Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

generally speaking

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
not thinking of taani/swayam here alone but the posts lots of times say that taani has to tell her bro this or that...taani cares only for reys feelings...she lies to her family etc.,

is it bcoz taani is not liked? if that is the reason , its fine really- u dont like her- u tend to see negative stuff about her.  no probs

but what bothered me was this- does this mean every girl has to tell her family everything that she does or doesnt do and its oay if a guy doesnt???

i mean we dont have posts ever saying why on earth doesnt swayam tell taani about sharon? or swayam shud ve taken the shivam stuff more seriously with taani-

ive no problem with swayam but my problem is with the general attitude that expects the girl esp if she s a quiet/ milder/ in someppl s opinion dumb person to tell everything to her BIG brother just bcoz he s a male !!!!

like the bro r capable of listening to u talk about how confusing ur boyfriend is or soemthing like that!  why shud taani telll swayam anything?? she neednt. maybe rey has to, maybe sharon has to taani doesnt have to. not just bcoz shes the SISTER and hes the BROTHER.

if a girl does tell/confide, it shud be bcoz she wants to share her happiness/sorrow with her brother not as some family obligation.

and  bothering about  feelings of the person  love- its so hypocritical- when a guy loves a girl obscessively its fine but when a girl loves a guy like that its not? btw i dont think taani is obsceesive about rey , just looking at the gender difference...guy like swayam can proclaim his love  and not get laughed at- imagine a girl doing that- telling the world over and over again that she loves such such a guy----she would go mad perhaps just by the looks that ppl would give her.

when will the paternalistic society become more balanced?? and we think ekta s soaps r regressive- nonsense

Edited by prtn - 18 January 2013 at 11:01am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

geshiga54roxxygBARUNILU_ArshizpremeBubblie1490ish123Zuna4Taarey-CussTheWorldUp.Wanderer.KunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VDDiya_Taareymeghasingh-PixieDust-Ianoconic.KriShaReYamLoveurlife1ajavedpatie

BARUNILU_Arshi Senior Member
BARUNILU_Arshi
BARUNILU_Arshi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
BANG ON POST dear...i totally agree with u...i myself don't share such things or everything with my brother...i guess kuch logo ko sirf mauka chahiye hota hai bash krne k liye...horrible!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnNSohi13

.Wanderer. IF-Rockerz
.Wanderer.
.Wanderer.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Bingo!
Two words for you: double standards Wacko
One set of rules for girls, completely different one for guys. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not criticising Swayam here but merely pointing out something which is valid. So Swayam can hide things about his relationship but Taani can't? Ok so it's Rey - Swayam's best bud. But still, why is it any different for Taani? Is it because of her gender? The girl has to be the epitome of perfection and can do no wrong?! :P

Seriously, Taani is getting way too much flack for NOTHING! What did the poor girl do? Her intentions were always good. She wanted to tell Swayam. Unfortunately the truth came out under awkward circumstances. Anyways, Taani gets way too much negativity and it's ridiculous. Every character has made mistakes - they are supposed to be human! Let's lay off Taani for once. I know she can be people's favourite punching bag for reasons such as XYZ  Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremeprtnajaved

Veereyi Senior Member
Veereyi
Veereyi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey ur absolutely right...yesterday i made a post indirectly telling ki y swayam wants taani to tell him evrything ven he did nt tell hr bout sharon n his relationship...bt i really gt negative comments...finally i closed d topic...i no swayam luvs taani n he will really accept taarey...im damn sure ki swayam will understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
really...now this is the point for which taani is being blamed...*face in my palms*...i so hate this attitude man...i mean come on it's a youth show so can we expect a bit of brightness here...?? does swayam share everything...never...so why just taani...and although i do agree both do share a wonderful, lovely caring relationship...doubtlessly but still they don't have a bit of friendship in their relation...swayam and taani love and care each other a lot but none of them, swayam much more...none is comfortable in confiding with each other...swayam isn't a brother with whom she could share everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnajaved

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Bingo!
Two words for you: double standards Wacko
One set of rules for girls, completely different one for guys. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not criticising Swayam here but merely pointing out something which is valid. So Swayam can hide things about his relationship but Taani can't? Ok so it's Rey - Swayam's best bud. But still, why is it any different for Taani? Is it because of her gender? The girl has to be the epitome of perfection and can do no wrong?! :P

Seriously, Taani is getting way too much flack for NOTHING! What did the poor girl do? Her intentions were always good. She wanted to tell Swayam. Unfortunately the truth came out under awkward circumstances. Anyways, Taani gets way too much negativity and it's ridiculous. Every character has made mistakes - they are supposed to be human! Let's lay off Taani for once. I know she can be people's favourite punching bag for reasons such as XYZ  Stern Smile

perfect words !
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DIV_ARHI_TAAREY

BANG ON POST dear...i totally agree with u...i myself don't share such things or everything with my brother...i guess kuch logo ko sirf mauka chahiye hota hai bash krne k liye...horrible!!!Angry

believe me i went into a depression trying to share stuff with my bro- he was perfectly sweet but completely closed...finally i realised his uncomfortable nes and stopped - he became fineSmile
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veereyi

Hey ur absolutely right...yesterday i made a post indirectly telling ki y swayam wants taani to tell him evrything ven he did nt tell hr bout sharon n his relationship...bt i really gt negative comments...finally i closed d topic...i no swayam luvs taani n he will really accept taarey...im damn sure ki swayam will understand

seriously,  shudnt we all remember we like taani are girls before we accept such hypocritical views?
i saw the post btw

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index