Lag Ja Gale...AsYa...hayyyeee!!!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wat a beautiful song sequence😳

lag ja gale ke pir yeh haseen raat ho na ho...asads eyes never left zoyas😳...their eyes spoke,their eyes communicated d love thats has been building inside their heart but kabhi zubaan par nahi aaya

at d ending of d song asad  n his gaze never left zoya😳😳😳...he put d duppatta on her shoulder wid so much love in his eyes

zoya just turned d other way cause she couldnt take it anymore😳 but asads eyes were still for her😊

wat a beautifully shot song...

KaBhis chemistry rocked!👏👏👏...not to  forget they look stunning ...ksgs eyes n surbhis eyes can enact a 1000 emotions😃

enjoyed d mahasangram part 1 alot...

v had such lovely asya moments all throughout...sum lovely mitwa moments but lag ja gale was epic❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was amazinggg

i wish it was fully on asya only
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You have said every word I had on my mind.. And I wud add.. MAGICAL.. every emotion was potrayed so so beautifully.. Especially by Asad.. He put d dupatta in place n then d expression by d both of them.. Spectacular.. 👏 😊
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum ep loved every asya moment
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved AsYa... Loved ArSh's chemistry too... Mahaepisode was fantastic... Cant wait for monday
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey was just logging off ...saw ur post 

Glad u guys liked it 

Might just post Tom ...
TC n gn 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
mindblowing ..

both couple are great in that .. the way asad was looking at her .. awesome..
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Phenomenal! Like oh my god asad and zoya (KSG and surbhi) are just such beautiful prople and yeah their eyes were emoting everything! Man cant eait dor their love scenes when they are in love and dont tell eachother !! I will explode vause of overload of hawtness and love ;) great post :)
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly it was an amazing out of this world mindblowing sequence...The most touching part was when asad had a tear in his eye while looking at zoya which was like so so cute i mean tear for a girl whom your not even completely in love with...KSG you rocked it today all the way
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@eternal1234...i saw d tear too but wasnt sure was it his tear or just me thinking it i was...his gaze n that lone tear showed wat he has for zoya but kabhi kehta nahi...even zoyas eyes sumwhere seemed moist n d longing look she gave him wen seeing yash aarti dance was shooo adorable