shron also tell it to rey and vice versa...

But now tell me any one of the above reasons apply to taani...when swaron confess taani just entered college and swayam definitely dont have that kind of understanding with taani, she just a sweet sister and he is her sweet brother thats it so naturally he is l'll more protective towards her bcs she is new to college and people here we can see that in previous episode and he neglect shivam bcs swayam is very uncomfortable about shivam n we all know reason so after taani said she likes shivam openly what can he do????????but we saw swayam warning shivam in dance camp right???? taani never did any kind of things which bring swayam and sharon together but rey tried his best...taani completely an outer person in swaron relationship and if swaron confess to each other she is last person to know the truth bcs she had very least idea what is swaron and their relationship...

And people here who are making posts after the posts kisko kya bolna chahiye and kisko kya nahi wo app sab episode dhekne ke baad bhi continue karsakthe ho...and i really dont think swayam is going to bash taani and he is going break taareyrelationship pls give me a break, when taani reject that 6th dancer post that time also swayam is upset with taani but taani is the first one whom he started talking bcs he cant see her sad...so chill...but that time also he take time to behave normal with sharon and this time its rey and sharon both...and swayam accepting taarey relationship, taani and rey both had equalresponsibility there its not only swayam... why should he always understand others situation????others too have to understand him bcs he is in worst situationand if they fail to convince him that they are happy then i dont think its swayam fault...

I agree completely with your point.
If Taani should be the last person to know about swaron than very similarly swayam should be the last person on earth to know anything about taarey.
If taani never played any part in swaron love story then was swayam playing cupid for taarey??? No.
If taani don't understand swaron than swayam too do not know a single bit about the pain rey and taani has gone through.
I mean wow swayam automatically gets all rights to know but taani don't.
Why this double standards.
If taani don't deserve to know about swaron then so does swayam about Taarey.
Rules are similar for both, stop doing comparisons just cause you love one character and hate other.
Relationships and all are personal things, such things must be shared when comfortable not for formality, swayam told rey cause rey was always their for swaron but it not a least bit similar for swayam so stop blaming rey and taani. And most importantly they were trying to tell swayam, and their relationship was just a day old not months like swaron.
Stop mixing swaron with Taarey.:@

prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

so i am really not interested in this swayam-taani bro-sis relationship credit goes to cv's for their beautiful development in story for these two...so really dont want to comment on that...but i saw many of the people asking here why swayam dont taani about his and sharon realationship??????????? really guys why should he tell to her??? first of all that relationship was trial and both are decided that they are not going to tell anyone until they are not committed instead of that both swayam and sharon tell to rey because rey is the one who always supports both of them and always there for their bad times and he solves l'll confusions in their mind and swayam and sharon both are very open with rey not with each other...they dont share things about each other but they do share with rey...so they both tell about their relationship to rey that to swayam dont know that shron also tell it to rey and vice versa...

And people here who are making posts after the posts kisko kya bolna chahiye and kisko kya nahi wo app sab episode dhekne ke baad bhi continue karsakthe ho...and i really dont think swayam is going to bash taani and he is going break taarey relationship pls give me a break, when taani reject that 6th dancer post that time also swayam is upset with taani but taani is the first one whom he started talking bcs he cant see her sad...so chill...but that time also he take time to behave normal with sharon and this time its rey and sharon both...and swayam accepting taarey relationship, taani and rey both had equal responsibility there its not only swayam... why should he always understand others situation????others too have to understand him bcs he is in worst situation  and if they fail to convince him that they are happy then i dont think its swayam fault...

i replied to this in ur post- but this thread here was to discuss why girls and boys have different rules/expectations thats all- too S_T as example-  if u r a girl, i wuld request u to think about why there r diff rules
if u r a boy, also i wuld request you to think about why the rules are diff

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.