Links to previous parts: Part1
                                         Part2
                                         Part3
                                         Part4
                                         Part5 
                                         Part6

THE NIGHT to forget

Part 7

Khushi's conversation with her doctor finished and so Khushi and Arnav left.
Khushi and Arnav were on their drive home and were stuck in traffic in the beating heat. Khushi was sweating like mad but was reluctant to tell Arnav to turn the AC on. Arnav noticed her fidgeting cos of the heat and so he turned the AC on. Khushi then said ''You didn't have to do that'' Arnav looked at her arrogantly and said ''I didn't turn that on for you, i did it for me'' Khushi felt embarassed about thinking he did it for her and looked away outside the window. She then came across the view of a massive sweet shop with varieties of sweets displayed at the window. Khushi was craving to eat jalebis and kept looking at them through the window. She looked at Arnav and gathered up the courage to say ''Arnavji, since we're in traffic that doesn't look like it's going to move any time soon...um, uh...do you mind if i go across the street to that sw...sweet shop?'' Arnav looked and wasn't surprised Khushi would ask, before Arnav could answer, giving her permission, the traffic started moving and so they had to go. Khushi felt extremely dissapointed, she was craving jalebis badly and had her chance to get some but then had her chance slip away so easily.
As they were silently driving home Khushi started mumbling to herself ''Oh how i want jalebis right now!! God knows when i'll have them next!'' Khushi closed her eyes and started day dreaming, muttering to herself ''Nice, hot and chewy...hehe'' Arnav was gazing at her with confused wonder, like he forgot how strange Khushi was. Her strangeness oddly gave Arnav a sense of comfort, her quirkyness always brought unexpected happiness to him and so he uncontrollably half smiled at her. Khushi all of a sudden yelled ''Stop the car!!'' ''What the!'' ''Arnav ji i need to go to a rest room, i need to pee really bad!!!'' Arnav immediately caught attention hearing this not wanting her to make a mess in his car. He stopped at the nearest area with rest rooms and Khushi rushed out the car, across the road and into a building. Arnav found Khushi cute running across the road like a little kid and holding her belly. After a number of minutes Khushi returned, shut the car door then suddenly started sniffing. The aroma of freshly cooked jalebis were reaching her nose; sniffing like a dog, her nose led her to a box of jalebis right infront of her- something she didn't notice when she stepped in the car. She looked at the jalebis and got hyper, she quickly stuffed the jalebis in her mouth, afraid she was hallucinating and she'll fall out of her trance. She finished the box and licked her fingers with a child like huge and satisfied grin on her face. She then realised the wonder of where the jalebis came from. She looked to her right where Arnav was just staring at her with amazement; she arkwardly asked ''Arnav ji...did you get me these jalebis?'' Arnav looked at Khushi turning his amazement to a straight face and just started the car and drove. Then Khushi thought to herself ''So what if he brought me jalebis? It doesn't mean i just forget everything he said last night. I was in need and he helped me, that's all. Nothing's changed and nothing will!''

Arnav and Khushi arrived home to everyone excited to hear about the check up at the doctor's, everyone except Shyam. Shyam was just sat there with his conspicuously angry scrunched face, yet everybody failed to notice it except Arnav. This confused Arnav as to why Shyam would be angry...unless he didnt know about the pregnancy before hand and isn't happy about it; the thought disgusted Arnav. Shyam got up and unnoticably stormed out with inflamed eyes of jealousy, anger and defeat.  ''Khushi bhetiya, how was the check up? Was everything okay? Is the baby okay?'' ''Nani ji, everything was fine. I'm healthy, the baby's healthy and everything will be fine'' Khushi gave a reassuring smile to everyone. NK started talking ''Khushi ji isnt it great? You're pregnant, i'm going to be an Uncle, Nanav is going to be a Dad...'' Arnav looked straight at NK with anger and walked off upstairs.
Arnav was imploding with pain and anger revolving around Khushi's pregnancy. He thought to himself ''How can Khushi be so cool with this situation? Doesn't she care she's going to be bringing up another man's child with someone else in the eyes of everyone? No, I'm not going to be a Dad at all. So how the hell can i go on with this stupid lie to everybody else? They're all so excited'' This made Arnav more pain endured. He paced for a while until he rested on the green sofa chair, lying down and shutting his eyes to relax.
After a while Arnav could hear a little kid crying; he opened his eyes to see a 5 year old little girl weeping in tears just like Khushi does. The girl was rubbing her eyes and got up from the floor to walk upto Arnav saying ''Daddy, Daddy, I hurt myself.'' The little girl's tears were falling and Arnav looked at her arkwardly unable to find the courage to tell her off or push her away for coming in his room and calling him ''Daddy''. His heart melted looking at her cry, he bent all the way down, wiped her tears and said in the sweetest voice ''everything's going to be okay, you'll be okay. Now enough with the tears, okay?'' The little girl wiped her remaining tears with her tiny clenched fist and nodded, so adorably that Arnav made a soft happy face, overwhelmed by the little girl. She smiled and hugged him tight shouting ''I love you Daddy!!'' Arnav in shock, slowly and reluctantly put his arms around the little girl, again overwhelmed by her calling him ''Daddy'' again. He eventually gave up and smiled, by will, at her hug. Suddenly he heard the phone ringing; he opened his eyes wide to find himself lying down on the green sofa chair. He was surprised by what he just dreamt, but his thoughts were distrupted by the continuess ringing of the phone.

He went over to the phone lying on the bed, it was Khushi's phone and the doctor was calling. Arnav looked around but Khushi wasn't there so he picked up the phone. ''Hello?'' ''Hello, this is Doctor Singharnia. Is Mrs Khushi Gupta there?'' ''Um, Khushi's not around at the moment but you can tell me, I'm her husband.'' The doctor spoke with Arnav leaving Arnav frightened with shock. He dropped the phone on the floor hearing the Doctor, unable to think just hearing his heart pace out of fear.

Precap:  Arnav slightly broke from his shock and looked down at Khushi with teary eyes. ''The Doctor just called.'' Khushi stood up right infront of him. ''The Doctor called? What did she say?'' Arnav didn't know how to tell Khushi, his voice broke a little like he would cry. Croakily he said ''She...'' he coughed and cleared his throat to continue saying ''...She said...

**Updated:Part 8

Hope you enjoyed, please leave your thoughts and hit the like button Smile

Edited by Nadz_786 - 24 January 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnahoneyboney1Deepa.smoononskyreena1146MinYoungssttuuttiipalemsrsCHOCOSHREYAash12christasrKMB-MSKbrsncAngeleyez09nimkodeewani_29cutyanushkagurukhushDuumpsViolet125tracy1191sony1990sangeethbalaSuchita2012bindupoduvalnina282shalinikanaguavina123natzzzos112801MsFuzzybear69ambili123anusha.nushrest.restlasya123fatim28samaz95ipkknd_gbdfanArshi94Mitalp142blekS.Hafeezadeena_89piyakrishnanXArshiXdreamgirlrus23Maghinallspari97smatifsaal044spillaKtotheMshaz007bijiliganaluvsarshiBlondiexzyRandomGirlsuhi.mahimadhusquareramyarnkhusichrhearuhisudhareddylovespellshubhadasklazylad8-FauZiarhi101march2011nehusashhhilakiaShru9tiMithi-kunalGAURI29Jaan_Arshizariya123vandana1965Javeria3991sweet_sanjusamiraoOhSiyapaa.allegroAimmyLovesSobtiAphrodite88pup03Humayra.Diva..crazzy4arshi.ameena671FAYKHAN29lara3110caskerShafooragvir.fan18shabbo-Mrinalini-tinselAkorshi-Xpress-siva2901sarunsashasinghamaiaArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: THE NIGHT to forget Pt 7" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE.
I THINK IN THE PRECAP DOCTOR MUST HAVE TOLD HIM THAT IF KHUSHI CARRIES THE CHILD HER LIFE IS IN DANGER.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_786

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Deivamagal Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi dearSmileSmileSmile

Nice updateClapClapClap
what the precapOuch
Continue soon 

Edited by siva2901 - 18 January 2013 at 11:08am

Nadz_786

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
beautiful update dear!
but the precap is scaring me...
what happened to the baby??
update soon!

Nadz_786

Mithi-kunal

IF-Dazzler

Mithi-kunal

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!Awesome update
Loved it
What d doctor saidOuchShocked
Im dying to know more

Pls update soon
Tanx for d pm

Nadz_786

khusich

Goldie

khusich

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Awesome thank for pm

Nadz_786

yeskay

yeskay

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nice. Can't wait to know what the condition is.Please update soon may be a MAHA update.

Nadz_786

Nadz_786

Groupbie

Nadz_786

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeskay

Nice. Can't wait to know what the condition is.Please update soon may be a MAHA update.
i'll actually think about doing that  Smile

khusich

Post Reply New Post

Go to top